10

Once for only one in my life

                                 PART 2 : MY DREAM ANGEL

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chorong's POV
( somewhwre at Califonia )
[ in 2011 ]


I stared at the blank pink ceiling with no reason for hours. I locked myself most of the time in my room as I didn't want to face anyone.

I was lost, so lost because I had no heart at all. I left my heart at Korea. I was now very like a zombie. I had no more feeling except pain, sorrow and miss.

I sighed again and tried my best to drift to sleep hoping that I could meet her again.in my dream. I had left Korea for two years already and I was still freakingly miss her very much.

Everynight, I couldn't sleep well as I always saw her face when I close my eyes. I was really breaking down.

My university student life became more easier for me to study as I spent my times by stidying really hard, trying to stop thinking about her.

So I became a favourite student of my professors. My father is proud of me. But he will never know that I was dead inside. Although I tried my best to forget about her, I couldn't stop thinking about her as I was falling deeply for her.

I knew I was the one who left her. I was the one who broke our promises. I was the one who dropped our intertwining hands. I was the one who ran away from her embrace.

I was the one who ruined our relationship. I was the one who destroyed everything. And the worst was that I was the one who broke her heart and made her to hurt.

She could never be.able to forgive me. I knew her too well. But we would never see each other again. It will be better for both of us.

I would not come back to Korea and she would not follow me to Califonia. So we are over. I would become her horrible past and later she would find someone and forget about me.

But I-

How could I forget about her??? Like I said, I was deeply falling for her. I had promised her that I was hers and I will be with her forever.

Although I couldn't stay beside her, at least I could keep this promise. I was hers. Forever hers. I would not love again. I gave all my heart to her. There's no space in my heart to give other. She occupy the whole chamber.

I slowly fell into sleep. My eyelids shuttered slowly. A single row of tear ran down from my eye and then, finally I fell into sleep.

Bomi-ya~~~ I'm sorry.

Flashback

I slowly her childish face. Her skin was so smooth and in a baby-like colourrd one. I was so lucky to have a girlfriend like Bomi who was so caring and lovely. I didn't touch her as I was afraid she would wake up. I sighed for n th time.

I slowly got up from her arms and walked around the room, finding my clothes and re-put on.

I gave her my everything. I woukd go to America this evening and she still had no idea. The truth would hurt her a lot.

I wrote down a note for her and put the paper on the table beside her bed. My eyes were now in a red swollen stage as I cried really, really hard.

I ran towards the main door and ran out of the door. I ran down the stairs and took a taxi.

I cried my eyes out and I locked myself in my room ignoring all the phone calls I received.

Then I flew to Califonia that night, leaving my heart at Korea and became a robot.

End of flashback


Naeun's POV

" Bomi-ya, stop it."

" Leave me alone, Naeun-na!! "

" You are already done three bottles. That's enough."

" Whatever! "

" Yah, Yoon Bomi!!! Get your now or I'll kick you kut of the shop. N.O.W, now!!! "

I told her in my coldest yone and it worked. She quickly got up and walked to my car. I sighed and followed behind her.

She was really hurt during these months. Sge turned into a very cold-hearted person better than me after Chorong unnie left her.

She always hanged out with us drinking. Unlucky for me today, Eunji and Namjoo had to go to somewhere and they dialled me to pick Bomi up from her serious drink.

She continued singing and yelling rubbishes whike I was driving. I was so annoyed by the situation but I could understand her.

She used drinking to let her feelings out. That was a wrong way but it was better than keeping all these things in her heart.

When I reached their apartment, I entered the passcode and opened the door. I guided her to her room and threw her heavy body onto the bed. I helped her to put off her shoes and pukle a balnket over her.

" Naeun??? "

" Hmm? "

" It's late. Go back. I'm ok."

" No. I'll wait till the duo come back. I have texted them. They will be there in thirty minutes."

" Ok."

She told me and turned to the other side. She was still a good friend although she was drunk. I wanted to wait the two's come back for two reasons.

First was I couldn't let Bomi to live alone when she was drunk as we all knew that she couldn't drink that much. Second was that I wanted to meet Eunji.

I knew she had a girlfriend but I couldn't control myself. I was thinking about her most of the time. Hmm~~ Son Naeun, you are totally crazy.

I sat on the sofa and turned the TV on. There was nothing interesting to watch. I lied down on the sofa and was thinking about, Bomi, Eunji, Namjoo and how we met.

Suddenly, the front door opened and the two friends of mine entered. I greeted them and Eunji walked towards me. She suddenly hugged me and asked.

" Why you didn't go back yet?? You look sleepy. "

" I'm waiting for you."

" Me?? Wae?? "

Oh, great, Naeun. Good job. Why my stupid mouth split like this???

My face turned really red so I grabbed my bag and ready to go back to my house.

" Cause Bomi was alone. I'll go back now. Bye, Eunji-ya. Hey, Namjoo, I'm going!!! "

" Yes!!! "

" Bye, Naeun-na."

I said goodbye quickly and ran to my car. Aish, I was so stupid. Now, Eunji would think I was so crazy or something. I shouldn't say such an annoying stuff. OMG!!!
 

 

 

A/N  :   Update again!!! Enjoy reading. I'll add more 2eun moments later:)