Mistakes and Love...(Rabin moment)

내가 왜 이럴까? (Why am I like This?)

Leo was just about to fall asleep when someone open the light, he open his eyes and tried to focus and saw Hongbin standing at the bedroom door with shock on his face Ken who was walking behind bump into Hongbin making Hongbin drop his bag to the floor with a loud thud which makes N wake up.

“yah! Why did you suddenly stop?” Ken rub his aching nose which he bump into Hongbin’s shoulder. When he did not get any respond and notice Hongbing just stand still in front of him, Ken moves from behind Hongbin and look into the bedroom to see what makes Hongbin stop. What Ken saw almost make him fall on his , in front of him is Leo and N together under a blanket and anyone in his right mind could guess what they were doing earlier.

 Ravi who heard the loud sound of something fell came out from his room to see both Hongbin and Ken standing in front of their bedroom door, and when he went towards them he saw Ken serious face, when he saw that Ravi felt something is seriously going on. When he got near he place his hand on Hongbin’s shoulder “Binie yah..what’s wrong” he ask, but when Hongbin turns towards him, Hongbin just stares at him without saying anything and just shakes his head in disbelief and angry at the same time he slap Ravi’s hand away from him and storm out of the front door. Ravi just watch him go and turn toward the bedroom and found Leo hugging a crying N into his chest.

Ravi sigh and look at the floor shaking his head with his arms on his waist. Ken just stood beside Ravi quietly not knowing what to do in this situation when Hyuk came behind him with his mouth full of bread “Ken hyung..what happened? where is Hongbin hyung going?” he asked when he saw Hongbin ran out.

“..oh! uri Hyukie are still hungry? want this hyung to treat you to dukbokki? Oh umm..ok le..let’s go”  Ken quickly close Hyuk’s eyes with his hand and pulled him away from the room Ken glance over to Ravi and whispered “I’ll bring Hyuk somewhere..you..you deal wih this” and with that he dragged a screaming Hyuk out of their dorm.

Ravi can’t believe this is happening he look back to Leo who has put on his clothes and saw N still crying under the blanket. Leo put his hand on Ravi’s shoulder and pull him out of the room and closes the door behind them and they went out to the balcony. Ravi look at Leo with concern on his face, he’s not angry, he already know about this so it didn’t came as a surprise to him unlike the other member, he’s scared what will happened to them now?. This is also one of the reason why he didn’t pursue his feelings towards Hongbin.

“Hyung what are we going to do know? How are you going to explain this to them?” Ravi ask Leo who still haven’t said anything. Leo just look at the floor trying to think of something to fix this, Ravi already knew about them but the other kid still don’t know and by looking at Hongbin's reaction earlier he knew it’ll be hard to explain this to him and he is still concerned about N who is still crying in the bedroom.

“for now you go look for Hongbin and also call Ken and Hyuk. I’ll try to calm N first” Leo finally said to Ravi. Ravi just nod but still Leo can see the concern on his face “don’t worry.. I’ll fix this, you know me and Hakyeon won’t do anything to ruin our group , and I’ll talk to the kids ok?”.

“neh…hyung..I know” and with that Ravi went out to look for Hongbin, it will be easy to explain this to Ken and Hyuk but Hongbin..it might be difficult for him to accept this. Ravi waited for the elevator while trying to call Hongbin but his phone just kept ringing before his called was rejected he tried again but Hongbin still reject his call.

He got in the elevator pacing around inside worried about Hongbin and when the door open he run outside their building and tried calling Hongbin again, Ravi ran around the neighbourhood looking for Hongbin when finally Hongbin picked up his call. “what?!” Hongbin answered in an annoying tone. Ravi stop running and triend to catch his breath “where are you now?” Ravi ask but. “……………..the playground” Hongbin answered after being silent. “Ok stay there I’ll come to you”. Ravi close their connection and make his way towards the playground near their building.

Ravi arrived at the playground and look around for a while when he saw Hongbin sitting on one of the swings. Ravi walk quietly to Hongbin and sit on the swing next to him. They just sit there in silent until Hongbin open his mouth “why…why would they do that” he said blankly. “You know why, hyung they love each other” Ravi answered glancing at Hongbin. “I know but aren’t they thinking about our group, about what would happened to us..to them if the company found out!” Hongbin said in a loud voice he can’t suppress his feelings anymore and broke down crying. Ravi move and crouch infront of Hongbin and took his hand. “I mean Wonshik ah…I…I love you..but I’ve been keeping it in cause I don’t want to jeopardize our relationship and our group. But those hyung..it’s unfair how could they do this?!”

Ravi clasp Hongbin’s hand tightly and wipe the tears on Hongbin’s face with his right hand. “you shouldn’t say that Taekwoon hyung and Hakyeon hyung really love each other, you cant blame them for it. Hongbin I’m a coward, all this time I love you too but I didn’t say it cause I’m scared that you would reject me but after seeing Hakyeon and Taekwoon hyung I don’t want to keep this anymore” Ravi leaned forward and kiss Hongbin.

Hongbin was caught surprised by it and started to cry harder. Ravi stood up and hug him and Hongbin buried his crying face on Ravi’s chest. “ and you know Taekwoon hyung wouldn’t do anything to cause problem for our group also Hakyeon hyung really loves us so they wont do anything to hurt us, their our Omma and Appa you know” Ravi trying to calm Hongbin down.

“so don’t be mad at them, they’re just in love like us. Its just we caught them at the wrong time.” Ravi moves away and place his hand on Hongbin chin and makes him look at him “so let’s go home and talk to hyungs ok?”. Hongbin was still uncertain but they really need to talk and he wanted to apologize for storming out earlier. Ravi and Hongbin walk back to their dorm with Ravi’s arms around Hongbin’s waist having him closer to him makes him calm down a bit.

When they were infront of their dorm they met up with a happy Hyuk who ran towards them “Binie hyung~” Hyuk called out happily towards Hongbin. Hongbin pulled away from Ravi and ruffles their maknae’s hair and he pulled Hyuk with him and enters the building. Ravi just smiled watching Hongbin being himself back when he saw Ken’s sad face, “Jaehwan hyung, what’s wrong with you?” Ravi ask Ken who seems to be walking like a dead man. “Hyuk..uri hyuk…” he answered and mumbling something under his breath. “Hyung? what’s wrong with Hyuk”

Ken look straight at Ravi “He..Hyuk..he..he..finish my money..can you believe it he ate 10 servings of dukbokki..10!” Ken scream at him. Ravi glares at Ken when he went into the elevator with Hongbin and happy Hyuk waiting for them “You know hyung..I don’t know what you are thinking sometimes” and with that both him and Ken enters the elevator and make their way to their dorm.