In Heaven: Part II

In Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her memories with Yuri flooded her head again.. She gritted her teeth, shaking her head, wanting herself to forget Yuri and move on with her life but no matter how hard she tries.. Nothing's worth it.. 

It only took her seconds before she passed out, dropping herself down on the floor unconsciously.

"Jessi!" Was the last thing she heard before going completely blank.

 

-

 

"You have one dream left to visit, Yuri.." The angel said to her. Yuri looked at her in fear. She sighed hearing that. The most exciting day of her life will happen in the next two weeks but she still wants to visit Jessica in her dreams.. She can't live a week without Jessica.. Ever since she left the world below, she still kept on visiting Jessica.

She chuckled before replying with a small smile. "I know.."

"Do you still want to visit her in her dreams..?"

"More than anything..." Yuri replied, still looking down on the floor while walking; Yuri's childhood friend was sitting down on the floor, playing with her own hands, thinking about so many things that caused her to drown herself in her own thoughts. She scratched her head, thinking of a way to help her friend out. She would give up so much things just for her friend. When she lost Yuri, it was like her whole world crashing down on her, but when she left Tiffany.. it was 50 times the pain.

Yuri looked out the window, she saw the the sun was about to set. She sat down on the floor, sighing loudly before looking at the sunset. 

"Hey, I don't think I'll be able to come back.." Yuri opened up when her childhood friend took a seat beside her. Yuri chuckled, she looked down on her hands and started playing with her fingers. Her friend didn't ask where she wouldn't come back since she knew about the place she was reffering to.

Her friend didn't know how to react nor what to say.. She instead started rubbing Yuri's back, "Yuri, don't give up." She said to encourage the younger but Yuri kept her blank face on.

She was about to speak again but the angel started yelling, "Yuri! It's Jessica! She's asleep! Go! Go!" The angel kept on yelling. Yuri gulped before walking towards her angel, "You have my thanks, Yoona." She smiled at her own angel before closing her eyes, slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter