2

Two Faces in One
2nd chapter is up!!!! Woo 
 
As Sumin is walking to the restaurant to eat by herself. She meet someone. It's a he. 
 
He always cheer her up. He always be there for her. He also know what she think. He's the only one who understands her best. And he is the only one who would truly love her till the end. 
 
"Sumin!" 
 
"Oh! Sehun!"
 
"Where are you going?" He asked her with a smile on his face. 
 
"I'm going to eat. You wanna come?" She ask with a hoping smile. She dislike eating alone. She likes to eat with someone because it's not quite. 
 
"Sure! But where's Jongin?" Sehun ask looking around. 
 
"He's busy." She pouted. 
 
With that said, Sehun know what's happening. Jongin has been cheating on her for a while now. But he never told Sumin, because he loves her too much that he doesn't want to see her in pain. What Sehun hated most is seeing Sumin cries and that he can't do anything about it. 
 
"Really? Too bad." Sehun said with an emotionless tone. 
 
"Ya! Are you teasing me right now?" She looked at him with an annoyed face. 
 
"Maybe I am." He laughed. 
 
"Aish!"
 
"Fine. I'm not. Let's go!" He said and pull her hands to the restaurant that was near there. 
 
 
They were eating Gugigui (Korean BBQ). The both are meats lovers especially Korean Beef. 
 
"Ah~" Sehun wrapped a beef with lettuce for Sumin. 
 
She takes the offer. As Sumin was eating directly from Sehun hand her lips brush lightly against his fingers making him blush. But thankfully that it was hot in there so she didn't notice it.
 
After taking Sehun wrap she make one back for Sehun also. 
 
"Sehun ah~" 
 
He hesitate at first but take it later. 
 
"Gomawo." he mumble. 
 
After they both finished the meal and paid for it, they both went for a walk near the Han River. 
 
"I'm so full." Sumin said and smiles sweetly. 
 
"Me too." Sehun stated and look  down to Sumin who was looking straight forward. 
 
He wished that she is his instead of Jongin. But it can't help it. Sehun doesn't have the courage to confess to her in the first place. While Jongin has that, and Sehun is jealous of it. Sehun is jealous of Jongin for not knowing what he had right now is the best thing he can have in the world. It is something that Sehun, himself, can't have. That's is Sumin loves for Jongin. He wants her love. Not a friends one. But as a lover. 
 
"Sehun? Are you alright? You seems to be spacing out." She snapped him out to reality. 
 
"Yeah I'm fine. It just that I'm too full." He chuckled and pat her head.
 
"Me too! That restaurant is the best." She gave him an eye smile and her lips.
 
And so they continue on walking for 15 more minutes. After that Sumin took a taxi home because Sehun said that it's dangerous to be walking at night. 
 
"Get home safely and don't forget to text me okay?" Sehun said. 
 
"I will."
 
"Bye~" Sehun waved. 
 
"Bye~ Sehun-ssi" Sumin wave back and laughed. 
 
 
 
 
please comment and subscribes!!! <3