18

Once for only one in my life

Naeun's POV

The clock was running really fast and the time to end the game became nearer and nearer.Now our team was leading the other with 5 points. I was sure we could win today.

*  Ringggggggggggggggg  *

All the students from our university.shouted and cheered with joy as we won the champianship game. I picked up the flowers beside me and made my way to Eunji.

Suddenly, I felt a grab from my left arm and being pulled by someone to one of the changing room. I found it was Woori. What's wrong with this girl???

" Excuse me?? "

" Do you know me?? "

" Yes."

" Let me be straight. Why are you sticking around my girlfriend??? "

" She is my friend."

" Friend??? "

" Yes. "

" Shut up, . Just tell me you like her or not."

She yelled and that's make me angry. So I shouted.

" Yes. I'm "

* slap *

I felt an intense, deep pain in my left cheek. Her eyes were now on fire. She seemed she would kill me.

" Don't come near to her again."

" Why?? She is my friend and I can- "

* slap *

" Don't ask me again. You know the answer vey well."

" What if I don't want to?? "

She raised her hand again and about to slap me for third time. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain but nothing happened. When I opened my eyes, I found Eunji, standing in front of me and holding Woori's hand.

Eunji was now very angry. Her eyes were now red and she was about to kill Woori. Why did she so upset?? Eunji said in a dark voice.

" What are you doing??? "

" Giving her a lesson."

" What!!! "

" I told her not to come near to you."

" Why?? "

" I'm your girlfriend and- "

" Stop it!! "

Eunji shouted in a very strong tone.

" Shut your stupid mouth up. You better not speak to me. We were not girlfriends and we've never been in a relationship. It's just.an agreement and it's already over last month. So, I'm free now. I'll not be your girlfriend anymore. I'll never forgive you. Don't appear your face in front of us again. C'm on, Naeun."

I didn't understand what she wad talking about but Woori looked she was OK with the break up. Eunji.pulled me to the university garden and made me sat on a bench.

" Eunji-ya? "

" Hmm."

" Why did you yell at her? "

" Cause she hurt you and I do care about you."

" Why? "

" Cause-  cause- "

" Cause?? "

" Naeun-na, I love you."

I felt my world stopped for a while. She told me that she loved me but my joy was kilked when I remembered about Woori.

" You already have Woori."

" No, Naeun-na. It's not like this."

She then startrd to explain everything. I was relief now that Eunji was single now. She then cupped my face and turned it to check my burning, swollen, red left cheek.

" OMG!  It's all red. How could she do this to you?? It must be really hurt."

" Ahhh~~ "

" Sorry. Sorry."

When her fingrs ran over my cheek, I felt a deep pain so I shouted in pain. I could fell Eunji's fingertips slowlytapped on my cheek. I found tears in her eyes. She was about to.cry.

" Eunji-ya~"

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Naeun-na."

" No. It's not your.false."

" Naeun-na "

" Yes?? "

She leaned forward and lightlypecked my cheek. Then she smiled sweetly to me.

" Is it better??? "

" Better."

I smiled back to her. She then slowly stood up and knelt down in front if me. She grabbed both of my hands and held them tightly before she looked up into my eyes.

" Naeun-na. Do you love me?? "

" Eunji-ya~"

" I know I'm playful and I m also stupid.But I really love you. I can promise that I'll protecy you.forever."

Oh, Eunji was now confessing to me??? Yes!!! The girl who I was loving was confessing to me. I smiled so sewwtly to her and hit her head lightly.

" Yes, Eunji-ya. You are so stupid. You are the stupid who couldn't see my feeling towards you. You have melt my heart without noticing yourself. "

" Naeun-na."

" Jung Eunji, I've been waiting for this time for a long time. I really want to be with you. So my answer is yes. I love you, too, Eunji-ya. Really much."

" Naeun-na. Thanks."

" No thank. Just kiss me."

She stood up and captured my lips with her soft ones. She slowly sat down beside me and we were now enjoying the feeling we had. I forgot the pain I just received.

Her presence beside me could drain all the pain and worries away. I felt a tear was running down from my eye but it.was only a tear of joy. I dreamt of being together with Eunji and nowit came true. I was now totally in heaven kissing an angel beside me.


Eunji's POV

I parked the car in the parking lot and ran to the other side. I opened the door for Naeun and when she came out, I intertwined our fingers.She smiled at me and we both walked to the cafeteria where our friends may support be there.

It was our first day of school as coule and we had to announce our relation to our friends.

" Eunji-ya, will it be ok?? "

" Of course, Naeun-na, they will accept us."

When we entered the shop, everyone was looking at our intertwined hands. We ignored them.and went straight tonour table. They also were lookingbat us. Then as the oldest one of the group, Jessica unnie started the question

" Is something happened between you two?? "

" Well, ahh~ "

" We are official now."

I said and the book in Namjoo's hand dropped to the ground and Yuri unnie looked up us from her phone with wide eyes. Bomi looked a little surprised but she only nodded her head. Suddenly Namjoo stood up and yelled loudly.

" Yay!!! my parents are finally together!!! "

" Stop it,  Namjoo unnie. It's embrassing."

" Wae, hayoungie?? Aww, are.you.jealous?? You only have a father while I've both both."

" Namjoo!!! "

" Namjoo!!! "

Yulsic yelled in unison and we both saw Bomi suddenly looked away. Namjoo also realised her mistake.and mouthed 'sorry' to us. Bomi then stood up.

" Comgratulation, guys. I know you both like each other. I've to.go.somewhere. So I can't attend classes today. See you."

" Yah, Bomi-ya."

" Bomi, wait. "

But she rushed put from the shop, ignoring all our calls. When shedisappeared from our view, my Naeun pulled Namjoo's ear and yelled into her ear.

" ARE YOU CRAZY!!! "

" Ah~~ Ah~~ It's hurt, unnie. Ah~~ I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Ah~ Naeun unnie, ahhh~~~ "

" Namjoo-ya, you shoukd watch your mouth."

" Sorry."

" Aww, Bomi unnie must be hurt."

" Yes. Bomi is not over her ex yet."

" Poor girl."

" I didn't mean to hurt her."

" We all understand, Namjoo. It's ok."

" Well, guys. Congratulation for our new couple. "

" Yes. Congratz unnies."

" Thanks, guys."

" Thanks and we shoukd go now. It's almost 8:50am. Our.classes will be started soon."

We all agreed to Naeun and walked tonour respective classes. All the way, Naeun linked her arm to mine and I was so proud to show the world that the most beautiful girl is my girlfriend. How lucky I am.
 
But I was worried about Bomi now. Where was she now???


Bomi's POV

I was so shocked because of Namjoo's words. I knew she didn't mean to hurt me but it did hurt me a lot. I couldn't stand any longer so I ran away from them.

I drove my car to no direction and finally I reached at the same place. The beach, the place where I spent with her for the last time.

" PARK CHORONG!!!!!!! "

I yelled towards the sea. I hoped my voice passed through the sea and reached to her. My eyes were now teary and my heart was bleeding with pain.

" Why you left me, unnie??? "

I knelt down on the hot sand with my head hang down. My tears were flowing out unstoppably. I let myself to release all my tension and I cried out of my eyes.

I missed her. I really missed her. Chorong unnie. Come back to me. Please come back to me, Chorong unnie. I love you…………………………………………