You are Mine~

내가 왜 이럴까? (Why am I like This?)

Leo was singing quietly with his earphone on when N slide his arms on Leo’s neck and kiss his cheek. Leo look up and ruffles N’s hair, if N was clingy before now he’s just glued to Leo, it’s still a wonder that the others haven’t notice anything. “Taekwoon ah~” N whispered into Leo’s ear after pulling out his earphone. “hmm…?” Taekwoon answered without looking at N. Annoyed of not getting Leo’s attention, he grabbed Leo’s hand and shakes it “Taekwoon..look at me…..”.

Leo let out a smile and turn towards N “ok, what is it?”. N stop and grinned widely at Leo “I want a kiss~” he ask sweetly. Leo lower his head looking at the floor and laugh, when he calm down a bit he look up and caresses N’s cheek, “Cha Hakyeon…what am I going to do with you?”. N close his eyes and pout his lips, Leo just smile at what N’s doing, “what are you doing hurry up..I want my kiss..”. Not wanting to deal with a whining N, Leo leaned in and give him a kiss on his lips.

N who felt satisfied stood up and moves to sit in between Leo’s lap. Leo hug N from behind and cuddled with N on the couch in their living room. There were only both of them in the dorm right now, their manager and the other member went out to eat outside and Ravi promised to take them to see a movie on N’s request (secretly) . N took this chance to be intimate with Leo because it’s hard for them to do it with their member and manager present. They haven’t been alone together for a while other than kissing secretly inside the vocal room when the others were busy.

With Leo being as he is, it’s even harder for N to be “lovey dovey” with Leo and most of the time N is the one who initiate every kissess. He want some love from Leo too, so today he planned on getting laid, honestly with Leo’s kissing skill he didn’t know how he can suppress himself not making love with Leo. So today he will do everything so that Leo can be totally his.

Leo had been at the end, he can’t suppress his desire anymore. He did notice N giving him signal these past few days, such as wearing a T-shirt which is larger than his size that his shoulder will show especially when he did it after shower, or when N keep demanding to make out whenever he got a chance. But he just turns a blind spot to it, it’s not like he didn’t want to do it, Leo has been fantasizing about it way before He and N got together. They just didn’t have a chance to do it and with their schedule and especially with their manager living with them in the dorm and their other member, it just didn’t felt right.

“Taekwoon…” N lay his head back on Leo's shoulder, “Kiss me..” N whispered softly. Leo move N away from him and pulled him onto his lap. N sit on Leo’s lap facing him and locked his arms around Leo’s neck. Leo leaned in and kissed N softly, and whispered, “I love you.”

Leo captured N's mouth again in a kiss, and followed by a series of small pecks tracing from N’s shoulder leaving a few red marks on N’s dark skin to show to others that N is his. N moan softly on Leo’s lap while he let Leo have his way with him. After satisfied with the kiss mark that he left on N, Leo on N’s mouth in which N open and Leo slip his tongue inside N’s mouth. The living room was filled with the sound of their wet kisses and hard breathing.

Leo slide his hand into N’s shirt exploring N’s body with his hand and played with N’s erect s. Every time Leo slid or pinch it N would moan into their kisses. Without realising it N started moving his hip feeling Leo getting hard under him. Leo move away from N but N refuse to stop kissing so he bit down on Leo’s lower lips before he release it. Leo look back and saw N’s flush face and he was breathing so hard.

“Taekwoon…I want you..” N’s said in between his breath. Leo kiss N once more and wraps his arms around N’s waist and stood up carrying N into their shared bedroom. Leo lay N slowly on his futon. Leo removes N’s shirt first and throw it somewhere not caring where it land then he removes his own clothes. When N saw how build and hot Leo’s body he felt embarrass at his own skinny self.

Leo saw N keep staring at his body and when N notices Leo looking at him he averted his eyes and his face becomes red. Leo laugh quietly and leaned down closely near N’s face “what? Are you feeling embarrass now? After all when you were the one who kept seducing me for this past few days..”. N flush deep red in embarrassment and immediately hid his face with his hands.

Leo smiled widely “you didn’t think I notice didn’t you”. N just shake his head still hiding his face. Leo kiss N’s forehead and pull his hands away from his face “you can be cute sometimes” Leo says and  kiss each of N’s fingers. “Cute? Just so you know I’m y!” N pout and pulled his hand away from Leo and crossed his arms on his chest.

He really think N is so damn cute right now, but he didn’t say it again so Leo kissed N’s pouty lips and pulled N’s face to him “Ok my Hakyeon is cute and y”. Satisfied with Leo’s answered N open his arm for Leo and says “Glad that you know it..”. Leo embraces N and look into his eyes and breathe out “ Hakyeon..you’re mine and mine alone..I love you”. N felt his heart melt at Leo’s declaration before N could reply Leo’s lips crushed into his in a deep passionate kiss.

They make love to their heart content and stayed in bed cuddling under the blankets, just feeling each other’s presence, whispering sweet love to each other and N feeling so content fell asleep in Leo’s arms. Leo just watch N’s sleeping face caressing his face with his thumb “you’re finally mine now and I will never ever let you go” then he kiss N’s nose and pulled him closer to him. 

He was about to fall asleep when suddenly light filled the room and he saw Hongbin standing at the door looking at them in shock….

 

Author's note: Ok at first i want to put some "HOT" scene in here (if you know what i mean >_<), but decided not to I'll just focus on the fluffyness..and I'll just have some HOT scene on my next Fanfic (oh yeah I have a new one..)