1

Once for only one in my life

Chorong's POV
( somewhwre at Califonia )
[ in 2011 ]


I stared at the blank pink ceiling with no reason for hours. I locked myself most of the time in my room as I didn't want to face anyone.

I was lost, so lost because I had no heart at all. I left my heart at Korea. I was now very like a zombie. I had no more feeling except pain, sorrow and miss.

I sighed again and tried my best to drift to sleep hoping that I could meet her again.in my dream. I had left Korea for two years already and I was still freakingly miss her very much.

Everynight, I couldn't sleep well as I always saw her face when I close my eyes. I was really breaking down.

My university student life became more easier for me to study as I spent my times by stidying really hard, trying to stop thinking about her.

So I became a favourite student of my professors. My father is proud of me. But he will never know that I was dead inside. Although I tried my best to forget about her, I couldn't stop thinking about her as I was falling deeply for her.

I knew I was the one who left her. I was the one who broke our promises. I was the one who dropped our intertwining hands. I was the one who ran away from her embrace.

I was the one who ruined our relationship. I was the one who destroyed everything. And the worst was that I was the one who broke her heart and made her to hurt.

She could never be.able to forgive me. I knew her too well. But we would never see each other again. It will be better for both of us.

I would not come back to Korea and she would not follow me to Califonia. So we are over. I would become her horrible past and later she would find someone and forget about me.

But I-

How could I forget about her??? Like I said, I was deeply falling for her. I had promised her that I was hers and I will be with her forever.

Although I couldn't stay beside her, at least I could keep this promise. I was hers. Forever hers. I would not love again. I gave all my heart to her. There's no space in my heart to give other. She occupy the whole chamber.

I slowly fell into sleep. My eyelids shuttered slowly. A single row of tear ran down from my eye and then, finally I fell into sleep.

Bomi-ya~~~ I'm sorry.

 

 

 

                                          PART I : ONLY ONE





Flashback
Two years ago

[ in 2009 ]

Chorong's POV

" Chorong unnie, your princess of charming is staring you again."

" Who? "

I tried my best to be innocent and looked where Naeun pointed. I smiled slightly as I saw a small, lovely, adorable and so damn attractive girl staring at me with her jaw a little dropped to the desk. When she noticed that I was checking her, she stopped staring and pretending that she was busy with her papers.

I laughed at her childish manner and then paid my attention back to Naeun who was now crossing her arms and giving me her deadly glare.

She was my best friend since childhood although we have different ages as our families are business partners. I was 20 and she was only eighteen. She graduated her high school and we were now attending an English class as we have to improve our English well. She started questioning me. Oh, I'm dead now.

" Unnie, are you listening to me? "

" Yeah, umm~ well~ sorry, Naeun-na."

" Ok ok. Leave it."

" Great! "

" But I wonder why she just kept  staring you. She didn't try anything. At least, she can make friends with you. Right? "

" I don't know. Go ask jer by yourself! "

" Whatever, she is different from the other who tried to ask you out during high school days."

I kept quiet and looked again to her place. This time, she was staring me again but she didn't looked away, instead she smiled to me.
 
Ah? She smiled to me? I noticed her eyesmile which is so cute. My heart seemed to pounce from my chest now. OMG!!! Just her smile could even make my heart rate faster than normal??? !!!!

I sightly held my left side of the chest and gave her a smile. We refused to look awag and stared deeply into each other's eye. I was afraid Naeun noticed me at that time but she was very very really busy with her sleep.

Suddenly, the door opened, the teacher entered into the class and our secret moment was ruined. Sad!!!


Bomi's POV

" Unnie, you are spacing out."

" Namjoo-ya, keep eating and leave her alone. She is not.on the earth now. She is DAY DREAMING!!! "

" Yah, shut up you two!!!! "

I yelled at them and tried to stop thinking her. I was sure that I could die if I got her ile again. My heart races like a rocket right now. Oh, I had to ask those chodings so I must stop my day dream.

" Eunji, Namjoo, do you know about her??? "

They looked at each other and nodded. Eunji and I had been friends since childhood. Namjoo and Eunji met at a playgroung as both like basketball and she joined with us to attend this English class as she was very poor in English.

Eunji had a girlfriend . I thought her name was Woori but I'm not close to her.Namjoo could be said to be a player because she was a popular final year high school student.

Unlike them, I'm not in a relationship before as I am afraid of breaking heart. What if the one I love leave me one day?? I'm sure I will be.hurt so I don't want to love anyone before I met her.

Yes, her. She joined our class two weeks ago. Unluckily, I was ill at her first atyendance so I missed the introduction. Thus I have no clue about her. I even didn't know her name cause I was very shy to ask my friends about her. The only thing I know was her cute voice when she answered the questions that the teacher asked.

The stupid friends of mine giggled at me before they answered. Namjoo drank all her orangr juice and laughed really hard. Then with her evil grin on her cute face, she said

" I can tell you about her only if you treat me dinner tonight, ha ha "

" Sure. Why not."

" Hey, I'm in. Treat me, too."

They gave high five as I frowned.

" Her name is Park Chorong. She is older than us. She is twenty but she still didn't attend any university yet. She is waiting for her bestfriend, Son Naeun. The two were queens when they were in high schools. And there are many people who want to date them as they are both hot and pretty."

Namjoo told me and I wondered how she could know about someone that easily. " Park Chorong" Hmm~ nice name.

" Bomi, waht will you do with her??? "

" Hmm~ I don't know. I'm waiting the right time to start a talk with her. Let's see."

I smiled at Eunji and spacing out myself again. I then silently decided to talk to my angel tomorrow. I was so.afraid that she was straight and reject me. But the only one I could do is ' Just give a try '.