In Heaven: Part III

In Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I thought you were the most gorgeous being on Earth.." Yuri smiled at the girl in front of her. Hearing that made Jessica blush. Seeing Jessica's cheeks turn pink made Yuri grin in victory.

"Well, why are you beautiful and handsome at the same time?"Jessica said with her palms still on the each side of Yuri's cheeks. 

"I was born this way, of course." Yuri replied in an arrogant way. Causing Jessica to take her hands away from Yuri's face and scoff. "

"Mhm. Whatever you say." Jessica teased. Yuri smiled and looked down together with Jessica. Both girls were playing with their hands, both were shy to open up even though they really want to ask each other how they've been.

"Sica.." Yuri's warm voice made Jessica blink and turn her head to look at her. Yuri handed her a silver necklace with her name on it. Jessica gasped when she saw the jewelry, she took the jewelry from Yuri and decided to put it on.

Struggling by putting it on, Yuri laughed and Jessica smiled shyly at the girl. Yuri took a deep breath before lovingly putting it around the blonde girl's neck. Jessica smiled and caressed the necklace Yuri gave her. 

Yuri is such a blessing in her life.. Jessica hugged her again but this time it was tighter than before. Yuri smiled and wrapped her arms around the older, caressing Jessica's hair softly.

"Yuri.. I don't know what I'll do without you again.." She heard Jessica say with Jessica's face buried against her chest. Yuri bit her bottom lip before sighing. 

"I don't know what I'll do too.." Yuri rested her chin on top of Jessica's head while hugging her. Both girls had their arms wrapped around each other.

"Let me stay with you..." Yuri suddenly heard Jessica's request. Yuri thought this was a joke so instead of panicking, she decided to laugh. Jessica heard Yuri laugh and looked up at the younger, the younger was laughing. She rolled her eyes in annoyance before pinching Yuri's arm.

"Ouch.." Yuri unwrapped her arms around Jessica and started rubbing her sore arm.. "You're joking right..?" Yuri asked between her tiny laughs; She sighed when she saw Jessica crossed her arms with a serious expression on her face.

"I'm not." Jessica said coldly. "I want to be with you.."

"Are you out of your mind, Sica? Do you even think I want to be in this place without you by my side?! Do you even know how much I've suffered?!" Yuri yelled at her in frustration.

Jessica rolled her eyes, being the stubborn girl that she was, she yelled back, "It's not my fault you left me! You left me! You left me all alone!" 

"You think I wanted that to happen?! I cry when you cry, Sica!"

"Liar!" Jessica pushed Yuri away; This time Yuri got furstrated and Jessica got frustrated as well. Both girls were yelling each other throughout Jessica's dream.

 

-

 

"Jessi? Please wake up.." Tiffany felt a tear roll down her cheek, she doesn't want to lose another best friend of hers again. She flinched watching Jessica squirm and sweat while sleeping. Jessica was having a nightmare.

Jessica's father was also panicking. Rubbing Jessica's arm to calm her down. What they were doing were both no use, they were both flinching and Jessica kept on squirming and squirming. 

 

-

 

"You're out of your mind, Sica. Risking your life to be with me is immature." 

Hearing this come out from Yuri's mouth made her scoff. "Immature? Yeah sure, call me immature. But this is how much I love you. Why can't you see that?"

Hearing Jessica's calm tone made her sigh but she couldn't help but still feel disappointed at this girl in front of her. "I just don't get it.. You've done so much for me, Sica.. Why do you still want to be with me? I don't like it here. I want to be with you but please.. this is for our own good.."

"This is all your fault.." Jessica mumbled, hearing Yuri's rejection made her angry and made her heart feel sore. Yuri wasn't deaf to not hear what the blonde girl said. She perfectly heard what Jessica said. 

"I heard that."

"Well, it's a good thing you did." She replied harshly.

"Alright. That's it! What do you want?!" Yuri yelled at Jessica again. Jessica scoffed again, hearing Yuri yell.

"Why the hell are you mad?! All I wanted was to be with you! You're selfish!"

Yuri wasn't running out of things to say when she knows that Jessica's idea wasn't good. Jessica has a nice life and a nice family, why can't she just enjoy the little things? "Sica, why can't you just be grateful for what you have?" Yuri looked away when she said that, she couldn't bare watching Jessica.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" The blonde girl yelled at her. Yuri didn't listen and kept on looking away. Jessica yanked Yuri's arm causing Yuri's head to turn and face her. "Because you're not with me! This is your fault! It's your fault you died, it's your fault you left me, it's your fault why I cry everyday!" Jessica screamed and ran her hands through her hair out of frustration.

The tanned girl's heart broke. Now she knows that Jessica blames her every single day of her life. "Fine then. It's my fault for dying, it's my fault for not trying to be strong for you, and it's my fault for living in borrowed time. Everything is my fault. Are you happy now?"

With a hint of sadness in Yuri's voice, Jessica calmed down. "Yuri.." She called softly but Yuri was looking away, not wanting to look at her which made her heart ache. "I mostly feel like Taeyeon puts more effort to be with Tiff.. I just don't know why but I get this feelings that she's very in love with Tiffany and that she's doing things secretly just to get Tiffany back again but why don't I feel anything strange when you visit me? I don't feel any effort.. You always leave in my dreams. You do visit but you always leave so fast.."

Hearing Jessica compare her to Taeyeon made her lose it. This blonde girl has absolutely no idea what she's done for her this whole time. She sighed in defeat. She looked to her side and saw that the sun was going up and felt that Jessica's physical body was squirming and was hurting from all this.

Jessica gave in when her eyes started to water. She didn't hold them in this time, she let them flow down her cheeks. Yuri looked back at the blonde girl behind her and sighed. Walking closer to her with a blank expression on her face. She wasn't happy. 

"I'm sorry.. Please forgive me.." A tear rolled down Yuri's face, "I gave you a nightmare..." Yuri whispered before she pressed her lips against the blonde girl's forehead softly with her eyes closed until they both disappeared in each other's sight.

 

-

 

Tiffany and Jessica's father sighed in relief when the doctor got inside the room and saw that Jessica stopped squirming. The doctor bowed at the two before leaving. 

 

-

 

"Unnie, how come you've never visited Tiffany unnie in her dreams?" Yoona, Yuri's angel, asked the girl who was busy drowning herself with drawing. 

Taeyeon sighed and closed her notebook, putting down her pen and her notebook down on the floor. "What again?" Taeyeon asked.

Yoona frowned, "How come you've never visited Tiffany unnie's dreams?"

Taeyeon's mood lightened up when she heard Tiffany's name. Taeyeon chuckled lowly before speaking, "Because, I never wanted to.."

"But why..?"

"I guess I got sick of seeing her mourn for me everyday. My angel even told me how much Tiffany prays for me to be with her again.. I just want her to move on."

"You want to move on but you have a plan of resurrecting yourself in the next two weeks, Am I right unnie..?" Yoona asked, she knew Taeyeon was very patient. 

"You told me all about that place, am I right? So, yes I will."

Yoona nodded her head in defeat. She never should have told her unnies about this. "You said you wanted her to move on?" Yoona crossed her arms at the confusing girl next to her. Taeyeon sighed and shrugged her shoulders, she did not think this through. 

"I don't know.." Taeyeon replied. Yoona was about to ask again until they saw Yuri walk in. Yuri hissed in pain and started yelling. Taeyeon knew there was a problem, a problem with Jessica.

Yoona gulped in fear. She's been with Yuri for 6 years, she never knew that Yuri could act this way. Taeyeon ran towards her best friend and yanked her arm for Yuri to face her and when Yuri did.

Taeyeon saw how sad Yuri was, she looked at her with bloodshot eyes. Taeyeon didn't say anything and just watched Yuri walk towards the piano, instead of sitting down on the piano bench and play, she saw Yuri kick the instrument with all her might.

Taeyeon was about to place her palm on Yuri's shoulder to calm her down but Yuri looked down and shook her head, "Don't.. I want to be alone."

"No." Taeyeon knew Yuri would do anything she asks. She was older than her, Yuri always listens to her. She realized how hurt Yuri was when she heard Yuri's reply.

"Please. I need some time alone." Taeyeon nodded her head with a sigh. Taeyeon easily throwed Yoona over her shoulder and they both left, leaving Yuri all alone.

 

-

 

"Jessi..?"

Jessica sat up in surprise and looked at her side and saw Tiffany, panic written all over her face. Tiffany hugged Jessica tightly, she got scared. She thought she was going to lose Jessica.

Jessica slowly smiled and hugged her best friend back. "W-What happened?" She asked; She looked around and ran her hands through her hair when she realized that she's inside her hospital room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter