Ch. 8

Two Faces in One

"Sumin-ah" said Sehun as he turned around and grabbed my other hand.

"Yeah?"

"You know that i cared about you all the time right?" said Sehun looking down into my eyes.

"Of course i do. Why?" I felt a little weird with him asking me that after the kiss he gave me on my forehead.

"Do you know that i treasure you more than anything in this world?"

"..."

"Do you want to know why?"

"Why?"

"It's because I've always liked you. Ani, I've always loved you, even now I still loves you. Since the beginning when we were in middle school I've always take interest in you. I always wanted to talk to you so i built up my courage to do so. You were always beautiful to me no matter what you tink about yourself. But when i introduced you to Kai. You... I knew that it was my fault in the first place to let you get to know him, i should have built my courage again to confessed my feeling to you since the beginning but the stupid me did not do so. And I've always regret for not doing so. Because of that... you were taken by my own bestfriend, who did not even treasure you. You have always been the one i loved and will ever be. Do you understand now? I love you Sumin."

"Sehun-ah..." I looked at his teary eyes as i was touched by his word.

"You don't have to answer to me right now. I can wait for it. Even though i have always been waiting. I know you're going through a trough time now because of Kai. But you have you know that no matter what decision you made, I'll always be there for you." He smiled slightly.

I don't know what to say. I'm afraid that what i am going to say now will broke our friendship that we have for a long time. I never felt so loved by someone like this before in my live till now. I don't deserved him. He's too good for the like of me. I wouldn't even dream of becoming his girlfriend. I too have taken an interests in him since middle school, but he was just to nice and kind that it made me felt like i don't have the right to even walked beside him. But when he appoarched me and said he wanted to befriend with me. I felt so happy that i didn't know what to say. Because of that i felt that i should do my best to befriend with Sehun and decided to locked my feeling for him somewhere far away. 

But now he also said that he always have loved me, it just felt so right, but yet so wrong. It made me felt like a bad person for totally forgot about Kai in that moment and only think about what Sehun said to me. 

"Sehun-ah..." I looked down, "I too have loved you. But you're just too good for me." 

"Why? You the one that is too good for me. Do you even know what the others said? They said they'll do anything to make you fall for them, and whatever Kai did in his past life must be very great to have you with him right now."

"Saranghae. Saranghae Sumin-ah" said Sehun.

He slowly moved his head as his lips slowly touched mine. I slowly closed my eyes and a tear dropped. He then cupped my face and wiped away my tear. 

"From now on you cannot think about Kai anymore. Arasso?" He looked at me with a fierce eyes.

"Arasso." 

"Good." He smiled. It was the sweetest smile I've ever seen from him.

"But what about your friendship with him?"

"I don't know. It is what it is. Don't worry about it." He kissed me again.