First day~

HighSchool Survival

Elena's POV: "Key you weirdo!!" I yowled, leaping over my huge white living room couch that seemed to come out of nowhere. I landed with a loud thud on our white carpet. Key gave a evil laugh and looked at my blackberry that was clenched tightly in his fist. "Wow, who is this?" He asked looking at my phone, the white light dancing on his pale white face. I sighed and let my face hang down, making me face plant into the white carpet. The strong smell of cleaning products made me feel like I was going to sneeze. Key...Is evil. I can't even turn the corner without him snatching the phone out of my hands. He smiled and flipped his dark black bangs that swooped over his eyes. "Give me my phone." I snapped shakily standing up picking up the small pillow that flew off the couch from my hard impact. He smirked and handed me my phone. "Woah, what happened here?" A man's voice said followed by the sound of a door closing from behind him. A man with dark blonde curly hair walked towards us with a tiny smile. He was wearing a perfect suit that was flat ironed. I went over and fixed the piece of stray hair that stuck up on his head. "Key stole my phone." I pouted while batting my bright blue eyes at him. He shook his head and hit Key over the head with the news paper. He ignored Key's angry shout and flopped on the white couch. "How was your day, daddy?" I asked with a huge smile. He ran his fingers through his dark blonde hair making it stuck up even more. "It was good." He said before yawning loudly. "Oh, I almost forgot to ask. Can my friends come over?" Key asked shaking my dads knee. "Yes. But make sure they don't reck my house, rainbow." He said drowsily. I giggled once more at my dad. He always never fails to make me laugh. Even though Key doesn't seem bothered by that. Afterall, he lives with us right  now.

                         It's so funny how he always calls Key rainbow. I guess maybe it's the crazy highlights he has in his hair. With that said, Key grinned and pulled out his way better awesome looking Iphone. "Yo, Jonghyun?" Key asked after the phone rang. I felt my face turn three shades of red. Jonghyun...He's so freaking hot. I gulped nervously and Key glanced up at me and winked. I rolled my eyes and layed my head on the cushion of the couch. "I know how much you like him." Key said sitting beside me while studying his nails. "Your funny." I snapped while giving him a quick glare.  A couple minutes later, there was a soft knocking on the door. I stood up and made my way towards the front door. I could see Onew standing on his tippy toes to see through the small peep hole on our door. "Hey guys." I said with a tiny dip off my head. All of them smiled hugely at me, and Jonghyun's bright light brown eyes glowed as he stared at me. "Yo guys! Come in!" Key said totally shoving me to the side. I glared at him and narrowed my eyes at him. They all clambered in the house while mumbling to one another. In all honesty, I seriously do hate boys. I don't even like SHINee all that much. Of course, except Onew and Jonghyun. They all talked loudly together and I turned around with my fingers on my lips to show them to be quiet. I sat down crosslegged on the ground and sighed heavily. SHINee formed a circle and talked to each other happily. "So, are you guys enrolling in a school?" Minho asked scooting over to make some room for Taemin. Key shrugged and rested his head on his knees. "I guess. But were not for sure what school yet." He said before looking at me in the corner of his eye. "You should go to our school." 

                            Jonghyun said flipping his blonde bangs that fell in his face. I looked over as I felt his gaze burning into me. But they might go to a fancy rich school. "Aw, then we could always hang out!" Key boosted throwing his hands in the air with a huge smile. I think i'd die if I saw SHINee everyday. "Elana would look very cute in a cute miny skirt." Onew said before glancing over at me. What did he just say? I glared at him and stomped over to him before puting him into a head lock. We both fell side ways on the floor and I tightened my grip on him. "I'm not wearing a stupid skirt." I said through clenched teeth. I pinned him down on the ground and his took a deep breath as I put him out of the head lock. "I don't think his face was supposed to be that color." Taemin said innocently before poking Onew. "I agree with Onew though." Jonghyun said staring at me while biting his bottom lip. I blushed heavily and flipped my long blonde hair out of my face. "You guys should go to our school." Taemin said before looking at me with his big brown puppy dog eyes. "We'll think about it." Key said nodding at his friends. I don't think their school is right for us. I layed my head on my knees and looked over at Onew who slowly tip toed around me and the fan. "Elana, is this yours?" He asked suddenly making me look at him. He was holding the familiar shape with a strap.

                       "My bra!" I yelled feeling my face turn bright red. Without thinking, I lunged towards him. He went wide eyed and his scream was cut off as I collided into him. We both hit the ground hard, making the whole house shake. My head ached and the whole world seemed to spin around me. "Wow, Elana. I thought your s were bigger..." Jonghyun asked grabbing the bra out of Onew's hand that twitched. "Give me that!" I yelped before climbing off of motionless Onew. Jonghyun chuckled teasingly and held it over my head by the wirnkled strap. "Not unless you at least try on the uniform." He insisted, flashing his prince like smile. I looked at Key desperately but he was to busy looking at his nails and complaing to Taemin how he wished he had s. "You don't even have the uniform." I snapped looking up at him. Jonghyun raised a eyebrow and looked at Minho was walked towards me holding up a black and white school uniform. "We will make you put it on." Onew threatened standing by his team with his arms crossed. I looked at all of them in turn. "I would like to see you try." I said through clenched teeth. I squealed as Minho walked towards me, and picked me up with ease. I kicked and squirmed in his grip but it didn't seem to work. "Hold her hands, Minho!" Jonghyun ordered as I was layed down on the floor. "You guys can't just- Hey!" I squealed as Taemin unbottened my pants. His pale face turned bright pink and he hesitated. "I-I can't...My innocence.." He said covering his eyes. I blushed heavily.

                             Key's POV: "Leave me alone!" Elana yelled loudly as she struggled once more. "Finally. She's dressed." Jonghyun said triumphantly. I looked over and felt my face turn slightly red. Elana was standing there angerily, her fist clenched at her side. The black and white uniform looked amazing on her. "I don't like how short the skirt is." She pouted looking down at the short skirt. Boys will deffiantly be checking her out. "You look really cute." Onew said reassuringly. "I don't want to look...Cute." Elana said made a face in disguist. I smiled and made my way over to her. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and smiled hugely. "You look awesome." I said with a tiny grin. She looked in the living room that was hanging in our living room. She did a pose and a amused smile spread across her lips. She flipped her dirty blonde bangs and struck a pose. "What do you guys say?" Jonghyun asked with a tiny smile. "But...We can't go today." I said slowly in confusion. It's like 11:30 pm. Onew laughed and I realized that they were wearing jackets over their black and white uniforms. "Yeah you can. School doesn't start here until 12 pm." He said with a tiny shrug. I turned my attention on Elana who was pulling on her skirt uncomfortable. "Please go to the school with me!!" I begged, even getting on my hands and knees and pressing my hands together tightly. She looked down at me with one hand on her hip. "Really?" She asked flatly. "I..I'll do your chores for a whole month! Get you a boyfriend!" I stammered rapidly. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine." She breathed like she was sacrificing something important. I stood up and gave the memembers a stinging high five.

                        "Come on, kids." Minho said before walking out of the house. I skipped after my memembers while feeling the excitement bubbling inside me.  I jogged across our bright green yard, ignoring their protest on were they want to sit. I stopped in front of Jonghyun's nice bright blue mustang. I climbed in the back seat and the hot heat from the car seemed to knock the air out of me. "Gosh, Key. Don't bother to wait for us." Taemin whined shaking his head and climbing in the back beside me. Elana hesitated and waited for everyone to climb in the car first. "Oh yeah, our school is a little bit different." Onew grunted as he climbed over the seat to get in the back, careful not to hit cautious Jonghyun in the face. "What do you mean?" I asked curiously. "SHINee is the huge talk in school besides the two gangs that run the school." Minho said before fidgeting in his seat beside me. Gangs? The last thing I need is to be beaten up by some deliquents. Once everyone was situated, Jonghyun started the car. "Are you trying to show off for your little girlfriend?" Onew teased leaning foreword in his seat behind Elana. Jonghyun glared at us annoyedly but didn't say anything. I listened to the sound of the car roaring alive before leaning against his soft leather seats. Everyone fell silent as we began to cruise down the road, making dust kick up from behind the car. I sighed and layed my head on Taemin's shoulder. Elana was concentrated on looking out the window as she drived, only giving a short reply as Jonghyun talked to her.

                               "Key, were here!" Onew said shaking me gentle, making me jolt awake. "What...?" I asked sitting straight up and looking around. Taemin and everyone else was looking out the window at a huge fancy school that towered above our car. Deffiantly a rich kids school. Jonghyun parked in the packed parking lot and looked back at us with a tiny smile. "Are you guys ready?" He asked breaking the silence. I nodded and we all took our time climbing out of the car. I jumped as the school bell rang, making a wave of students jog towards the school while pushing and shoving past each other. I clung close to SHINee and Elana as we made our way towards the entrance to the school. I stumbled over the curb as I was shoved around by random students.  "...So nervous." Was the only thing I heard from Elana since I was excluded to the back of the group. I looked up at the tan brick building of the school that stretched up and around, breaking it into two campases. "Woah..." I said in awe. I was squished as everyone struggled to squeeze through the red double doors. "Oh god...I'm screwed." Elana groaned as she walked inside before me. I went inside and automatically understood by what she meant. The huge hallways seemed to stretch on forever with fancy carvings on the wall. I looked out the fancy wide windows with colorful patterns on them. The huge parking lot seemed tiny from were we were. "I grabbed our schedules. We all ready enrolled you guys in the school before we asked you all." Minho explained with a michevious smile. "You did what?!" Me and Elana both shouted angerily. "You didn't even ask us first before doing that?" Elana snapped angerily. 

                            "Nope." Taemin said carelessly. "Well, let me see mine." I said holding my hand out in defeat. "Homeroom 207." Elana read off while squinting her eyes in deep concentration. "Same here." I agreed and SHINee nodded as well. "Come on, let's go." Onew said beckoning after him. I jumped as girls giggled and waved at me. They weren't lying when they said we were the talk in the school. I smiled smugely. "Here we are..." Jonghyun said after a couple moments of walking. I looked at the fancy freshly painted brown door that had the number engraved in gold on it. I made Elana go before me as we walked inside the class room. Everyone looked at us, and everything fell quiet. "Uh...Hi?" I stammered akwardly. "Key!" A random girl squealed while doing a face palm. In a matter of seconds I was surrounded by fans. I looked over at my other memembers and realized that they were to. Woah, these girls are crazy. "Hey~! Don't rip my shirt off!" Minho yelled loudly as a fan girl yanked at his uniform. Onew screamed helplessly as two fan girls held his hands down as he layed on the floor making him vulnerable. Elana raised both eyebrows and mouthed 'wow' before finding her seat way in the back. Everyone went quiet suddenly and I looked up, afriad it might be more stunned fan girls. To my amazement, it wasn't. It was a group of four hot boys. And I mean hot! Girls blushed heavily and made googly eyes at them. I looked at the boy who walked past us expressionlessly before smiling at the girls. 

                                     Elana's POV: "Your in my seat." A voice said from above me. I looked up to see a really cute boy, making my face turn three shades of red. He had dark bangs eyes that fell over his right eye and lingered over to his left eye. "I...I was sitting here first." I said shaking my head, to clear my head. The boy seemed outraged by me talking back to him. He slammed both hands on my wooden desk, making me jump high. He leaned in towards me, his light blue eyes like fire. "I'm not going to tell you again." He whispered through clenched teeth. Who does this kid think  he is? I was half aware of all the attention we were drawing to ourselves. "I dare you..." I said with a smirk. He narrowed his eyes at me, and he opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by another boy. Another cute boy shouldered by the mean boy. "Kido, leave her alone." He said with a sigh. The boy named Kido glared at him and snickered. "Your going to stand up for a stupid girl you don't even know." He said before banging his hand on the desk once more before walking off. The boy who stood up for me flashed a innocent smile. His his hair was slightly shorter, and his hair was more thick and more flippable. It swooped in his eyes and he flipped them out of his light ice blue eyes. Without saying anything to me, he sat beside me smugely. "Who are you?" I asked looking over at him. "I'm Sungje." He said leaving a totally different impression then the other guy. "What's your name?" He asked tilting his head slightly to the side. 

                                "I'm Elana." I said softly. Before anything else could be said, a teacher walked in quietly. She gaze us all a side glare before stomping towards her small work space in the corner of the class room. "Good evening. I'm miss..." The teacher said sounding like she has a british accent. Sungje chuckled and looked at me. "She's miss barbie doll." He whispered to me, while glancing at our mean looking homeroom teacher. I giggled and gave a tiny smile at him. "Is there something funny?" She asked, making me and him stop giggling micheviously like little kids. "Nope. Besides the fact that I find your accent very weird." He said carelessly. The teacher was wearing all gray, a tiny slip on jacket over her gray tank top and a tight short gray skirt. She had her long blond hair pulled back in a messy ponytail. "It looks like someone was worn out from last night." Someone joked from behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see a boy with silver flippy hair that swooped in his eyes. He had a bright smile and he was whispering to his friend quietly. "Is there a problem, Hansol?" She asked making all the classmates turn on him. "Nope. But, you might want to make sure you come to school prepared." He said before giving her a thumbs up. She looked herself up and down slowly, and she narrowed her eyes at him. "Your lucky I don't send you all to the princaples office." She said pointing a roller at Sungje. He went wide eyed and stared at her like she just sentenced him to jail. "W-What did I do?" He stammered innocently. 

                                    The teacher snickered and fusteratedly turned back around. Sungje made faces and mouthed what she was saying while making faces childishly at her. I giggled and shook my head. "Aren't you mature..." I said shaking my head at him. He shrugged and flashed a charming smile at him. "I like making people smile." He said before giving me a half smile. I blushed slightly and rested my elbow on my desk. I jumped as something hit me in the back of my head. I looked over my shoulder at Kido. He grinned, making obvious that he threw something. "What? Turn around." He said pretending like he was the most innocent person in the world. I narrowed my eyes and flexed my jaw. I slowly turned around and took a deep breath and clenched my fist. I could hear him faintly whisper micheviously to his friends before another paper ball hit me hard in the head. I groaned and turned around painfully, facing him. "Stop...Before I break your pretty boy face." I snapped, my anger exploding. "Woah, now..." Sungje began resting his hand on my shoulder. "Is that a threat?" Kido asked sarcastically. Sungje once more tried to intturpt us and put a stop to everything, but I cut him off. "Yeah it is. I'm not scared of you." I said loudly,  over the teacher talking about her class room rules. I followed Kido as he stood up imtimadatingly. "Come on, princess." He said teasingly. I was blocked by Sungje who stood in the middle of us. "Guys, stop. Kido, you know better." He said narrowing his eyes at him. Kido snickered loudly. 

                                      "Don't even start." Kido breathed before focusing his attention on me. I squealed in pain as a sharp pain surged up my hand. I looked over to see that Sungje was holding a ruler stick. "I'll go all old school on you guys." He said tapping it in his other hand, making a sharp painful sound. He hit Kido to, making him wince. "I will when he stops being a douche." I said sharply. "Looks who's talking princess." Kido snapped getting all up in my bubble. Sungje stood in between us once more. I shoved him hard, making him stumble towards Kido. Making him shove his friend back towards me. Sungje stumbled back and forth clumsily between us as we argued, trying not to fall. "Your so...So...Ug!" I shouted hitting Sungje in fusteration even though it was meant to be for Kido. "Ow!" Sungje whined as I punched head on in the shoulder. "I suggest you better shut up." Kido blabbed on, looking at everyone else. "I'm just...Going to lay on the ground and die." Sungje groaned in a giving up tone. He sighed and layed down on the black and white tile floor. "What are you going to do?" I asked breaking my guilty gaze away from Kido. I held my ground even though fear surged through me as he stood face to face with me. I was forced to look into his bright blue eyes. "If they kiss, I'm going to declare it the end of the world." His friend Hansol said loudly. Ew! "Never." Kido said shaking his head and looking over his shoulder at them. He stepped towards me, making me clumsily walk backwards. I stumbled. 

                                        Key's POV: I was trying my hardest to zone Elana and her friend...Or..Should I say crush out. "You are-Ah!" Elana shouted to only be cut off and I winced as she landed on the ground with a loud thud. I looked over and couldn't help but laugh. She was sprawled out on the floor, laying directly on Sungje. "Ow..." Sungje squeaked from underneath her. Kido and his friends was leaning over her. Elana blushed heavily as she looked at Sungje, going wide eyed. "I-I'm sorry." She stammered leaning away from him. "Nice skirt." Their friend Sol said with a tiny smirk. I covered my mouth as I realized that her skirt was folded up, revealing her bright pink underwear. "What...?" She asked dumbfoundedly before following the dazzled looks were the boys were looking. "Oh..My..God!!" Elana squealed before leaping to her feet, her face as red as a tomatoe. Everyone bursted into laughter and I exchanged a uneasy look with SHINee. "Leave her alone guys. She didn't mean for that to happen." Sungje objected resting his hand on her shoulder. I smiled and felt respect go towards him. Elana was looking down, her dirty blonde  bangs in her face. She shoved her way past everyone, ignoring everyone completely. I watched her walk out of the class room. "Everyone, sit down!" The teacher shouted, her voice snapping me back to reality. Everyone regained themselves and got back in their seats. Sungje was looking at the door were she disappeared with a concerned look on his pale face. Kido was silent as well. 

                                   I jumped as the bell rang from above my head. Everyone stood up and chatted loudly while grabbing their stuff. I flung my blue back pack over my shoulders painfully. "Come on, let's go." Jonghyun said before letting out a enermous yawn. I nodded and stretched, yawning as well. School sure does wear me out, and we haven't even had actual classes yet. "Hey, Key." A shy voice said from behind me. I looked over to see Sungje and his friends standing beside him. "Can you tell Elana I'm sorry?" Kido asked sounding guitly even though he didn't even look it. I nodded and stared at Sungje. "Thanks for standing up for her though. She could use a friend like you." I said with a tiny smile. He nodded and studied his feet for a moment. "Would you guys like to join our group?" He asked suddenly, making everybody stare at him like he was stupid. He looked at all his friends who looked outraged that he suggested that. Group? "Sorry, we don't stuff like that." Minho mumbled sternly. Then it hit me...A gang!! They must be one of the gangs that rule the school. Wow... "Just think about it ok? And for your information, I was talking to Key, not you." Sungje snapped before turning around and walking off. I blinked a couple times in confusion and felt my jaw drop. Minho was mumbling to himself, and I could tell he's killed him three times in his head already.  Us being in their gang..."Let's go, KFC's going to close soon." Onew said impatiently making us all hustle out of the classroom. I sighed heavily..First day.