Ch. 6

Two Faces in One

It was a complete silence on our way back home I just couldn't help but to think back when i didn't know the real Kai. Kai's words and affections were they all fake? All those feelings... were they real?

"How long was it?" (that he cheated on me and you knew about it.)

"2 years..." Sehun muttered. 

"2 years... why didn't ypu tell me about it." i faced him when i finished the sentence.

"Because...because...i didn't want to see you cry and being in pains...I cared for you... that's why." He suddenly hugged me

"Sehun-ah... Can i ask you something?" i said into his chest.

"Mmnn."

"What's so bad about me that he have another girlfriend? Am I too ugly?" I didn't know why i ask those questions to Sehun. Am i TOO comfortabled with him?

"Why are you saying that? He is the one who doesn't deserve you in the first place. You are beautiful. Never say that you are ugly ever again. Okay? Plus you deserve someone better. Someone who will treasures you. Someone who loves you..."

He voice was furious at first but it was soon gentle.

"Who would treasure a person like me? I am short and i have no...curves..." i said trying to break free from the hug. But it only got tighter.

"I said that you are beautiful as you are. Do you not believe what i said?" His tone was serious. It made my heart flattered.

"Ani--"

"Then don't even say bad things about yourself. I hate it when you do that." 

"Why are you so nice to me? Everyone betrayed me and left me behind. Why are you still staying here?"

When i was in middle school, no one wanted to befriend with me. I was misfitted. I weighted 70kg and i was only 150cm tall. Basically i am overweighted. Only Sehun, the boy who suddenly came into my life and brighter things up. He introduced me to his friends, thats when i met Kai.i was atractted to him at first sight. i think he knew about this, because sometimes he would teases me. Being together with Sehun and his friend were really fun. But the cons were that girls trys to use me to get close to them. There were rumors that i threaten them to be my friends. But Sehun and Kai proved to them that they were wrong. So, instead of befriended with me, they started to bullied me. I never had a quiet day until i got to high school. During the breaks I started to lost weights and be on a diet. 

By the time High school began to start i was 55kg and 164cm tall. I look healthy and fit. People started to look for the old me. They didn't who i was until Kai and Sehun talked to me. Everyone were surprised. Guys asked me to go on a date with them. But where were they when i was fat? They ignored and bullied me.

"Because, as i TOLD you, i cared about you. Even if the people you knew all left you, I, Oh Sehun, will never betray you, nor will i leave your side." 

I was touched. The emotionless Oh Sehun cared about me. I've never seen him this serious before, only during exams and stuff. But I am very thankful that he was always by my side even during all those rollercoaster rides that i had. I can never thanked him enough. 

"Gomawo, Sehun. Thank you for always be by my side." I said as the tears started to fall again.