2

Once for only one in my life

Naeun's POV

I was late for the English clas  because of my stupid, yet very enjoyable oversleep. I quickly entered the class and took my seat beside Chorong unnie. She giggled while scanning my body from head to toe.

" Yah, oversleep again? Look at your hair, hee hee hee "

I pouted and ignored her, turning my head away from her. Suddenly, the rain started and all students beside windows including Chorong unnie close the windows.

" AH~~~~~~~~~!!!!! "

I heard a loud scream from unnie and turned to check her. She held her finger in pain. I saw blood running down between her fingers. I ran towards her.and held her hand.

" You alright?unnie??? "

" It's Hurt!!! "

She screamed and jumped up and down like a little kid. Suddenly a soft low but well audible voice appeared behind me.

" Is everything ok? "

We both looked at in the direction of the voice and our jaws dropped to floor. Unnie's princess of charming was here!!! She.took unnie's hand from me and checked the wound.

" Oh, it's bleeding. Let me help you. "

She dragged unnie outside of the class leaving me behind. What the hell is happening in front of me??? Unnie left me and followed her princess of charming without giving any reason to me?????

Oh, really great bestie.She had just ignored her best friend and followed her soon-to-be girlfriend. I was thinking and murmuring myself. But I smiled immediately because my unnie let her heart to lead her brain finally although her parents not allowed her to be in a relation with someone in Korea.



Chorong's POV

What is going on? My kid is holding my hand and leading me to the toilet??? I couldn't react anything bit just followed her. My heart beat are irregular and there are butterflies on my stomach.

I'm so happy now. I felt an electricity running along my spine and spreading through out the body because of her soft and tender but so protective skinship with me. Aish, my cheeks are now pink. Stupid hormones, stupid feelings.

She washed my wound under the running water and treated with a plaster which she took out from her pocket.

" Done!! "

She announced in a childish tone. I smiled at her and blushed again because she was still holding my hand. Then she also noticed our skin contact and released my hand immediately as she was blushing, too. Her cheeks and ears were now in a deep pink colour. OMG!!! She is so cute.

" Thanks you."

" It's nothing. I'm just helping the student from our class."

" Ah, I'm Park Chorong. Nice to meet you."

I gave my hand to her and she looked at my hand for a while before she took it.

" Nice to meet you, too. I'm Yoon Bomi."

Wow, a nice name. I thought myself and gave her a smile. She tremble at my smile but responded with her adorable toothy smile. So cute!!!!

What???!!!! Park Chorong! Why are you keeping refering her as " Cute " ???? You fall for her? No, No, No. Control yourself.

" Can we be friends? "

I was wakened up from my thoughts and modded my head in joy.

" Sure. We can be."

" Yay!!! I have a new beautiful friend, now."

She yelled happily and I blushed at her " beautiful friend " word so I slapped her shoulder playfully. And then, we both giggled for no reason and went back to the class. Before we entered, she pulled my arm again.

" Wae?? "

" Can I have your number??? Please~~~ "

" Why do you want my number??? "

I want to when I saw her cute face and as expected, she pouted.

" I want to call you at nights."

" We can see each other at the class."

" But we can't at night!!! "

I raised my left eyebrow and she continued pouting. Finally I gave up.

" Arasso, Arasso. It's xxxxxxxxx "

She smiled dorkily again and made a contact in her phone. She seemed really happy and seeing her in a happy mood made me happy, too. Weird, is it??

Before we entered the class, I suddenly pulled her towards me and pecked on her cheek.

" Thanks you again."

She was shocked by my sudden action. I also wonder by myself but I don't know the reason. I just go with the flow. I just followed my feelings.

But my cheeks were turning red now so I left her and entered the class quickly. Naeun kept giving me her icy glare but I just ignored her because I was still enjoying the moment with my princess of charming.

Bomi's POV

" Are you crazy or something??? "

Before I sat down, Eunji scolded me in a low tone so that no one except Namjoo who was sitting between us could hear us.

" What??? "

" Why you ran like a fool towards her without telling us??? Where have you guys been? "

I laughed at my best friend and told them my romantic story. They widened their eyes when I finished.

" So she kissed you??? "

" No. Not a kiss. Just a peck on cheek. "

" Whatever~ And you got her number??? "

" Of course. I'm!!! "

" Wow, you are so amazing! I think you are not interested in dating. But you are very good in making friends with others."

" No. I only am good at making friends with my unnie."

The two brusted out laughing to my cheesy words but I ignored them. I was so proud of myself now. I held the place where her cute lips touched on my skin and my heart beat began faster than normal as I began to fall into my day-dream. I was thinking of which is better to dial or to text her tonight.