08

[Series] What made you smile?

 

Saturday finally arrives.

"Nanny! How's my outfit?!" I ask excitedly, twirling in a circle. I wear a short-sleeve light yellow blouse and blue-black jeans. Nanny who is sitting around turns to me.

"You look so pretty!" she grins happily. "Are you going on a date?"

"Date? No!" I shake my head. "I'm going to music studio with Yoseob. Going to do some school tasks."

Deep in my heart, how I wish it is a date.

Nanny nods, understand. "Let me touch up you a bit. Who knows Yoseob would bring you for a date?" she says, getting up to take some stuff.

"Aigoo Nanny-ah, that's not going to happen," I mutter. "He assumes me as his friend only." I sigh, taking a seat on a chair near me.

"So now you admit you like him?" Nanny smirks, coming back with a medium size box in her hands. I blush, feeling embarrass with my hidden confession.

"Kind of.”

"Don't lose hope. Let's make he falls for you today," Nanny says and smiles.

Opening the box that's brought earlier, Nanny starts to put make-up on me. She says a light make-up will do on young woman like me. She adds, young man doesn't really like a woman with heavy make-up. I nod, totally understand.

 

~~~

 

Yoseob tells me to meet him at a park near my house, so, I go there. I don't see him anywhere in the park, so, I just wait him under a shady tree.

"Miss Park, you're going to use car or not?" my driver asks.

"Um, no I think. I'm just going to walk. Just stay with me here until Yoseob come," I order.

"But miss, what if people recognize you?"

I give him a reassuring smile. “Don’t worry. I’ll handle it.”

“Alright then miss," he bows a bit and stands still. It has been 30 minutes since I waited here. Just where he is? I start to get worry. From far I see a person is running toward me.

"I'm sorry for coming late," Yoseob says between the panting from the running.

I smile. "It's okay."

"By the way, you look beautiful today," he adds, smiling.

I blush. "Thanks."

You know, my heartbeat isn't normal right now.

"Whose music studio we are going to?" I ask while we’re walking heading to music studio.

"My friend. I just got to know him recently," Yoseob replies.

Finally we've reached at the music studio. It's called as Y.J.H studio. Entering the studio, I see a man is back facing us, doing his own work.

"Hi Jun," Yoseob greets the man and they do handshake. "Sunni, this is Junhyung. He is the owner of this studio," Yoseob introduces.

"Hi. Nice to meet you," I greet, bowing a bit to show respect. Junhyung does the same.

"Um, I think I've seen you somewhere but I couldn't remember," Junhyung says, tapping his chin.

I shrug. "Maybe you have seen me somewhere."

He coolly nods and smiles. "Okay, let's get started."

"Sunni-ah," Yoseob calls out.

I raise my eyebrows.

"Is it okay if I'm the only one who will write the lyric? For its tone, we can compose it together." He looks at me with eyes full of hope.

I smile,

"Sure, but let me compose the tone alone with Junhyung-ssi, so that, our hard work in composing the song will be equal."

Yoseob smiles happily. "Fine if you say so."

"Alright. Now you can go to somewhere. I don't want you listen to my composing yet," I say, pushing him.

"Alright then. I'll see you later. Call me if you need anything," Yoseob utters, patting my head before going out.

 

~~~

 

"Did you finish yet?" Yoseob pops his head into the music studio along with his body. I grin widely, showing him a piece of CD.

"Done!"

Yoseob smiles back and turns to Junhyung

"Thanks Jun," Yoseob says, doing handshake with him.

"Yeah. Come again if you need me."

"I get it," Yoseob replies. Looking at me with his round eyes, "Shall we go now?"

I nod and get out from there. “Where are we going to?” I ask.

“Send you home?” Yoseob replies, furrowing his eyebrows.

I pout. I don’t want to go home yet!

He lets out a small laugh.

“Why? Don’t want to go home yet?”

I nod, still pouting. “I’m bored at home you know.”

“Alright then. I’ll bring you to a place.”

 


This story is reaching its ending. ^^