Beach Day

HighSchool Survival

Elana's POV: "Oh my goodness!" I had both hands on my face. SHINee was downstaires, being louder then ever. "Guys, it's the weekend!" I shouted, feeling aggeravation surge through me like a wave. SHINee stopped running around and playing with each other as I stopped at the foot of the staires. "Hey, girl." Key said innocently. The living room was a mess, clothes and other stuff laying on the ground. "Someone looks cranky." Jonghyun said before going behind me and pulled my cheeks up slightly so it looked like I was smiling. I rolled my hands and ran my fingers through my crazy tangle hair. "Why are you guys up so early anyway?" I asked, my voice still hoarse from sleep. Taemin gave a bounce of excitement. "Aren't you going to Kyungil's party?" He asked tilting his head at me. I went wide eyed and I stared blankly ahead in disbelief. No way...There's no way that that's today! "Yeah...I guess so." I said trying to not let my excitment show. "You should wear a dress and do your makeup." Onew said slapping both his hands on my shoulders. I frowned and raised a eyebrow at him. What? "No way!" I blurted out in annoyance. "Don't make us dress you again forcefully." Minho threatened before looking at me threatingly. I gulped nervously as I remembered that horrible memory. "Fine..." I groaned before turning around and stomping upstaires. I looked over my shoulder to make sure the didn't follow. I don't want them to ambush me or anything. It'd ...And I did hit Jonghyun last time. No wonder they refuse to.

                               Once I walked into my neat and organized room I looked in my huge fancy white wordrob. What should I wear... Should I wear a dress? I looked at my untouched white short dress that had ripples along it. I took a deep breath and changed into it quickly. I hope I'm not going to be the only girl there.  I don't want to be surrounded by boys like usual. I quickly got dressed and brushed my long dirty blonde hair throughly. I looked in my huge smudged mirorr and did a twirl before frowning.  "Were is Elana!" A voice shouted before the door swung open and hit the wall. I tensed up and strained to hear better. "Sungje, chill. She's upstaires." Key said before bursting out into laughter. I went wide eyed and grabbed a fluffy white pillow that was on my bed. He sounds very mad..Oh great...Looks like I'm going to have to jump out my window like Iv'e always planned when I get in trouble. His heavy foosteps stomped upstaires. "Elana, how could you..." He began turning the corner and stopping at my doorway. He went wide eyed, and his pale cheeks turned three shades of red. "What?" I asked dumbfoundedly. "Be so cute!" He shrieked before lunging towards me. My scream was cut off as he collided into me. We both landed on my tan carpet with a loud thud, shaking the whole house. "You look like a little doll wearing a dress..." He cooed before hugging my head tightly. I groaned loudly. "Sungje, can I get up now?" I asked after a couple minutes of him hugging me. "What happened?" Hansol asked before walking in my room. He laughed. I struggled to get up to only be knocked back down by him. I wonder if he has any sisters, if so...I feel bad for them. He's such a dork.

                           "Look how cute my sister is!" Sungje said before wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Sister? "I'm surprised you didn't say girlfriend." He said before winking at me. I groaned and gentle shoved pass them. I stomped downstaires and walked in the living room. Everyone was dressed up and I sighed with relief. All the boys looked at me with the same reaction as Sungje. "You look so cute!" SHINee cooed before wrapping my up in their arms. I fidgeted uneasily and groaned. Kido grinned and stood beside me. "You look like a barbie doll." He said before giving me a tiny smirk. I blushed heavily and looked down. "Are you guys ready?" I asked softly. Hopefully they don't embarrass me around him. They all nodded and we walked outside. The bright sunlight shined down on us brightly, making all of us sheild our eyes. Key strutted towards the bright blue mustang sassily. "I wonder if there is any hot guys there..." He said as he climbed in his usual spot beside Minho. Sometimes I forget that Key is gay. Or 'colorful' as he puts it. Even though, I know he has a thing for Jonghyun. "Scoot over, there isn't enough room for all of us." Kido whined, gentle pushing Hansol onto Jonghyun. "Yeah guys, sit on each others lap." Minho said looking in the review at all of us. "Elana." Sungje said before patting his lap. I blushed heavily and gulped nervously. Should I? I blushed heavily as I scooted on his lap. Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin's shoulders were touching and they slightly over lapped each other. I smiled hugely. 

                               "Lean back, I don't bite." Sungje said, gentle pushing me back. I let out a squeal as I layed my head against his chest. This is what girlfriend and boyfriends do. He looked down at me and gave me a half smile. "Your face is red." Kido said with a michevious smirk, making it obvious. "Shut up!" I snapped annoyedly. Taemin ended up sitting on Onew's lap who was already complaining about how he wanted chicken. Sol was sitting on the floor board with his knees up to his chest. "Are we all good?" Key asked turning around in his seat. "Yeah." We all called out, some more sure then others. Jonghyun puffed loudly and looked at Hansol. "How much do you weigh?" He asked annoyedly. Sungje slumped down in his seat, making my head go to his shoulder. "You both look comfortable." Minho said looking at us. Even though I couldn't see his full face, I could tell he was smirking. We both backed out of our drive way and set out towards Kyungil's house. "Thank god he gave us a inventation. Key, don't get us lost." Minho ordered handing him the inventation. I closed my eyes and let my body relax. He's so comfortable and warm, I could get used to this. What are you talking about?! I listened to his steady breathing and smiled. He's already asleep. I hope him and Kyungil get along today, I don't want them all to fight anymore. "They look like brother and sister." Key said looking back at us. I jumped out of my sleep but kept my eyes closed. "No, girlfriend and boyfriend." Jonghyun breathed. I smiled slightly. 

                              Key's POV: "Key, wake them all up." Minho instructed. We turned the corner and I drowsily lifted my head off the hot window that made my cheeks viberate. I went wide eyed as a huge beach house towered over us. "Is this his house?" I asked pointing at it in amazement. They must be rich! Minho nodded and flashed a smile. I looked over my seat and gentle shook Sungje. He sat straight up and he yawned loudly, making everyone stir around him. "Were here guys." I said before pulling down the thing that had the mirror. I observed my hair, making sure it looked perfect. Once everyone was awake, we all husteled out of the car and I squinted my eyes in the sudden bright light. Other fancy cars were parked on eithe side of me in the huge wide drive way. "Yo Elana!" Kyungil's voice drifted towards us. We all looked around dumbfoundedly. We all looked up as he called out to us again. He was standing on  a balcaney, leaning over it. "You guys can come on in." He said his light brown eyes gleaming with excitement. Elana stopped in front of us, making us all bump into one another. "Promise you that you guys won't embarrass me." She snapped, whipping around to face us. I rolled my eyes as everyone nodded, but her gaze was frozen on me. Jonghyun elbowed me painfully in the side. "I promise." I said overdramatically. We all walked inside and I gasped. Fancy furniture was pressed against the wall and the rooms seemed to never end. All kinds of gaming systems were everywhere. I smiled.

                    Kyungil jogged towards us and flashed a huge smile. "Your house is amazing." I said in awe, looking around once more. He laughed and ran his fingers through his dark brown bangs. "Thanks. Everyones outside already, and my dad's starting the barbeque." He said before gentle pushing us out of the living room and towards a see through sliding door. I felt my jaw drop open. They had the huge beach as their back yard, and the ocean waves crashed loudly against the shore, in then out. Elana did a face palm and flashed a smile. "Great place to throw a party!" She squealed giving a bounce of excitement. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, making her face turn bright red. "Let's all swim!" He said excitedly. Crap! "We didn't bring bathing suits." I said slightly disappointed. "I have extra that might fit. And Elana, my sister Zoey can help you." He said before turning around and beckoning us guys after him. I looked over my shoulder to see a girl with long brown hair that went to her that was straight and a perfect tan. She had bright blue eyes. "Hey, I'm Zoey. Let's go get your bathing suit!" She said giving a little giggle and grabbing Elana's hand. She objected loudly but Zoey talked excitedly, cutting her off. We all walked inside and he made us wait right in the living room. "I wonder how this is going to go." Kido said softly. 

                            A couple minutes later, he came back holding a couple swimming trunks. We all got dressed quickly in seperate rooms and we all walked out. Mine was bright blue and I flexed and flashed a huge smile. "What do you think?" I asked looking at the other members. They gave a thumbs up. "Hey Kyungil. Sorry were...." A voice said making us all look over. Two boys that was shirtless  perfect bodies. The one that said that had silky perfect bangs that swooped across his pale angelic face. He looked slightly younger then Kyungil, and he had that badboy look. He had bright blue eyes too. The other boy was expressionless and he had shorter hair and it was black. He had a cold and quiet expression and he was wearing a white hat that was on sideways. "Guys, these are my brothers." Kyungil said looking at us then to them nervously. Why does he seem nervous all of a sudden. "I'm Sun Woong and this is Jaeho." The brother that spoke before mumbled staring at us with narrowed eyes. What's his problem? We all stood their akwardly and I fidgeted. "Let's go, Jaeho." Sun Woong said before walking past me, bumping shoulders with me before giving me a glare. I stared at Kyungil in dismay. "I don't think he likes us." Jonghyun said answering for. Kyungil rested his hand on me and Jonghyun's shoulders. "They are always like that around new people." He mumbled. Don't they seem like amazing brothers to have. We all walked outside were everyone was. "Come over here! We could tan together!" Zoey squeaked loudly.

                        "I...I think I'm going to swim for a little bit." The familiar voice of Elana said softly. I gasped as I looked at her. She was wearing a girly two piece, revealing her belly button piercing that was bright blue that dangled. Her bathing suit was pink and furly. "Woah, she looks really good when she lets her girly side show." Jonghyun said biting his bottom lip. She does... I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "Let's go have fun and protect her from any boys that may be checking her out." I said puting one hand on my hip and one hand in the air. Sungje nodded and stood beside me with fierce determination in his eyes. "Since I'm her best friend, I forbid in any boys to be checking her out!" He said making us all nod. "Oh, Hey guys." Elana said walking towards us with Zoey by her side. Sungje's face turned bright red and he hid behind Minho. "She's so pretty..." He whined before slowly peaking around her. "Oh, so these are the famous boys you talk about." Zoey said nodding with a smile. "Yo Zoey. Do you want to play some volley ball?" The familiar voice of Kyungil's brother Sun Woong said competevily. Elana gasped loudly, and her face turned redder then a tomatoe. "Sure, Sun Woong." She said before glancing at Elana. A small smile spread across her lips. "This is my friend Elana. Cute, isn't she?" She asked shoving her towards him. He went wide eyed and his face turned slightly red as well. But he quickly looked away. "Yeah, sure whatever." He said before looking at all of us. Elana frowned and looked down. 

                                   Kyungil's POV: "Kyungil, are you going to play volley ball with us?" Sun Woong asked, hitting the white ball in the air and catching it. "Yeah." I said happily. So far, everything is going great. Elana was bashful as everyone disccused teams. "Elana is on my team!" Sungje said grabbing her hand and holding it over his head. I shook my head and chuckled softly. "Us three against you all." Sun Woong said with a tiny smirk. All three of us are amazing when it comes to this game. "But it's outnumbered." I objected softly. Sun Woong looked down in deep thought while counting on his fingers. "SHINee! Come here." He said before beckoning him over here. SHINee smiled and walked over to our side. Elana looked at her friends un easily. "Are you sure?" Elana asked softly. I gave Jaeho a warning look and he sighed and didn't say anything. They have a very short temper, espacially Sun Woong. "You better not be one of those preppy girls who complains about everything. You look it." He said through clenched teeth. I groaned and rolled my eyes. Just perfect. "Hey! Don't be mean to her." Sungje said sharply. We all akwardly fell silent and Elana narrowed her eyes. "Let's just fine out, shall we?" She said her voice filled with hatred and hurt. "Really? That was mean." I whispered to my brother. He looked at me and snickered. "Your going to stick up for your little girlfriend now?" He asked giving me a side glare. I clenched my teeth and forced myself not to snap at him. He's so lucky he's my brother. I sighed.

                     "Come on pretty boy if you think you know me so well." Elana said stepping foreword with the ball clenched tightly in her hands. Sun Woong snickered and flipped his dark bangs out of his face. "Come on, baby girl." He said giving a half smile. She surved it, slapping it hard in the air. It sailed over the net skillfully. I backed up slightly to hit it, but Sun Woong leaped in front of me. He hit it hard, making it sail over their heads. Elana groaned in annoyance as Sungje missed it by a inch. "Seriously?" She said in annoyance. He stared at her with a hurt expression. "Are you mad at me?" He whined in dismay. Elana in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "She's just like you when your competitive." Jaeho said giving Sun Woong a tiny smirk. "It's on pretty boy." Elana said grabbing the ball before Zoey could. We all exchanged glances and I sighed. Great...I hope these guys aren't going to be at each others throats the whole time. She went to hit the ball, but missed. Then again. "Here, let me help you." I said making my way around the net to her. Sun Woong and Jaeho were both to busy laughing at her, not caring what I was doing. "No, it's ok. I got it." She said resting the ball on her hand. Theyr'e making her nervous. I chuckled and stood closely behind her. I ran my arms up hers, and rested my hand underneath hers. She let out a squeal and her face turned three shades of red. "When you serve, aim it just right. And balance it." I said, my face next to hers. She blushed heavily as we both smiled. Cute...

                       She's so beautiful.. I felt hypmotized by her light blue eyes. Her smiled seemed to fall for a moment, and she stared back in my eyes. "Hey guys!" Hansol yelled, making me shake my head to clear my thoughts. I smiled hugely and gave a shaky laugh. "I got this." Elana said, her determination back in her light blue eyes. I jogged to my side of the net. She served it, making it fly high in the sky. We all watched in amazement as it sailed right towards Sun Woong. Without thinking, he grabbed Key by the arm and held him in front of him. It hit Key right in the face, making him scream in pain. Everyone bursted out laughing and Sun Woong gave a tiny smirk at her. "Nice try, baby girl." He said amusment in his voice. Elana stomped her foot in fusteration. "Why did you have to move?! You jerk!" She shouted in fusteration. Key was holding his face in pain and he looked at Sun Woong and Elana as they both argued back and forth. "How about we do something less violent?" Hansol suggested with a shrug. I nodded in agreement and forced a smile. "How about we swim? It's hot out here." Sun Woong said wiping sweat off his forehead. We all nodded in agreement and we walked towards the water that crashed against the wet sand.  Elana looked at Sun Woong who was checking out girls that giggled at him seducively. She made a face in disguist and frowned. I picked up my pace and walked beside her. "He's the totally oppisite of you." She said staring at me gentle. I shrugged and smiled hugely. "I guess so." 

                           She stopped inches away from the water. I walked in the water, letting it run over my feet. "What's wrong?" I asked looking over my shoulder at her. She was observing it hesitantly. "I-I can't swim..." She stammered uneasily. I could teach her how.. "It's ok, I'll teach you." I said with a tiny smile. She blushed heavily as I gentle grabbed her hand, pulling her in the water after me. She tensed up as the cold and refreshing water washed over her feet. SHINee was pretending to drown while having people save them. "Elana! Your swimming too?" Sungje asked doggie paddling towards her. She giggled and nodded. "I'm teaching her how to swim." I said softly. We went out deeper and deeper in the pretty clear water. She looked at her feet and then to me. I shivered as it went up to my shoulders. "Don't let go!" She squeaked nervously. I chuckled as she hugged me tightly. I felt heat rise to my face and I looked down at her and smile. "Kick your legs in a rythm, like this." I said showing her as I stayed afloat. She hesitantly let me go, but kept a firm grip on my hands. I nodded approvingly. "Good. Now try it without me holding onto you." I said slowly letting go. She gave a triumphant smile as she stayed afloat for a minute before sinking underneath the water. She leaped onto the nearest person wich was Onew. He screamed and flapped his arms like crazy while swimming around. "Monster!" He screamed his voice cracking. She screamed as well, and Onew bumped into people blindly, his eyes underneath the water. "Elana!" 

                                          Elana's POV: I let go of Onew who was still freaking out pretty bad. I sunk further and further under the water. I let my body go limp and I didn't even try fighting. I tensed as someone grabbed me, pulling me above the water. My long dirty blonde hair fell in my face and I took a deep breath. I moved my hair out of my face to come face to face with Sun Woong. His dark brown flippys bangs was in his face, and his light blue eyes was filled with amusement. "Your stupid. Your not supposed to try to swim by yourself if you can't swim." He said with a irratated look. I blushed heavily and pushed him off of me, making me sink underneath the water once more. He grabbed me once more, pulled me in his arms. I held onto him tightly, coughing up water. "I don't need your help." I said looking at him annoyedly. He gentle my wet hair out of my face and gave a half smile. "Fine. Good luck baby girl." He said before loosing his grip on me. "Wait.." I squeaked looking down at the clear water. "Elana come over here!" Sungje called out excitedly. I was about to answer but screamed as Sun Woong through me hard. I screamed loudly as I flew over the clear water. A second later, Sungje screamed to as he looked up at me, not able to move. I landed on him hard before we both disappeared underneath the water. I shot straight up and glared at him annoyedly. "Let's play chicken." Sungje said before grabbing me, making sure I didn't sink underneath the water. I held onto him tightly, as everyone talked about it. 

                     I giggled as we both spun around in circles as he kept a tight grip on me. "You." Sun Woong snapped pointing at me, with a competitiveness in his light blue eyes. I pointed to myself and he nodded slowly with a grin. "Your going against me." He said before grabbing Jaeho and puting himself on his brothers shoulders. "But she's a girl." Kyungil said looking up at me concernedly. I looked at him reassuringly. "I'll be fine. I'm going to make him cry after I beat him." I said feeling a small smile spread across my lips. Sungje raised his hand and jumped up and down. "Elana! Pick me!" He said raising his hand over his head. "Sungje, come here." I said beckoning him over to me. I squealed as he put me on his shoulders. "Aw man...He's super tall." He whined from below us. "Going to give up, baby girl?" Sun Woong asked balancing perfectly on his brothers shoulders. They were slightly taller then us and I gulped nervously. "Nope." I said determinadly. I could tell Sungje was standing on his tippytoes as he walked over to Jaeho until they stood face to face. I shoved Sun Woong hard, making him wobble. He regained his balance and shoved me hard. I squealed loudly and struggled to regain my balance. "Ahh.." Sungje screamed from below me. I evened myself out and lunged towards him again. We both locked hands, both shoving back and forth towards each other. "Your...Going to loose." He said through clenched teeth. "When...You guys win, can we eat?" Zoey asked sounding slightly bored. I groaned loudly. 

                             He gave a tiny amused smirk. I went wide eyed as he exchanged a look with his brother. He got closer and shoved me hard, but at that same moment as I wobbled backwards, he grabbed the string that began to untie. I squealed as my top began to loosen. I let out a loud scream as it fell. Without thinking, I leaped off of Sungje quickly with both arms over my chest. I heard their muffled voices from above me. I slowly let my eyes show, nothing else below my nose. Sun Woong laughed loudly with my pink top in Sungje's hand. His bright face was redder then a tomatoe. "Told you I'd win, baby girl." He said leaping off his brother. I felt heat come off my face in waves. "Here let me-" Hansol said walking towards me, but I squealed and scooted away. "You guys, let a girl do this." Zoey said before snatching it out of her brothers hand. I stood their still as she tied it back on for me. I went wide eyed as Sungje hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...Please forgive me..." He said beginning to sob. I raised a eyebrow and felt laughter escape my lips. "It's not your fault. I should have been more cautious." I said through my overlapping giggles. Sun Woong looked over at me and gave a slight smile as well.  I narrowed my eyes at him and clenched my fist. "I'm..going to kill you!" I screamed before using my sorry excuse of swimming. He skillfully ran on shore and I passed everyone, while coughing and spluttering. Once we were on shore, I ran towards him at full speed. He went wide eyed as I gained on him.

                                       "I'm-" I began but screamed and was cut off as Jaeho held his foot out in front of me as I passed him. I screamed as I fell towards Jonghyun. I grabbed onto him, making him fall down with me. We both landed on the sand hard, softening our fall. Everyone gasped and went quiet. I opened my eyes and felt myself freeze. My lips were pressed against Jonghyun's. I felt my face turn redder then ever and I clumsily stumbled off of him. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. His face was bright red, and he gentle raised his hand and touched his lips. Oh god...I kissed him... "Wow.. What a fail." Sun Woong said before bursting out into laughter. I shoved him playfully, making him shove me back. Zoey stood beside me and sipped some of her lemonade that she got from her father. I sat down and looked at the sky that was starting to turn a bright orange/pink color. Today has actually been pretty fun. I looked at everyone who had huge smiles on their faces. I smiled as well and looked down at the white powdery sand that stuck to my feet. I hope it stays this way for a long time. "Everyone! Say cheese!" Kyungil yelled before him, Sungje and Sun Woong posed beside me. "Let's head inside." Zoey said before standing up and stretching. I nodded and we all walked towards the beach house. "Are you still mad at me, Baby girl?" Sun Woong asked as he walked beside me. I frowned and looked at him annoyedly. "Don't call me that." I spat. He wrapped his around my shoulder. Pabo...