Ooottokaji?

내가 왜 이럴까? (Why am I like This?)

As usual Vixx are currently at their practice room Leo played the piano in the vocal room, while Ken is in the other room practicing his vocal. When he finish playing the piano Leo went out to the dance room to find N and Ravi cuddled together on the couch watching something on his Ipad. Leo just ignored them and went straight to the mirror to check on his complexion, but actually he was watching N and Ravi through the mirror. N and ravi shared the earphone  and they keep laughing with each other and Leo flinch when he saw Ravi whispering something to N’s ear and that makes N smile, and when N glance over at him Leo averted his eyes.

Ravi and N are watching their practice video on N’s Ipad when Leo came into the room and made his way to the mirror. Ravi who notice Leo just smile and continue to cuddle closer to N. When he notice Leo watching them through the mirror he whispered it to N, “Hyung, Leo hyung is watching us”. After Ravi told him that, N glance over at Leo and he caught Leo averting is eyes from them and continued messing with his hair. N just smiled at how Leo acted and whispered back at Ravi “Wonshik ah, Come closer to me” so Ravi move closer to N and placed his arm around N’s shoulder.

The day after N overheard Leo’s confession N seek out Ravi’s help. Actually Ravi also has the same feelings towards Hongbin but he never act out on it. N found out about it when he caught Ravi staring at Hongbin during practice and Ravi end up telling N about it. Because N felt the same, he also confided to Ravi about his attraction towards Leo. So when N asked him for help Ravi was all in.

Leo got annoyed watching Ravi placing his arm around N’s shoulder. “Do they need to be that close?!” Leo thought to himself. “What are they watching anyway that they need to whisper to each other” Leo straighten his shirt and went to sit down at the far end of the couch putting on his earphone and skims through his phone for some music. Both N and Ravi did not pay him much attention and continued with what they’re doing.

Suddenly Ken entered the room carrying a handicam, He was busy recording himself when Ravi stole the cam from him and started recording himself blocking Ken away from the camera, N leaves his Ipad on the couch and went next to Ravi and they started talking to the camera “Everyone, today is kiss day, have you guys kiss anyone yet?”  Ravi said to the camera. After hearing that N went and kiss Ravi on his cheek “oh, I kiss Ravi~” N jokingly said, Ravi just play along with N and make a sour look and then Ken ended up pretending to kiss him to, then N went and join Ken in harassing Ravi with their kisses.

Leo was not really paying attention to them so he was startled when he saw N suddenly kissing Ravi. He just glares at them quietly but continue observing N. When they finish recoding N went back to the couch and pick up his Ipad while Ravi and Ken run off somewhere, leaving both N and Leo the only one who is still in the room. The room was suddenly silent with only the sound of N humming while he skims through his Ipad.

Leo can’t deny what he’s  feeling right now,  he’s jealous over N and Ravi’s closeness. It’s usual for N to act that way towards his dongsaeng but still he can’t help it. He got jealous if N got closer to other people but when N tries to get closer to him, he just run away or ignored N completely. So he doesn’t have any rights to be angry about it. It’s not like N belongs to him, Leo thought so deeply about this and when he realise that N really doesn’t belong to him alone it makes him even more depress. Leo just sigh, and he laugh a bit when he notice that all he have been doing this day is sighing.

“why am I like this?” Leo thought to himself and cover his face with both of his hand. N who have stop playing with his Ipad turns his attention to Leo when he notice that Leo have been in a deep thought for a while. Thinking that maybe he have gone too far by kissing Ravi makes N felt guilty about it. “Taekwoon ah, are you ok?” N ask. Leo took a deep breath and turn to look at N . “Are you ok? Are you sick or something?” N asks him again.

 Leo just shakes his head and was about to stand up when N pulled his arm, he turns around to see N’s concern face. Leo sat back again and N touches his forehead and cheek to see if he’s sick. “I’m fine” He said to N. N felt that Leo is withdrawing from him, he got scared. “are you sure?” N keep brushing Leo’s hair away from his face so that he can get a good look at Leo’s complexion, when suddenly Leo grab his right hand stopping N from what he was doing.

Leo looks N straight in the eye. He can’t do this anymore he wants N to belong to him and not anyone else. He wanted to stop wrecking his brain thinking about how stupid he acted towards N this whole time. Leo hold N’s hand keeping him from moving away, “Hakyeon…I…I..” N can’t believe this ” is..is Taekwoon gonna confess?, O.M.G I’m not ready! My heart is going to burst!!!” N was struggling inside his head but still keep up with his confuse look when Leo is still having a hard time coming up with his word.

“I…I..L..Lov…” just when Leo was about to say the word suddenly Ken came in to the room screaming at N “N hyung!!! N hyung!!! Help me!!! Ravi gone crazy!!!!!” and Ravi came out chasing Ken around the dance room. Leo releases N’s hand and look at the floor he stood up and went inside the vocal room. N was heartbroken when Leo releases his hand. “It was close..it was so close!” N scream inside him he felt that he was about to cry when he saw Ravi got a hold of Ken and was locking his head under Ravi’s arm.

N went to where Ravi and Ken is and he hit Ken and Ravi’s head so hard that Ravi releases his grip on Ken. “what the are you two doing?!!” N practically screamed at them. Both Ravi and Ken knows that N is seriously angry when he raises his voice like that, so they just stand quietly in front of N. “hyung…Ravi started it..he suddenly got angry and was about to hit me” Ken complain. N shakes his head with both his hand on his waist “Ravi why did you do that? You know he’ your hyung, why did you want to hit him?” this time N ask in a calm voice .

Ravi did not answer him but he just glares at Ken “KIM WONSHIK! I’m asking you here, why did you want to hit Ken?”. Ravi look back at N and sigh “I wanted to hit him cuz..umm..cuz he kiss Hongbin” and Ravi just look down at the floor. N cant believe what he heard and he also glares at Ken. “wha..what..I was just playing around It’s kiss day!” Ken tries to protect himself feeling confuse cuz he did not know what he had done.

N just laughs bitterly and curse under his breath “what is wrong with us really”. “Wonshik ah apologize to Ken, he is still your hyung” N told Ravi. Even if he didn’t want to he knows he’s also wrong “sorry Ken hyung” Ravi apologize. Ken felt relief and he patted Ravi’s shoulder “aigoo..it’s ok..it’s ok..young people are like that” Ken says in his Grandpa Ken voice.

N still felt angry for their interruption so N is going to have a little revenge on Ken. “ Ken you’re going on a diet for a month” N says to Ken in a cheery voice and hit Ken’s back really hard that it really sting. “ What! No! N hyung I’m gonna die…..” Ken tried to beg but N just ignored him for the whole day. At the end of the day N was heartbroken, Leo’s confession was kept hanging, Ravi is jealous and Ken….well Ken is just going to starve for a month.

 

BaNaNaMiLk_LeO : I only have time to update this now...I remember watching..I cant remember wether it was in Vixx MTV diary or Vixx Tv, but there was a an episode in which N kiss Ravi's cheek on kiss day (well more like act like he kissed him ...) so i thought i'llput it inthis chapter...