♥ 3rd chapter - I am coming back love ♥

♥ Blinded By Your Love ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A Dream Catcher is to Catch Bad Dreams" - Roh Ji Hoon "Never Ever Forget Me" - Son Na Eun "My heart will stay cold, till you come back" - Lee Taemin     Blinded By Your Love  ♥  3rd chapter - I am coming back love ♥     Taemin's POV

           3 years left, and today is the day that we are gonna have a comeback soon. As I danced around the room with the rest of the members as in my Hyung’s I tried my best to forget about her. She must have forgotten about me.

           Even our promise, she must have forgotten it. “Okay guys, take a break.” Onew Hyung cried out and I fell onto the floor. I was so tired due to the comeback and everything. “Hey you okay?” Minho Hyung asked me panting as he passed me a towel. I nodded my head and took it.

           “I’m gonna go out for a while.” I said to them quietly as I walked out of the dance room. I walk in the corridor and saw some fans down stairs waiting for us celebrities. I laid my back on the railings as I looked around the big building. I drank the fizzy drink can I had in my hand.

           After emptying it I threw the empty can into the nearby dustbin and grabbed the necklace on my neck. I gave one last look before putting into my damn jackets pockets. I put on my hoodie and walked into the dance room.

           “Guys gather around, where is Taemin no- oh you are here. Come on in and listen to what I gotta say.” Manager Kim was inside talking when I walked in. I walked inside and stood beside Key Hyung. “You guys are gonna go finish your senior year in Privilege high school and it’s not me who have decided this, it’s Soo Man Hyung.” he gave us shocking news which I was surprised about.

           “Why now? I meant so suddenly? Why now?” Key Hyung asked him and he shrugged off. “When are we starting?” I the quietest one of all asked him which made everyone to stare at me. I gave what’s-wrong look.

           “After your comeback you guys will be going straight to school but don’t forget, you will have practice every single day. Got it?” he asked us and we nodded our head. “Okay then, take a break for today. I am letting you guys off today okay?” he said to us as he walked out of the room.

           “! I don’t like schools.” Jonghyun Hyung cried out as he hit the wall with his fist. I didn’t say anything when Minho Hyung chuckled. “As if we love that place. Hey Tae, you in for some drinks tonight?” Minho Hyung asked me and I shook my head.

           “Yah, don’t you dare think of drinking. I know what happened last time so please no.” Key Hyung cried out making me grab my bag and walk out of the dance room. “What’s with him? He is always grumpy.” I heard Onew Hyung saying.

           “Every guy has problems guys, but why are you guys so interested in his life?” Minho Hyung tried to back me off. Thanks Hyung. I owe you one. Without saying anything I walked in the corridor and met some of my sunbae’s.

           Somehow I still miss her, and I always will.

 

Na Eun's POV

           It had been 3 years since I left Korea and him. I miss him, will I know him if I see him? Will he recognize me if he saw me? Will he hate me? Somehow I have never got an answer for any of these questions.

           “Na Eun ah, appa is finding you.” Hyung Joong oppa knocked the door and walked into my room to say that. I stood up from the window sill and walked out of the room to appa’s study room.

           I knocked on the door. “Come in.” I heard his deep voice, at first I was scared but I knew that he was a fun loving guy. I walked into the room to see appa sitting near his working desk. “You called for me appa?” I asked him with a smile.

           “Ah yes, have a seat my dear.” With a smile on his face he stood up and walked to sit on the sofa’s situated in front of his desk. I sat on one of the sofa while appa sat on the one in front of me.

           “Is something wrong appa?” I asked him a little bit nervously and yet concerned. “Nothing is wrong my dear. It’s been 3 years since you had been living here. I was thinking of to send you back to Korea with Minhyuk and others. That is if you are alright with it.” Appa said to me with a chuckle.

           I smiled and looked around the study. “I am completely fine with that appa, but I am gonna miss everything, everyone and all the memories here. I can come back here again right?” I asked him with a smile making him chuckle.

           “Of course you can come, it’s not like I am banishing you there. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter