♥ 2nd chapter - Can i keep this promise? ♥

♥ Blinded By Your Love ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A Dream Catcher is to Catch Bad Dreams" - Roh Ji Hoon "Never Ever Forget Me" - Son Na Eun "My heart will stay cold, till you come back" - Lee Taemin     Blinded By Your Love  ♥  2nd chapter - Can i keep this promise? ♥     Na Eun's POV

          After two weeks of boredom in the hospital, I was finally discharged from the jail. The darkness and silence welcomed me to the house we were living in Australia. “W-why i-is i-it s-so d-dark i-in h-here?”I stuttered as I asked him making him chuckle.

          “Maybe everyone is out in the backyard or something. Let me go and check.” He said to me and didn’t for a reply from me. I was scared, and I was scared for the past few years. Darkness was the worst thing anyone can imagine.

          “Funny, no one is here too.” Hyung Joong oppa said to me curiously as he walked a little bit further away from me. Suddenly I felt someone’s breath near my ears making me turn around which made the person to hold my back to prevent me from tripping on something.

          “Be careful, it’s your second time already.” The guy whispered to me making me surprise. It was a husky voice, yet it made my heart beat for the second time in this month. I tried to say something but I guess I was startled by his voice.

           “SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NA EUN AH!” the light went on and everyone jumped out form their hiding spots making us to startle. Without knowing anything I felt a quick black out. The last thing I heard was my name by someone, a familiar voice. Who was it?

 

No One's POV

           “What happened to her?” Sung Jae cried out as Roh Ji Hoon holds her in his arms. Ji Hoon couldn’t but stare at her. Conscious or unconscious she was pretty, but he is too scared to approach to her.

           “What happened to her?” the quiet Ji Hoon spoke up making Minhyuk to look up from Na Eun who was kept on the sofa in the living room. “Hhm? Oh, it’s nothing to worry about. She is not adjusted to the light yet that must be the reason.” Minhyuk replied with a fake smile.

           “Why do I feel like I can’t believe it?” Ji Hoon asked him as he grabbed Minhyuk’s jacket’s collar. Minhyuk smiled and tried to release Ji Hoon’s hand from his jacket collar. “You can’t believe it? Then don’t believe it.” Minhyuk replied with a fake smile.

           He walked out of the house leaving his friends behind with his cousin and he sat on the swing in the garden. He let out a sigh and looked around.

 

Flashback

           “Minhyuk oppa? Hyung Joong oppa? Taemin oppa?” Na Eun cried out as she entered the house. She was scared, no one was beside her. She was stuck in the darkness where no one can help her to get out from.

           “I am here.” She felt herself safe in someone’s embrace. The person hugged her from behind and whispered near her ears which made her smile. “Taemin oppa?” she whispered back and felt the hug getting tighter.

           “I am glad to know you still remember me.” with a low chuckle he replied to her making her giggle. Taemin turned her around which made her face towards him. She hold onto his arms tightly due to being too much of scared.

           “Trust me, I won’t let go of your hand. Hold onto it, and you won’t be scared.” Taemin whispered to her. She nodded her head silently and held onto his hand tightly. “SURPRISE!” Minhyuk and Hyung Joong cried out making Na Eun scream while digging her nails into Taemin’s hands.

           Taemin endure the pain, just for her. “Oppa, you scared me.” She cried out as she reached out to Hyung Joong oppa. Taemin handed her to him for a while as he endured the pain. Minhyuk noticed the pain on Taemin’s face which he was concerned about.

           “Are you okay?” Minhyuk whispered to Taemin as he kept his hand on Taemin’s shoulder. He tried to hide his pain with a weak smile. Taemin hid his hand behind his back which made Minhyuk suspicious.

           “Hyung, why are you hiding your hand?” Minhyuk asked him suspiciously. “Oh? Oh it’s nothing. Na Eun ah.” He stuttered as he changed the subject. He walked up to her and tried to talk with her but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter