~사랑해~

내가 왜 이럴까? (Why am I like This?)

A month, that’ how long it has passed since Leo almost revealed his feelings to N, after that they were busy preparing and practising their dance move for their next comeback. They spend all of their time at the practice room repeating the same dance over and over again, it was so tiring that by the time they came back to their dorm, most of them basically passed out from exhaustion.

During this whole time Leo haven’t been talking to N, other than things that are related to their practice. Because of his personality it was so hard for him to approach N about trivial things even if the other member doesn’t have any problem playing around with N. No, he just need to be chic Jung Leo, keeping up with his attitude and that ended up him not having any interaction with N at all. All he did was glance at N quietly once in a while during practice.

The day after Leo almost confesses to N, he was acting weird around N, when both of them were alone Leo would just ignored him, if he ask question, Leo would just nod or shake his head and after that Leo would just avoid him. But N did caught Leo sneaking a look at him during practice and he can see that Leo was somewhat down about something that he didn’t know.

So one day when they finish practice early, Leo was lounging on the couch in their living room, as always thinking about N. He was so into his thought that he didn’t notice N approaching him and calling his name. N just finishes his shower when he came out of the bathroom and saw Leo laying on the couch staring blankly into the ceiling.

“Taekwoon ah..what are you doing?”  He called out Leo’s name but there was no respond from Leo.  N went to stand beside the couch and look down at Leo. “yah! What are you doing?” Leo felt water dripping on his face and was surprise when he saw N looking down at him with his hair still weat and freshly out of the shower. Leo abruptly sit up and stare at N when N sit down next to him. Seeing how wet N’s hair is, he reach out for the towel on the towel rack and he began rubbing N’s hair trying to dry it off.

At first N was confuse but the he felt warm inside when Leo shows his kindness like this. This is also one of the reason why he fell for Leo, he really care about others and act on it. “hehe..uri Taekwoonie is nice” N says while he let Leo have his way with his hair. When he finish drying off N’s hair, N look up at him and smile “Taekwoon ah..thank you”. Looking at how adorable and y N looks right now, without him realising himself Leo suddenly lean forward and kiss N.

N was so shock that he can’t close his eyes when Leo kiss him. Leo move away from N’s face and observe  N’s reaction to it. N just stared blankly at Leo and place his hand on his lips “wha..why?” N ask Leo, but N still in disbelief right now. Leo close his eyes for a moment took a deep breath “Cha Hakyeon, I love you” Leo finally blurted out his feeling, he look down and hold both of N’s hand into his own squeezing them tight waiting for N’s reply. N pulled his hand away from Leo, and Leo let out a huge sigh when N did that he was ready to be rejected but he didn’t know it’ll be this painful and when he was about to apologize suddenly N throw himself at Leo and cry his heart out.

Leo was taken aback by their current situation but he hugs N back. N releases himself from Leo and look straight at Leo “Babo, took you so long, I love you too, babo Taekwoon” and this time N kissed Leo and his kissed was return by Leo. Leo N’s lips a sign that he wanted N to open his mouth, and when he did Leo slip his tongue in N’s mouth and entangled both of theirs together. Leo pulled N closer to him placing his left arm around N’s waist and his other hand supporting N’s neck.

They were so into making out that they didn’t even heard Ravi enters the living room. “N hyung could you help me with….” When Ravi look up from the piece of paper on his hand he was shock to see Leo and N kissing passionately on the couch, He saw that N was sitting on Leo’s lap and Leo was holding him on place. Ravi sneak back into his bedroom and close the door quietly so that it won’t make any noise. He smile in relief when he saw that finally Leo and N are together now. He check up on Hyuk finding him deeply asleep “they better finish up soon before the other notice” Ravi thought to himself and went to work on his laptop.

Leo and N parted their lips breathing hard for a much needed air, Leo finally smiled at N and put their forehead together “I love you” he repeated saying it to N. Smiling back at Leo “me too” N replied in a husky voice and embraces Leo. “I guess we’re together now huh?” Leo said hugging N closer to him not letting him go. N just laugh and replied “ Of course, boyfriend~” Leo was so happy he tighten his hold on N thinking “I’m never letting you go”. They spent the whole night cuddling together on the couch watching the lights of the city outside with their hand clasp together in a blissful silent.

 

 

BaNaNaMiLk_LeO : I know it's short but hope you guys like the update @_@