In Heaven: Part I

In Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: Before you read this, you must first read 'Gone' because I'm sure if this was your first time reading this you might get all

"What, What? What happened omg." So please read 'Gone' first.

-------

 

"Tiffany...?"

"Dad..?"

She called out the two most important people in her life, she wanted to call her name but she hesitated.. There was no way she'd be here.. She sighed, she looked around and saw white walls, white floor, white ceiling, white sky-- just everything. Everything was plain white.

It took her time to realize that her eyesight was finally healed, could it be..? She rubbed her eyes, thinking that maybe she was just imagining things, she was blind ever since she was a baby, why would her eyesight come back at the age of 20?

Minutes passed, her eyesight still remained the same, she can now see everything. She smiled and decided to walk around the place, she suddenly started seeing frames hanged up on the wall with pictures of Yuri playing the piano.

Some were even Yuri's baby pictures. She looked to her right and walked to the desk that had a picture of her and Yuri.. It was the day when she felt Yuri's face, the day that she wanted to know how she looked like.

She could see the tan girl smiling ever so widely in the photo. Dark memories started hitting her again, tears started rolling down her cheeks again, if only she wasn't blind in the first place.. She could have saved and seen Yuri..

She continued walking around, trying to stay positive but the pictures were getting darker and darker. It kept on showing her pictures of Yuri suffering: Photos of Yuri breathing heavily, Yuri coughing out blood, her dad yelling at Yuri outside of their home, Yuri crying and begging in front of her father.

She was about to see another picture but she heard a familiar voice coming from behind; "Beautiful, instead of crying over me, why don't you just move forward..?"

She looked back and saw the person she's been wanting to see again for years; She turned around again, covering her face while wiping her tears away, "I already am moving forward..." She sobbed, "But I keep on seeing pictures of you suffering while you were still alive.." Tears flowed down again, this time it couldn't stop flowing no matter how many times she tried to wipe them away.

Yuri chuckled before taking steps forward Jessica; She was facing Jessica's back, the blonde haired girl that she's missed so much.. She wanted to hug her but she couldn't.. Not in here.. She needs to be patient..

Yuri forced a smile before continuing, "What I meant was.. Stop thinking about sad things.. This place will only keep on showing you sad pictures if you continue this.."

"How can I? You don't even know what I feel!" Jessica turned around and harshly pushed Yuri away with all her might.

Feeling Jessica's hard push on her made her heart ache. It must've been hard for her just like it was for her.. Yuri sighed before looking away for a moment, she saw the sun almost about to set. "It's already time.. I'll see you later.." 

"What do you mean?!" Jessica hissed, this was the first time she's finally got to talk to Yuri for a minute longer and she want to leave now? She wanted to throw her shoe at this idiot but she wasn't wearing any shoes when she got here; Again, tears flowed down her cheeks when she saw Yuri running towards that bright light.. 

"Sica, don't forget your piano lessons with your father, I love you!" Yuri shouted before disappearing in Jessica's sight. 

"Yuri!" She called out her name again but no one answered her, she was alone again..

 

-

 

Tiffany was next to her best friend, she was unable to sleep again because her best friend kept on kicking her and squirming. She groaned and sat up, she checked on her best friend who was sweating like mad. She started panicking, shaking her best friend's body to wake her up.

"Jess!" Tiffany kept on shaking her until Jessica opened her eyes then started coughing. Jessica was breathing heavily while rubbing her eyes. Tiffany took her bottled water under Jessica's bed and handed it to her.

The blonde girl gladly accepted the bottled water before drinking; Tiffany was eye-ing her best friend drink her bottled water, she was looking very closely at her.. She gasped when she saw Jessica blink. "Jessi, did you just blink?!"

"Well yes, I did-- I--" Jessica blinked again, then again, and again and again. She squeled in delight, she was jumping up and down on her bed with her best friend, Tiffany.

 

-

 

"Dad!"

"Dad!"

She kept on screaming and screaming, running downstairs to tell her father that she can now finally see. Tiffany was panting while running behind Jessica; The man rubbed his temples before laughing at his daughter's actions.

Jessica jumped on her father's lap and hugged him tight while Tiffany smiled watching the two.

"Ouch.. You know, you're already 20 years old. There's no need to sit on your father lap anymore.." Jessica's dad teased,

Jessica frowned, "Anything new you see today, dad?" She asked,

"I.. New hair, sweetheart?" He joked,

Jessica shook her head, "Look at my eyes, dad.."

Her dad squinted his eyes at her before finally realizing what Jessica's been trying to tell him, "......This is a miracle, Sooyeon.." Her father wanted to cry and unleash tears of joy but he held it in. Rubbing her daughter's back. 

"Let's go to the doctor."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter