Ch. 9

Two Faces in One

We decided to walk back to my house, where Kai and I lived together. We were walking hand in hand, Sehun said that if Kai ended seeing us, which i hope he won't (for now), he'll just tell him straight up that he should stay away from me from now on and go to whatever girls he was dating. 

But as we were about to get to my house Kai texted me and said that he could not make it home tonight, again. Since i knew what was going on, him cheating behind my back, i did not even bother to check the text or even tried to reply him back. Its just too much. If he did not loved me anymore, why did he not tell me? Why did he even bother cheating behind my back? I wondered when would he ended up telling that he was no longer interested in me and decided to break up with me.

"Sumin!" Sehun snapped me back to reality.

"Ne!" I looked up to his eyes. He did not said anything and just stared into my eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing." He smiled. "Its just that i can't believe that you're finally mine now."

"Well..." I . "I can't believed that you have never told me that you liked me all this time Mr. Oh Sehun."

"Yaa... Just stop. I confessed to you now didn't I?" He whined.  It was so cute to see his face when he started whining and that pout on his lips are just urghhh!

"No you didn't." I started walking faster than him and let go of our hands.

"What?! How can you say that? I said I love you didn't I?" He ran up to me.

"Well, i didn't hear it." I smiled.

"Yah!" 

"Boh?" I stopped walking and turned around.

He pulled my arms. and *Kiss.

"Saranghae." He kissed me. "Sarangehae Sumin."

It caught me off guard that i started to blushed.

"Now that i said it, its your turn." He smirked.

"I don't want to." I . Gosh i loved teasing him.

"Well if you don't I'm going to kiss you until you do." 

I blushed.

"I don't mind that." i tried to acted calm.

To my surprise he started to give small kisses on my lips, nose, forehead, eyes, and many other places.

"Arasso. Arasso. Saranghae." i can't take it if he kept on kissing my ears, its so ticklish.

"Love who?"

"Saranghae Oh Sehun."

"Ani. Oppa." He smirked again.

"Don't want to! We're the same age."

"Said it oppa." He's teasing me. He knew that i hate saying oppa and stuff toward other people.

"Oh....*sigh* Saranghae...Oppa." i looked down to my feets

"You're so cute!!" He pinched both of my cheeks. i hated it when someone pinched my cheeks, but Sehun was cute smiling while doing it though so i guess it fine. He then hugged me for awhile before letting me go.

"Okay, go in. Its late now." He said pushing me throught the open gate.

"Okay Bye~" i waved to him.

"Oppa." he whispered.

"Yiisss.... Bye Oppa." 

"Bye Sumin!" He laughed and slowly started walking backward and watched me go inside before he really left back to his home.

I still could not believe what happened today. But what i did know was that Kai had been cheating on me for some reasons that i still did not know, and that Sehun had loved me from the started of our friednship. 

I have to tell Kai tomorrow that we should break up, so that we all would not ended up hurting each other feeling later one.