♥ 1st chapter - I can finally see the world ♥

♥ Blinded By Your Love ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A Dream Catcher is to Catch Bad Dreams" - Roh Ji Hoon "Never Ever Forget Me" - Son Na Eun "My heart will stay cold, till you come back" - Lee Taemin     Blinded By Your Love  ♥  1st chapter - I can finally see the world ♥ ♥ 2 Years Later ♥             “We will remove the bandage… now.” Na Eun heard the doctor saying and she felt nervous. Will she see or will the surgery be an epic fail? She was scared, all the thoughts flowed into her brain.

          “Na Eun ah.” Mrs. Son asked her daughter quietly. Na Eun opened her eyes and blinked a little bit to adjust her eye sight to the light. “Mom?” she asked the woman in front of her quietly making Mrs. Kim to nod her head with happiness while tears flow down her cheeks.        

          “I can see… I can see doctor.” She said happily as she turned around to everyone in the room excitedly. Kim Hyung Joong her brother smiled and mumbled a thank you to the doctor. “You should take some rest, Ms. Son. Let the eyes rest since it’s a little new at first. I will take my leave.” The doctor smiled and nodded as he left Na Eun and her brother in the room.

          “Na Eun ah, do you remember me?” Hyung Joong asked her quietly as he sat next to her. Na Eun smiled and shook her head to a little bit. “No, who are you?” with an innocent smile she asked him making him frown at her.

          “Yah, Son Na Eun how could you forget me? I am your best oppa.” He cried out at her making her chuckle. “Hyung Joong oppa I remember you. Ah, where is Minhyuk oppa?” Na Eun asked him curiously making Hyung Joong smile.

          “Since you were unconsciousness, Minhyuk was busy practicing for his debut stage. He is now in a group name BTOB. Born to Beat is the full form of the group.” Hyung Joong said to her with a smile.

           “Waa, Boy Band Group. Minhyuk oppa is awesome.” Na Eun cheered making Hyung Joong frown. “Yah, do you want to die? Even I am in a boy band group and I can sing, dance, also act okay?” over loaded with jealousy Hyung Joong cried out making Na Eun stare at him.

          “Omo, oppa are you jealous now?” Na Eun asked as she tried not to laugh at her oppa who was fuming with jealousy. “NO I AM NOT!” Hyung Joong cried out making Na Eun burst into laughs.

          The door slowly opened as Minhyuk and his friends were revealed into the room with a cute cake on Minhyuk’s hand. Na Eun and Hyung Joong fell into silence. “Waa~” Na Eun exclaimed in surprised as she saw the cake.

          Minhyuk kept the cake on the bed side table and gave a quick hug to his sister. “Gosh I missed you.” Minhyuk said with a smile as he pulled away from her. A young man in his 20’s was enjoying the family time with a small smile on his face.

          “Oh Ji Hoon Hyung, over here.” Minhyuk cried out making the young man surprise. Na Eun’s full concentration went to him. she felt her heart beating faster than the usual which made her surprise. Slowly she kept her hand on her chest trying her best not to show anything weird.

          ‘This is weird, why do I feel like this? Taemin oppa?’ She thought as she looked at him with a warm smile. Roh Ji Hoon cleared his throat and ignored her warm smile which made her give a stare at her oppa.

          “Ji Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter