Boys.Boys,BOYS~!

HighSchool Survival

Elana's POV: "Wake her up." A muffled voice said from above me. I groaned and ignored it. I flung my arm over my face, to try to mute the voices. The mysterious people  were still whispering to each other micheviously. I sighed and snuggled down in my fluffy silky covers. "Plan B men!" The familiar voice of Key shouted loudly. I opened one eye, but before I could do anything, Ice cold water splashed on my face. I screamed as the cold water seemed to send a jolt down my body and making me sit straight up. I blinked water out of my eyes and struggled to adjust them to the dark. I could see five outlines of people. "Why..Did you do that?" I growled through clenched teeth. Key laughed and gave all five memembers a highfive without breaking his gaze away from me. "We have school today. And you wouldn't wake up, so the only option was to drench you with water." He said with a careless shrug. I flipped my drenched dirty blonde bangs out off my face. It didn't seem to do much because they stuck to my face. "Here's your uniform." Onew said cheerfully. He layed down my black and white school uniform on the side of my bed. "Guys, leave! I need to get dressed!" I shouted my voice hoarse from just now waking up. They all huddled close together and staggered back. "We better go before the beast is unleashed." Jonghyun whispered holding his arm out in front of them, making them back up. I narrowed my eyes making them stumble after each other to get out of my room quickly. Minho clicked on my light, making me throw a pillow at him. He dogged it and I studied the door and waited for another memember to bother me. Their like little kids, and I'm the babysitter. 

                        He jumped and ran down the hallway while screaming at Key in fusteration. I looked down at my drenched white gown. So much for not getting sick.. I grabbed my untouched black and white uniform. I got in it quickly and towl dried my hair making it poof up and stick up crazily. I made my way towards my dresser drawer were a huge smudged mirror was balanced on it. I tugged on my short skirt and blushed heavily. The memory of me landing on Sungje, and nearly squishing him to death. And I promised myself that I wouldn't go back. Ain't I a liar...I sighed in defeat and brushed my long blonde hair, making it lay flat on my shoulders. I looked in the mirror and checked myself out, and sighed. 'You look so much like your mother' The doctors voice echoed in my ears making me look down sadly. I know, sometimes I wish I didn't so that I don't see her face in the mirror everyday. "Yo, Elana!  Are you ready yet?" Taemin's high pitched voice yelled drifting up the staires. "Yeah!" I called back loudly. I grabbed my lucky silver cross necklace my mom gave me and ran down staires while struggling to clip it. "Key, can you help me put this on?" I asked as I stomped down our wooden staires. He was in the kitchen chatting away with the memembers. He nodded and walked towards me flipping his dark brown bangs. "What? Your bra?" Onew asked going wide eyed making Jonghyun choke on orange juice. I shot them all a annoyed glare. "No. My necklace..." I growled annoyedly. They all blushed and gave shaky laughs. "There." Key said truimphantly. The necklace dangled around my neck and it jingled as it thudded against my chest. I gave Key a thankful hug.

                                "You get to see your boyfriend today." Jongyhun said with a smirk as he rested his lips against the glass. Everyone laughed and over talked each other as they agreed. I narrowed my eyes and blinked in confusion. "Who?" I asked annoyedly. Key rested his arm on my shoulder and grinned at me. "Sungje. You guys hit it off great yesterday." He said before winking at me. I felt my face turn three shades of red and I studied my black and white convereses. "No, me and him are just good friends." I said softly. They all looked at me unbelievingly. "Seriously!" I said loudly, throwing my hands in the air making it hit Onew's arm. It thudded on the ground and I slowly lowered my arms. "I'm sorry." I apologized to Onew. Onew puffed out his bottom lip and slowly stared at me. "It's the truth that you like him. But really? To bring my chicken into it? That's going to far.." He said before sobbing. I sighed, making my bangs fly up for a second. "That's hurtful." Jonghyun agreed, hugging him and patting him on the back. And...No one believes me.. Sungje..He's a really good friend. A friend I'd want to keep for a long time. I blushed as I imagined him smiling at me with his bright blue eyes. But hey, he's a very hot friend. "He seems to like you." Minho said casual biting a donut. I shook my head and opened my mouth to object but was cut off as my dad screamed my name. He stomped down staires and I watched him hold onto the railing and one hand on the opening to his dark blue bath rob. He smiled and walked towards me.

                                "I heard there's boys at that school." He began, resting his huge hands on mine. I looked at him, then to our hands then back again. SHINee stopped talking for once and looked over at us. "Just to play safe, here. I don't want no ugly, pathetic boys trying to make the moves on you or anything." He said handing me a silver bottle with a red cap on it. "Pepperspray?" Key blurted out in shock. I went wide eyed and handed it back to him. "Dad, I seriously don't need this. I'll be fine." I said slowly. This is why...I can't have no guy friends over. "No, as my daughter you will play it safe. You may not speak, talk or even look at boys." He ordered shaking a finger at me. "What?!" We all screamed in dismay. "Then she can't talk to us!" Jonghyun blurted out in dismay. My dad sighed and flipped his dark bangs. He put it in my backpack and patted me on the head. "You'll be fine, now give me a hug." He said before holding his arms open. I screamed in horror as his rob opened up to, revealing his body. I screamed in horror and darted off as quick as lightning. I didn't even dare look back, and I heard the horrified screams of SHINee as well. They all shoved each other in the small doorway to get out first, and I laughed triumphantly as I reached the blue mustang first. They all ran after me and got in their original seats. "My innocnet eyes..." Taemin said softly, rubbing his light brown eyes as if trying to erase the horrible image. I laughed and patted him on the back. "It's ok. I'm scarred to." I said with a deep sigh.

                                          Key's POV: "Were here." I said looking over the front seat at the people in the back. Jonghyun and Elana were cuddled up against each other and I smiled. Onew had his head titled back on the seat, snoring loudly. Taemin had his head phones in, in the loud music drifting over to us. I looked at Minho annoyedly. "Wait...Were here?" Taemin asked taking out one headphone. I nodded and he shook Onew who was beganing to talk about friend chicken in his sleep. Jonghyun stirred and he blushed heavily as he looked at Elana who had her head on his shoulder. "Wake up." I said leaning over my seat and gentle shaking her. She groaned and slowly sat straight up. She blinked rapidly, her eyes squinted. "Are..We here?" She asked before stretching her hands over her head in a enermous stretch. I nodded and we all hustled out of the car talking to each other softly. I looked at the huge school that still didn't fail to amaze me. A second later, students swarmed the side walk and walked towards the small red double doors. I'm still suprised that me and Elana even made it into this school. We all squished together and I clung onto Onew and the chain continued. I grunted as some people shoved past me while screaming their friends name loudly in my ear. Once we were inside, we all scooted away from each other. Everyone was spread out in the hallway. Some talking to their friends, some chilling against the wall texting. We all made our way towards our classroom, our shoes thudding. I sighed.

                                     "Hey it's SHINee!" A girl screamed from on the other side of the hallway. "Run, now!" Minho yelled before darting off, leaving the rest of us in the dust. I screamed and followed them and that seemed to set them off as they squealed our names loudly. I looked around to see Jonghyun being slammed face first into our shiny white lockers. Taemin was being pinned down in a circle of girls while they pinched him and tickled him. Onew was being kissed all over and as he tried to crawl away, they only pulled him back with a viscious scream. Minho was running faster then ever, a determined look on his face. "That girl! She must be Key's girlfriend!" A girl screamed in a outraged voice. Elana went wide eyed and let out a high pitched scream and began to run as well. My side began to ache and my body felt like it weighed a thousand pounds. Almost there...We turned a corner sharply and I looked over my shoulder for a split second. Then, a second later I collided into something or someone. I grunted in pain and flew backwards, landing on my sharply. I groaned in pain as pain shot up my body. I rubbed my aching head and looked at who or what I hit. A cute boy with dark flippy fangs that swooped in his face and across his light brown eyes. They were straight and always slightly fell over his eyes. "I-I'm sorry." I stammered standing up slowly. I looked at Elana who was seemed hypmotized by the boy. "It's ok." He said softly before getting up and walking past me without making eye contact. I looked down.

                                Who is that guy? I don't think he's been here long. If he did, he would be super popular. Elana had her eyes narrowed and she was watching him walk off. "Who was that..?" She asked blushing slightly once more. I shrugged and SHINee trudged around the corner and looked at us. Onew collasped on the ground at my feet, and the others stood their with their hands on theyr'e hands knees. "Are you ok?" I asked before we began to walk once more. They nodded, unable to talk without theyr'e breathing intturpting their sentence. Their uniform was all messed up and crooked, and their flippy hair was matted against their foreheads. We all stopped at the entrance to our homeroom. The room number was engraved in gold and I took a deep breath. Once we opened the door, everyone went silent. "Elana!" A voice yelled happily. I looked over to see Sungje charging at her. He hugged her tightly, and he had a huge smile on his face. Elana didn't seem to know who it was, and her eyes were wide. He pulled away and rested his hands on her shoulders. Her face outomatically lit up and she hugged him again. I shook my head and walked over to Hansol and Kido. "They are so cute." Hansol said tilting his head with a amused smile. I nodded and looked at the bubbly boy and sweet but yet shy girl. I imagined them holding hands, and kissing. I felt a tiny smile creep across my lips. They'd be cute...But so would... Kido slugged Elana hard in the shoulder making her glare at him. "Hey! That hurt!" She growled before slugging him back making laughter escape from him. I guess it's hard to predict what would happen. If it  were me, I'd go for Kido. 

                                       Everyone looked up as the door opened once more. A really hot guy walked in with flippy brown bangs that swooped in his face. I felt my jaw drop. It's that boy! I grabbed Elana's sleeve and tugged on it saying jibberish as I pointed at him as he walked. "Key, it isn't nice to point." Sol said raising a eyebrow at me. She stopped chatting to Sungje and Kido and looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes like fire. "What?" She snapped in flatly. "It's...That boy!" I squealed making everyone look. I went wide eyed as the boy walked over to us with a blank expression. "Hey, is there anyone sitting here?" He asked pulling out the wooden chair and flashing a perfect white smile. "N-No..." Elana stammered looking at him wide eyed. He gave a half smile and chuckled. "My name is Kyung-il." He said with another smile. I jumped as he leaned foreword to look at me. "Hey, aren't you the guy I ran into? Key, right?" He asked flipping his bangs out of his eyes. How does he know my name? "Yeah." I said shakily. Sungje narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms as Kyungil and Elana began to talk. "What's wrong with you?" I asked noticing the sudden mood change. He blew his dark brown, almost black bangs out of his face annoyedly. "I'm  not here anymore...Elana's forgotten all about me." He pouted before resting his head on the desk. I rolled my eyes and looked at them. "Yeah, I'm actually a new student." Kyungil said with a slight smile. New? "Oh, that explains alout. You'd be pretty popular right now." 

                                 Sungje's POV: I rolled my eyes and slummed down in my seat in annoyance. Key was looking from me, then to Elana and the new guy. She sure does seem over nice to him...I pouted and flipped my bangs. "Sungje, get over here." Elana said beckoning us over. I looked away casualally like I didn't even know her. "I obviously ain't your best friend." I said childishly. Elana stared at me blankly and Kyungil gulped nervously and fidgeted in his seat. "What are you talking about?" She asked, annoyance creeping in her voice. "What are you talking about? That spots already taken by me." Key said sassily. "I was the first person you met in school. So that makes me your best friend in school." I said still looking away. She rolled her pretty blue eyes. "Are you seriously mad at me?" She asked annoyedly. I looked at her and stuck my tongue out at her childishly. "Oh...I didn't mean to cause problems between you and your best friend." Kyungil said softly, looking at me guiltily. "Your so immature." Kido said sitting on the desk beside me. I looked up at me and crossed my arms. "He's obviously going to steal her away. Then she's going to forget my name and possible sail away on a boat on their honey moon." I said looking at him in dismay. Kido laughed and shook his head, making his dark brown bangs fall in his face. "Were do you dream this stuff up?" He asked with a amused smile. I groaned and looked over at them. The bell rang loudly above our heads, making everyone stand up slowly. I looked over at her. 

                                "We have first period together. Ready?" I asked with a tiny smile. We all compared schedule's earlier. I have almost every class with her and so does the others. "Yeah. What class do you have?" Elana asked, facing Kyungil. He frowned and pulled out his wrinkled schedule. I hope he doesn't have class with us. "History." He said with a disguisted face. I went wide eyed and so did Elana, only in a different emotion. "So do we!" She squeaked giving a huge smile. I groaned and rolled my eyes.. What a pain. "Cool, at least I know some people." He said looking back at me and smiling. He's going to steal away Elana like that. I looked at his perfectly clean and squeaky black and red addidas. I grinned and stepped on the back of his shoes. He stumbled foreword, and he looked back at me. I looked around casually and kept a distance away from him. He eyed me suspicously but didn't say anything. Oh...So now he's going to play mr. Nice guy and act like nothing happened? I narrowed my eyes and flung my arm around both of their shoulders, slightly standing on my tippy toes. "Hey, so what are we talking about?" I asked looking at them both. Kyungil stared at me in annoyance while Elana fidgeted uneasily. "Um...How it to be new to a school." She said looking at him. I nodded and looked down at my black and white jordans. This is getting no where. I looked at them and sighed. 'Thanks for standing up for her, she could use a friend like you.' Key's words echoed in my head repeatedly.

                                 I just don't want anyone to hurt her. She seems like a very sweet girl, and no one ever deserves that when your as nice as her. I promise to be her best friend, from this moment on. "Well, here we are." Elana said breaking my thoughts. "We all should sit next to each other." Kyungil said with a huge innocent smile. I nodded and forced a smile. Something about this guy...I just don't like him. "Yeah." Elana said sounding very happy about that. I rolled my eyes and huffed. I followed them inside the room were the gray desk were facing a projector screen. Barely studetns were in the room, and the teachers small and cramped desk was in the corner being overflowed by papers. Elana made her way in the back, her black and white converses scraping against the black tile carpet. I gentle shoved pass Kyungil and sat beside her. He went to sit down his stuff on the other side, but I set my book bag there instead. "Sorry." I said forcing a innocent smile. He narrowed his eyes at me, he clenched his fist and gave a small nod. "It's..Ok." He said through clenched teeth. He sat behind us and mumbled something underneath his breath. "What are you doing?" Elana whispered, giving me a side glare. I crossed my arms and put my stuff on my desk. "Getting ready for class." I said giving her a look like was stupid. She narrowed her eyes at me. "No, about Kyungil." 

                                 "He's going to take you away from me!" I blurted out. She blinked a couple times at me in confusion. I made a puppy dog face at her. "What are you talking about?" She asked dumbfoundedly. I sighed and looked over my shoulder. He was texting someone quickly, not breaking his gaze up towards us. "You guys are going to become good friends then he's going to take my spot." I blurted out once more. I can only be her best friend... Elana shook her head and laughed. "Seriously? I'm just making new friends. And no, he isn't going to take your spot." She said sounding like a scolding mother. I crossed my arms and grabbed her head and hugged it. "Promise? Because I can only be your best friend." I said making her groan in pain. I hugged her and pressed my cheek against hers. "Your...So immature." She griped as I smiled and cooed to her. She pushed me off of her and looked back at Kyungil. He looked up and smiled. "Here, you can sit by me." She said ignoring my protest. He smiled and thanked her and shot me a angry glare as he sat beside her. I groaned as the history teacher walked in the dull room. "Good evening, I'm Mr. Sanchez." He said in a robotic like voice. He was bald and he had barely any teeth and huge glasses that seemed to big for his face. I couldn't help but chuckle. "Hey, Elana. He looks like a chipmunk." I joked with a smile. Kyungil smiled and nodded in agreement. Elana smiled at me and giggled. I felt better making her smile like that. "Now, everyone open your textbooks." 

                                    Elana's POV: "Dying...I'm dying..." Kyung-il groaned loudly a couple minutes later into the class. All the students were slumped down in their seats, and some were even snoring loudly. Sungje's head was on my shoulder and his light blue eyes were closed tightly. "So am I." I groaned before yawning loudly. Kyungil looked at Sungje and shook his head with a tiny smirk. "He sure was jealous of us." He said before flashing a killer smile. I looked at Sungje who was knocked out. He got so worked up about me talking to Kyungil. But I don't know about him being jealous.. "Hey, would you want to hang out later?" He asked suddenly, making me look over at him quickly. I blushed heavily and couldn't help hide my smile. "Sure, it sounds like fun." I said cheerfully. "Nope, I forbide it." Sungje said drowsily. I looked over at him and shook my head. "Weren't you..." I began but he held his hand over my mouth and narrowed his eyes at Kyungil. Kyungil narrowed his eyes at me and stood up suddenly. "Really? Who made you the boss of her?" He snapped, taking me by surprise. Sungje suddenly looked very serious as he looked at Kyungil. "Me. You seem like one of those jerks who'd take a girl by advantage." He snapped before looking over at me. "You can't say anything about that! You don't even know me!" He snapped, clenching his fist. "Well, Elana has plenty of friends. I don't think she needs anymore." Sungje spat, turning into a completely different person. I stood up and slammed my hands on my desk. I sighed.

                                 I raised my hand and smacked it across Sungje's face. "You can't make those choices for me. Stop being a ignorant self centered kid and want all the attention. I can have more then one friend." I growled feeling my anger bubble over. His head was to the side and his cheek was bright red. Everone was quiet and whispering to each other. He looked at me and tears were swelling up in his blue eyes. "Fine. Don't expect me to watch out for you anymore then." He said through clenched teeth before standing up and stomping out of the room. I watched him go and looked down regretfully. He might have been trying to look out for me, but...He can't make my choices for me. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean for all of this to happen." Kyungil apologized once more. "It's not your fault. You were just trying to make new friends." I said with a heavy sigh. Boys... So complicated. The bell rang and we both stood up quickly. "But yeah. Me and my friend is throwing a huge beach party tomorrow. You and your friends should come.. If, you want to." He said excitement glowing in his light brown eyes. I smiled and gave a curt nod. Even though, I was hoping Sungje would be up for it to. We both walked out into the huge and wide hallway. I blushed as he grabbed my hand tightly, pulling me after him. He looked over his shoulder at me and smiled. "Don't get trampled." He chuckled. I giggled and we both walked into study hall, were friends and students were talking excitedly. We both leaned against the white wall. I sighed.

                             "Elana!" A voice yelled from further away from me. I screamed as someone tackled me. I flew backwards and landed on the ground with a loud thud. "Got her!" A triumphant voice yelled. I groaned in pain and opened one eye. I blushed as I came face to face with Kido. He had a tiny grin as he looked down at me. "What are you doing?" I grunted in pain. The rest of the gang was surrounding me in a circle. "What's going on with Sungje?" Hansol asked titling his head at me, his silver bangs falling in his face. I groaned and Kyungil stared at them all in surprise. "Oh, hello. Who's the handsom fellow?" Sol asked staring at Kyungil. "I don't like the way he's staring at me." Kido said flatly. He walked up to Kyungil before standing inches away from him. Kyungil narrowed his light brown eyes and held his ground. "This is Kyungil. He's a new student." I said with a tiny smile. Kido gave a tiny smirk and patted him on the shoulder. "I like this dude." He said giving a thumbs up sign. Hansol went wide eyed and fell on his knees dramatically. "It's a miracle." He said titling his head back. "Why? What's wrong with Sungje?" Kyungil asked akwardly scooting away from them as they cooed about him. "He's moping around because apparently Elana slapped him."  Kido said before glancing at me and shaking his head. I akwardly looked down at my feet. I jumped as Kyungil flung his arm over my shoulder. "She was just defending me." He said before glancing down at me with a tiny smile. I blushed heavily and smiled.

                                   Jealousy glowed in Kido's eyes. "Well, we need to talk to her about something." He said before gentle grabbing my hand and beckoning me over to him. "Ok, well guess see you guys later." Kyungil said before turning around and walking away. I watched him walk off and I screamed a farewell. "Isn't he cool?" I asked smiling at them. They all didn't reply. All they did was glance at each other then to me. "No wonder Sungje's all upset." Sol said breaking the silence. I frowned and groaned. "I wasn't ignoring him..." I said trying to keep my patience. Kido sighed and narrowed his eyes at me. "Still. Your all over this dude. I thought we were your homies." He said before looking down. How am I appareantly all over him? I'm just trying to make new friends. "You guys are my homies. I'm just trying to make new friends." I objected looking at them all desperately. I went wide eyed as Hansol leaned in towards Kido and whispered something. Kido smiled and looked at me triumphantly. "Ok, we believe you." He said before circling me slowly. I watched him cautiously. I went wide eyed as he leaned in towards me. He gentle my face, making heat come off me in waves. "But, as punishment, you will have to join our gang." He said ily. I went wide eyed and opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. Join their gang?! But....I don't know anything about it! With that said, everyone surrounded me and hugged me tightly. "It will regain your friendship with Sungje." Hansol said hugging me.