♥ Prologue - Hoping to see you again ♥

♥ Blinded By Your Love ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A Dream Catcher is to Catch Bad Dreams" - Roh Ji Hoon "Never Ever Forget Me" - Son Na Eun "My heart will stay cold, till you come back" - Lee Taemin     Blinded By Your Love  ♥  Prologue - Hoping to see you again ♥  

          “Taemin oppa?” the young brunette asked quietly as she touched the face of the young man sitting next to her on the brown colored bench in the playground. A small smile crept on to his lips as she touched it.

          “Why am I not surprised? How do you always get it right?” he asked her with a light chuckle as he grabbed her hand and squeezed it, earning a childish giggle from her. “Oppa, even though I can’t see I can always recognize my best friend.” She said to him with a smile.

          Taemin smiled with a smile and helped her to stand up. “Encounter fresh by CK right?” Slowly she asked her as she held his hands tightly. “Eh? Ah, yes. But how did you know that?” Taemin asked her in shock.

          “Yah, do you think I won’t remember your favorite perfume? You used to brag about it when you were 15. Just cause we are 17 doesn’t mean I will forget our stupid fun memories.” Na Eun said to him with a smile.

          “Oppa?” Na Eun waited for a reply from him. “Yea?” “If we are in the playground can you describe how it looks like for me?” Na Eun asked as soon as she got a reply from him. Taemin smiled at her innocence. He smiled and, “Yes” he replied.

          He took her towards the worn out swings which look more like ages. It was rusted and yet cranky voice can be heard from it. “Where are we going oppa?” Na Eun asked nervously as her best friend lead her towards the swings.

          “Swings!” simply he replied making her annoyed for him being too quiet. “I heard they are the best.” Na Eun tried to make conversation and in the end Taemin ‘hhmed’ making Na Eun annoy more.

          “Yah, what’s wrong with you?” she asked him annoyed. “We are here.” Taemin said to her with a smile ignoring the question. He caressed her cheeks and the wind blew on the empty swings.

          “Yah, what was that?” Na Eun asked scared from what she heard. She held tightly on his hand making him smile. “That was the sound of rusty old swings, and they were welcoming a newcomer also was hoping if you could join them for a chat or so.” He replied to her childishly.

          Na Eun giggled and playfully slaps her best friend’s arm slightly. “Pabo, I know that swings can’t talk. But I would love to.” Na Eun replied to him beamingly making him chuckle at her cute puppy face.

          He helped her to sit on the swing, and he made himself comfortable on the next swing. “Oppa?” Na Eun quietly called out making Taemin turn to face his best friend. “Yes Na Eun ah?” Taemin asked her shortly.

          “Which one do you love the most from the playground?” the young girl asked him excitedly. Taemin smiled and hopped down from the swings and helped her to stand up on her feet.

          He slowly walks towards playground’s another which equipment painted with different colors yet awesome to hang out in it. “Did you know? Swings were the oldest playground equipment in this playground actually.”

          “But it has its own unique ways of making someone calm and relax. The sound of it was calming and relaxing to tell the truth. Like everyone has a unique way of calming people who they love. For me the best playground equipment from this playground is the jungle bar.” ‘Damn it Lee Taemin, can’t you just tell it was her. You coward!’ he scolded himself mentally.

          “Do you know my favorite from this playground? It’s not any kind of equipment that can make anyone happy, but it’s a person that can make a specific person happy.” She replied to her as she held his hands tightly.

          “Really? Now why am I curious to know what that is?” Taemin asked her playfully and she fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter