Other Gang

HighSchool Survival

Elana's POV: "Wakey, wakey." A muffled voice said from  above me. I groaned and covered my face, ignoring the person all together. The person sighed heavily and shook me harder, making me rock back and forth. "What?!" I blurted out, feeling annoyance surge through me like a wave. "School." The familiar voice of Key said from above me. I yawned loudly, muting everything around me for a moment. "Wake up,Elana!" Jonghyun yelled and I screamed in pain as he flopped on me. The bright yellow light flicked on, blinding me for a moment. I went wide eyed as I heard the rapid feet of the rest of the SHINee memembers. I felt my bones break as they all jumped on me one by one. "Don't break her guys..." Key said standing on the side of the bed, looking at his friends as they suffocated me. I continued to groan in pain while laughing at the same time. "Ok, let's her get dressed." Minho said before climbing off of everyone. I sighed with relief and groaned. "Hurry." Onew yelled, looking over his shoulder at me. I gave him a death glare through barely opened eyes, making him let out  asqueak of fear before turning the corner quickly and shoving everyone out of my room. I looked at my black and white uniform that was resting on the side of my bed. I grabbed it and quickly got dressed. I gave a small twirl and pulled my long dirty blond hair out of my shirt before giving  a tiny smile. I'm starting to get used to this... I'm actually thinking this school is starting to change me. I frowned in disguist...Me being girly? Please...I snickered. 

                       I walked down staires quickly, after giving myself a second glance. Once I was downstaires, SHINee was talking hyperly to each other as usual.  Key was eating a bagel while holding his perfect white Iphone tightly in his hand. I waved and sat down on my white couch with a depressed sigh. "I'm guessing you know." Taemin said while resting his head on Key's arm tiredly. I tilted my head curiously at them, feeling curiousity surge through me. "Our crazy friends aren't going to be at school today." Minho finished before quickly looking away, to hide his disappointment. They aren't going to be at school? I looked down sadly and felt disappointment stab me like a thorn. Sungje...He isn't going to be here. What about Hansol? We all were quiet and I let out a loud sigh. "But, there's supposed to be three new kids in our school." Jonghyun said cheerfully, throwing the apple in the air before catching it. I stood up and stretched loudly, making my flats clank on the tile floor in front of our white door. "Well, let's go." I said before screaming a goodbye to my father. Onew jumped and plugged his ears annoyedly. I walked outside and tilted my head back and felt the bright sunlight shine on my face. As the sun went up, it seemed to give everything life. Our shadows seemed to stretch on forever from ahead of us. I ran towards the bright blue mustang, racing Key there first. "Move!" He shouted. "No! This is my spot now." I said childishly. I grunted as he booty bumped me, making me stumble towards the back seats. I rolled my eyes and climbed in. He never lets me sit in the front....If Sol was here, he would have let me. I looked down and sighed in defeat, not today....

                              Everyone huddled close together as Minho started up the car. We backed out of the driveway and I listened to the gravel under the tires. Jonghyun had his window rolled down, making my hair fly everywhere crazily. Everyone was quiet as if they were lost in they're own thoughts. Maybe I need to make new friends to. I sighed heavily and rested my head on his buff arm, feeling suddenly super tired. I felt his gaze burn into me, and he chuckled. A couple minutes later, I saw the huge school come into view. I took a deep breath and we all parked skillfully. I stretched, hitting Taemin in the face as usual so I could see him make his cute puppy dog face. I ignored their protest for me to go faster as I climbed out. It seems like were really adapting to the school. We all merged with everyone like fish in the sea being pulled out. I still made sure I kept a tight grip on Key and Jonghyun. As usual girls giggled as SHINee passed them. I walked inside our talkative classroom and slammed my bookbag down on my small desk, making it wobble. "What's wrong with you?" A familiar voice asked softly. I looked over and sighed heavily to only come face to face with Hansol. "Hansol!" I squeaked before hugging him tightly. He laughed as we both stumbled back as I hugged him. "Hey. You act like you haven't seen me in years." He said before giving a shy smile. "I just don't want to be left alone with these dorks." I said before jerking my head towards SHINee who was laughing and smiling at the girls in our class. He nodded. 

                           "Where's the rest of them?" I asked looking around excitedly. Their the only reason I actually like this school. He rubbed the back of his neck and gave a shaky laugh. "Well, they couldn't come. The only reason I came was to make sure our friends got here ok and everything." He said sweetly. Friends? I looked at him with a lost expression and he beckoned for me to sit down in my desk. He threw down his stuff and sat down beside me. "Don't worry, they should be here soon." He said before laying his head down on his desk. Our strict teacher strutted in, her to tight skirt squeezing her legs tightly. When everyone saw her everyone took their seats quickly. "Everyone, we have new students." She declared, before standing aside. I felt my face turn three shades of red. Three of the most beautiful boys stood beside her. The one who was in the middle smiled hugely and stepped foreword. He was wearing a black hat that was on side ways, and he had light brown hair and perfect flippy bangs that swooped in his eyes. "That's Luhan." Hansol whispered, leaning in towards me. I nodded, not knowing what to say. The one on the left took a step foreword as well. Luhan wrapped his arm around his shoulder, giving a bubbly smile. "And this is Kris." He said before pinching the boys cheeks. Kris had blonde/ caramel hair, and a cold expression and beautiful brown eyes. Kris shook his head and they both looked at the last boy. He had darker hair, it was dark brown and his bangs fell to the right side perfectly. "I'm Sehun." 

                                       Key's POV: "If she keeps open like that, I'm going to throw something in it." Onew said from beside me. Elena was staring a the three boys in awe, her face redder then ever. "I don't think Iv'e ever seen her like this." Jonghyun whispered, jealousy creeping into his voice. "Are they famous like us?" Taemin asked innocently. I narrowed my eyes in deep thought and looked at them in deep concentration. "Oh my god! It's memembers from EXO!" A girl screamed from the back of the classroom. EXO? Minho nodded and gave a small laugh. We all looked at him like he was crazy. "I remember them. Theyr'e new to the whole singing buisness. How about we all go and say hello?" He suggested sounding like a father talking to his kids. I looked at the three boys shyly. "I'm not good with new people." I whined childishly. Minho rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his dark brown bangs. "Come on guys." He sighed before gentle shoving us towards the boys. I tried to turn around and push back, but I cussed at myself as I realized that Minho's way to buff to be knocked down. Luhan spun around and flashed a bubbly smile at me. No wonder the girls go crazy over them...Their handsome. I cleared my throat and dipped my head. "Hello." I greeted friendly. Kris and Sehun stood beside Luhan protectively, staring at us expressionlessly. I gulped. "Hello, SHINee right?" Luhan asked, snapping his fingers and pointing at us. I laughed shakily and nodded. Elana watched us from afar, her face red.

                                     "Who's that?" Luhan asked, breaking the akward silence. I followed the direction he was pointing. He was pointing at Elana, a smile spreading across his face. "That's Elana." I said cheerfully before beckoning her over with a wave of my hand. "She's pretty adorable." He said, his voice barely a whisper. Kris grinned and nudged him hard. "Dibbs." He said quickly. Luhan looked at him and made a puppy dog face and bounced up and down in front of him. "She's like a cute bunny..." He whined before glaring up at him. Elana slowly walked over to us and she made sure she stood as close to me as possible. Sehun looked at Kris and Luhan before rolling his eyes. Hansol walked after her and smiled hugely before hugging all three of the boys. They all screamed loudly, over talking each other. We all glanced at each other before blinking in confusion. "Guys, these are my friends." Hansol said after they all decided to break away from each other. Elana blushed heavily and waved at them. Luhan went wide eyed and heat rose to his cheeks. "I-I'm Luhan..." He stammered shyly, not making eye contact with her. "I'm Elana. I hope we all can be good friends." She said before giving a tiny girly giggle and tilting her head, and for the killer touch, flashing a perfect smile. All three boys stared at her in awe. Luhan took a deep breath and fell on his knees dramatically. "I..I can't do it....To much...To cute.." He said hiding his face in his hands. Kris sighed and nodded in agreement, patting his shoulder. "Stay strong, brother." 

                                "Does he always act like this?" I whispered, leaning in towards Hansol. Hansol glanced at me with a michevious gleam in his light blue eyes. "No. This is honestly the first time Iv'e seen him like this." He said before laughing. "Ok boys. Find your seats." Our teacher said, her hair out of her face with a tiny sigh. Girls went wild, standing on their desk while waving their hands over their heads widely. I blinked and looked at the SHINee memembers before slowly sitting down in my seat beside Jonghyun and behind Elana. Luhan stood there akwardly, facing different direction while standing in the same spot. Hansol skipped a seat from Elana and winked at her. She quickly looked down, and rested her hands on her lap. "Sit beside me and Elana, Luhan!" Hansol said cheerfully. He smiled and made his way towards them, sitting in the middle of them. Elana played with her hands under the desk. She usually does that when she's nervous. I looked up as someone said my name softly. "Can I sit beside you?" Kris asked, looking down at me. I gulped and flashed a bright smile. "Sure." I said softly. A couple minutes passed, and boredom seemed to strike me like lightning. "I'm so bored." Luhan whined from in front of us. He layed his head on Elana's shoulder, who had her head in her hand as she rested her elbow on her desk. She smiled.

                             They sure are cute together... She didn't seem to care at all, she just glanced down at him and smiled. I jumped, making my desk scoot across the tile floor, making a painful screaching sound. Everyone laughed at me loudly. Everyone stood up and talked to their friends loudly, ignoring the teachers command to be quiet. "Hey, can we walk with you?" Kris asked, looking at me. I nodded and wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "Yeah bro. And be careful, these fangirls are crazy." I whispered, making him glance around at the girls. "Bump,smack, slap?" Elana asked, making me look over. Her and Luhan were making a handshake, which looked fun. He nodded and they both looked concentrated as they did it again. "Yo! I found my new best friend here." Luhan yowled, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. We all walked out of the classroom, chatting together softly. These guys are pretty cool...Maybe we could seriously be there friends. Luhan and Elana both had their arms over each other's shoulders. "They sure clicked." Hansol mumbled while walking beside me. I nodded and shook my head as they shoved each other into the bright lockers. "Sungje would be super jealous right now." Onew said while chewing gum loudly that Sehun gave him. I looked over my shoulder as a group of preppy girls wearing small clothes that made their s pop out walked past us. They giggled and winked at us, and they stood in front  of Luhan and Elana. "Dump that ugly, trashy girl. And walk with me,hottie." 

                                         Hansol's POV: Everyone gasped loudly, and anger bubbled in me like a wave. Who the hell do they think they are? Elana glared heavily at them, even though tears swelled up in her eyes. "No thanks, I don't hang out with jerks like you." Luhan growled, the friendliness gone from his voice. They gasped and looked at him in disguist. The lead one who said that flipped her curly bangs out of her face. "To bad sugar, you won't see a girl as hot as me anymore." She said before snickering at him. Luhan glared at her angerily, and he clenched his fist tightly. "Well, Elana is beautiful inside and out, so I don't know what happened to you." He said, snickering right back. I bit my tongue and struggled not to scream 'burn' at her. The girl spun around quickly and sassily walked off. I stood beside Elana and rested my hand on her shoulder. "Are you ok?" I asked gentle. She was studying her feet and she didn't respond. We all glanced at each other nervously. I'm not good at stuff like this....I hate seeing girls cry. Luhan made her tilt her head up. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, and her light blue eyes were puffy. "She's...Right. There's no way I can compare to these girls here." She said before pulling away from me. I opened my mouth to say something, but Kris rested his hands on me and Luhan's shoulders. "Give her time alone." He said softly. I sighed. I watched her walk away, she didn't even glance back at us. My heart seemed to break in a million pieces to see her upset like this. I looked down slowly. 

                            Why am I so upset about this? Maybe it's because she's my friend. "Hansol, are you ok?" Key asked concernedly. I looked up quickly and flipped my white bangs out of my face. "Yeah." I said trying to sound cheerful as possible. Luhan looked at me and leaned against the white wall. "People piss me off." He said through clenched teeth. I looked at him quickly and stared at him in confusion. "She's really beautiful. And...She shouldn't be crying. Shouldn't you be comforting her? Isn't she your girlfriend?" He asked before facing me with a side glance. I felt my face turn slightly red. I lifted my hands up in surroundeur. "No...I'm just her friend." I objected softly. "Even though I swear she's Sungje's girlfriend." Minho sighed before shaking his head slowly.  Luhan snapped his fingers and turned the corners quickly. Kris and Sehun glanced at us all before we all followed him. Luhan was following Elana was was walking in the huge cafeteria. I went wide eyed as a group of boys began to talk to him softly. East Side! What is he doing with them?! SHINee beckoned me after them as they walked into the huge cafeteria. It seemed to stretch on forever. The white circle tables were spread out and people were forced to sit on the floor near the lunch lines that seemed to stretch on along the walls of the cafeteria. Luhan jumped on one of the tables making people look up at him. I gasped as he began to sing loudly, making everyone go quiet. Girls screamed loudly, and Sehun and Kris stared at each other in dismay.

                                (  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9uZcvyqFWs Song he is singing :3) He seemed to be singing from his heart. Elana looked at him and went wide eyed. He jumped off and walked towards her, ignoring all the girls that screamed his name. SHINee joined in, backing him up. I looked around and saw everyone dancing and having a good time. Soon everyone was singing and having tons of fun. Elana was all smiles as Luhan grabbed her hands and danced with her crazily, while singing. After a while, the teachers walked in. I stood there rigidly, and everyone quickly stopped. They shouted at everyone for a while and everyone just stood there. They glared at the students heavily before walking off. I walked over to Elana and hugged her tightly. "Don't let those brats bring you down, ok?" I asked before hugging her tighter. She giggled and nodded. I pulled away and she hugged Luhan. He went wide eyed and his pale cheeks turned bright pink. "Thanks." She said, her voice revealing how much she liked it. Kris patted him on the shoulder and gave him a half smile. I went wide eyed as four boys stood behind him. Elana let go of Luhan and looked at the boys. "These are my friends I made." He said holding his hands out to them. The boy with flippy black hair that fell in his face smiled hugely at her. "I'm Jung Kook." He said before dipping his head. I froced myself to remain chill. I'm not supposed to be hanging out with East Side. Everyone introduced themselves politely, and Elana blushed. Oh Great. 

                                Zelo was looking at me with his head tilted to the side, making his black/ blue bangs fall in his face. "Aren't you friends with South Side?" He asked surprisingly chill. Jung Kook smiled and patted me on the back. "Your super cool. I see you all the time, but you never say hey." Jung Kook said sounding slightly sad. J-Hyo glared heavily at me, his hat almost blocking his eyes. "That's because he's from the group that thinks theyr'e  all that." He snapped angerily. I bit my tongue and struggled not to snap back at him. Try to get along with them... Yejun popped up in front of me, his bright orange hair glowing in the light of the caferteria. He narrowed his light brown eyes at me, studying me carefully. I akwardly took a step back and glanced at SHINee. "So, do you want to hang out with us, princess?" Jung Kook asked, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. She blushed heavily and gulped nervously. "Sure." She said giving a shaky laugh. Luhan stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her, making his arms dangle down near her chest. "Your trying to touch her s!" Zelo screamed, making Luhan's face turn three shades of red. "N-No!" He stammered. All of East Side laughed and I hesitated. SHINee was even following them carefully, while whispering to each other. I stood there and watched them walk off slowly, looking like theyv'e been friends for years. "Hansol, are you coming?" Elana asked, looking over her shoulder at me. I stared at her and narrowed my eyes. "I'm good. Have fun with them." 

                             Elana's POV: I looked over my shoulder to see were Hansol went. He wasn't standing at the double red doors anymore. I looked down and I took a deep breath. I think I upseted him...Luhan glanced at me, stopped talking to Jung Kook making him look at me as well. "Are you ok?" He asked concernedly. I shrugged and didn't look at him. "He seems to really not like us." Zelo said sounding kind of upset about that. "Elana." I looked up and went wide eyed. Sungje! He was standing there with everyone standing beside him. East Side looked at South Side expressionlessly. Everyone seemed to get tense around me. "What are they doing here?" J-Hyo growled glaring at Sungje. Sungje looked at me and pain clouded his face. What did I do wrong? "You know who they are , right?" Sol asked, stepping foreword. I looked at the group of boys and nodded slowly. "Theyr'e my friends." I said fiercly. Luhan glanced at me in the corner of my eye, and he seemed thankful I said that. Kido narrowed his eyes and I felt frozen under his glare. "Not East Side." He growled angerily. Kris stepped foreword, not flincing from the glare of them. "Watch what you say." He said steadily. Sungje glanced at me and the childish side from him seemed to disappear like a fog. "Elana, are you in their gang?" He asked steadily. I blinked and looked back at East Side in confusion. Jung Kook only stared at me expressionless. I looked down in deep thought and didn't say anything. "Why does it matter?" I blurted out without thinking. Why? 

                                "You guys aren't true friends. It seems like your pressuring her to choose you guys over us." Luhan snapped, his voice rising. Sungje stomped over to him and lifted him by the shirt, pulling him closer to him. Everyone tensed up and got closer to the opponite. Oh God...."Stop!" I shouted feeling my heart pound in my chest. Luhan glared at Sungje daringly. "You don't even care how she feels?" He asked, annoyance and sympathy in his voice. Sungje lifted his fist and punched Luhan hard. That started everything... Kris kicked Kido hard in the face, making him stumble backwards. I spun around in horror, looking at all of the fighting going on. "Stop!" I screamed, making it echo off the walls of the hallway. Everyone broke apart and looked at me. "This isn't worth it." I said stomping my foot. Sungje looked down, his dark bangs covering his eyes. "Your right, it's not." He said before giving me the death glare and walking off. Kido glared at me as well, before turning away steadily. One by one they all looked at me before turning away. Luhan rested his hand on my shoulder, and I pulled away. "Why did you beat up my friends?!" I shouted, feelings tears swell up in my eyes. Jung Kook walked towards me, his lip bleeding badly from the punch from Hansol. "They started it." J-Hyo said taking a step towards me. I narrowed my eyes and looked down slowly. "They aren't worth it if their going to leave you like that." Luhan said, knealing down in front of me. Anger bubbled in me, and without thinking I slapped him.

                                    His head jerked violently to the side, and his hat flew off. "Don't tell what's worth it. You can't tell me how I feel." I shouted feeling tears swell up in my eyes. A moment later, I felt them roll down my cheeks. Luhan looked down, his bangs in his eyes. "I...I'm sorry." He apologized shakily. I turned around and stomped off, feeling their gaze burn into me. Highschool...So much freaking drama going on. Now...I don't have any friends at all. I leaned against the shine white lockers and sighed heavily. The cold metal seemed to comfort me and I closed my eyes for a moment. "Elana." A voice said making me open my eyes. Luhan was standing in front of me akwardly. Before I could say anything, he hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry. Your right." He said softly. I hugged him back slowly, not sure what else to do. "And I don't want to make you all alone in this huge school." He said softly. It's like he's reading my mind. "But...I really want you in East side with us." He said pulling away from me. I looked at him and opened my mouth to say something but closed it. He kissed my forehead quickly, making my face turn bright red. I gulped heavily and tried to calm my rapid heart beat. He pulled away and turned around and walked off. I watched him walk off and sighed. Damn...I'm messing up so bad. Key stood beside me and leaned against the white lockers. "Hey." He mumbled sadly. I gave him a 'I know' look. He rested his hand on my head, making his fingers dangle in my eyes. "Just...Don't cause anymore trouble." 

                            I bit my tongue and struggled not to snap at him. Key is my best friend, I don't want to loose him either. "Well...I just hope everything goes back to normal soon. " I breathed loudly. He shrugged and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Let's go home." He said making me nod slowly. SHINee walked on either side of me, bringing up random memories that happened recently in a attempt to make me happy. "The time you kissed Jonghyun." Onew said laughing hysterically. I rolled my eyes as Key nudged me playfully. Jonghyun just gave me a tiny smirk. "When Sun Woong untied your top." Minho laughed. I gasped and snapped my fingers dumbfoundedly. I still have Sun Woong, Kyungil and Jaeho and Zoey. I looked down and avoided SHINee's looks. But...It's not the same. "Sungje...Your such a derp." A soft voice said making me look over. Kido was shaking his head at his brother. Sungje was trying to balance six gummy bears in his mouth. They all looked over at me and I quickly looked away. He still has my bracelet... I looked at Sungje's wrist to see the blue and black bracelet made out of rope. We all walked outside of the school, and as usual, girls screamed SHINee's names. I popped my back as I climbed in the blue mustang. I jumped as there was tapping on the window. I looked over to see Luhan's face press against the glass, making his face looked all smushed. I rolled down the window and laughed. "Do you want to hang out this weekend?" He asked. I sighed and smiled. "Sure..I guess."