BONUS

[Series] What made you smile?

A bonus chapter for you!!! Hahaha. Since I'm going to be hiatus from writing for a few months, I decided to write a bonus chapter for you. Hehehe. Definitely when my hiatus is over, my writing style will change again. *sighs* I couldn't do anything about that. Hmm. Enjoy reading! Give me your comment too! Hehe. Ppyong~

 

 

 

Walking down the stage, Yoseob grabs my hand and links it with his. I smile shyly and proceed on walking. Both of us have just done performing our task. Mr Kim seems please hearing our song and we got great response from the audiences too -my classmates.

I don’t know but ever since Yoseob walked into my life, things are gotten better. My classmates didn’t stare and whisper anymore. Well, not in front of me of course, I don’t know if they are still talking behind my back. However, I don’t really care about that.

Yoseob and I go to sit on our place back. We’re currently in school hall and we sit at the rearmost seat. Mr Kim doesn’t really mind.

“Wanna have some fun?” Yoseob suddenly asks. I look at him with a frown.

“What do you mean by that?”

He gives me a sly smile. Well, that’s suspicious. Really.

“Let’s go.”

Before I can respond, he gets up and drags me out from the hall. “Yah, where are we going?” I ask, getting pull by him.

Yoseob stops his pace and looks at me. He smiles sweetly. “Just follow me okay?”

“What about Mr Kim? What if he mad when he found out we’re gone. You know he’s kind of strict about student who goes missing without any reasonable excuse.”

Yoseob laughs and ruffles my hair. “As long you’re with me, he won’t mad.”

I blink and furrow my eyebrows confusedly. “How do you know?”

 Yoseob shrug. “I just know. I’m a genius, remember?”

I scowl and hit him lightly on the chest. “Idiot.”

“Shall we go now?” Yoseob holds out his hand. I roll my eyes and place my hand in his anyway.

 

~~|||~~

 

“YAH! ARE YOU SERIOUS?” I ask fiercely, almost shouting.

“Shhh. Don’t talk too loud. Anyone might hear,” Yoseob puts his finger on my lips, telling me to shut up.

“Are you crazy Yoseob? What if the guards catch us from jumping over the school’s fence? And the fact that we’re skipping school?”

Yoseob laughs and after that he earns a kick from me. “Ouch. Relax baby. No one will notice. Trust me,” he smiles. I clench my fist and grit my teeth furiously.

Just why I got bad student as my boyfriend? Ugh.

I sigh. I really want to follow him but I have to take care of my family’s image. What if media found out that Mr and Mrs Park’s daughter jump over the school fence to skip school?

And the worst is what if my parent found out that I’m doing this. I want to tell Yoseob those but he doesn’t know who I am. He must be frustrated if he gets to know the truth. But no matter how much I don’t want to tell him, he needs to know.

“But Yoseob, I can’t. I really can’t,” I said, pouting disappointedly. Yoseob chuckles and ruffles my hair affectionately.

“I kind of know you can’t do thing like this.”

I give him an apologetic smile. “Sorry.”

“It’s okay my dear,”

Yoseob pecks my forehead. I blush and hang my head low to prevent from him seeing my pink cheeks. Unfortunately, he already saw it.

“I just did that and you blushed? Wow.”

I hit him lightly on the chest. Yoseob laughs. He then takes my hand and we walk together heading back to the school hall. Luck isn’t our side. From far we can see Principal Lim standing straightly without any movement and staring at us intensely.

"You two come here now," he orders strictly.

“Principal didn’t see our faces. Walk ahead slowly and when I say run, turn back and run. Get it?” Yoseob whispers.

I simply nod.

“1…2…” Yoseob takes a glance of me. “…3. Run!” he yells.

Less than a second, we’re running to nowhere. First thing to do right now is searching for hiding place because the principal is running after us. Reaching at a corner, there’s quite dark and narrow space. Yoseob tells to hide ourselves in there.

In instant, I go into the dark and narrow space, follow by Yoseob. The small space fits two persons. Yoseob is right in front of me. He is so close to me until our bodies almost touch each other. My chest heaves heavily from the running.

It has been a while since I ran that fast. Out of sudden we hear a voice. Immediately I’m pulled into hug; obviously Yoseob is the one who does that. He quickly changes our position by turning his back to the space’s entrance and pushes me backward (there’s a still space behind me). I keep being silent as the voice is getting nearer. I bury my face onto his chest, hugging him back.

“Aish, these kids going to get from me if I found them,” the voice says.

It’s obviously the principal. Who else is looking for us? After a few minutes, the voice is gone, signaling that principal has walked away. Chuckle escapes from Yoseob’s mouth. I roll my eyes and hit him lightly.

“Idiot. What is funny?”

“It’s nice to see you flustered.” I smack his arm and another chuckle escapes from his mouth.

“Yoseob-ah.”

“Hmm?” He hums in response.

“I need to tell you something.”

“Uh? What is it? Wait, let me guess. You have another guy?”

I hit him, hard. “No!”

And what I get is laugh from him.

“Sorry, I was just kidding. What is it?”

“You know why I can’t jump over the fence and skip school? Because I’m Mr and Mrs Park’s daughter and my parent is one of popular people in business world. I can’t ruin their image.”

Finally I let it out. Yoseob ruffles my hair affectionately.

“Actually I kind of know who you are.”

I blink. “You knew? How?”

“Junhyung told me.”

“I feel bad for not telling you earlier.”

He smiles. “Don’t be. You’re not lying. You just didn’t tell me yet and you have the right to do so.”

I feel hands snake around my waist and my body is pulled closer to Yoseob’s body. Before I can react, I feel something soft on my lips and pretty sure the soft thing is Yoseob’s lips (the surrounding is quite dark remember?).

The moment my bottom lip is being ; I wrap my hands around his neck, responding to his kiss.

 

~~|||~~

 

“Want to go on a date?” my boyfriend asks after school finished. I’m putting my books into my bag right now. Turning my face to him, I frown.

“Date?”

Yoseob nods.

“We never go on a date yet.”

“Sound nice but--”

“Don’t worry I got Min’s permission already.” He grins, showing his white teeth.

And today Min is supposed to walk home with me.

“Wow you’re fast…hmm. Wait for a moment, I need to tell my guardian first,”

I smile at him, taking out my phone. The guardian I mean is Nanny of course. Well, as I expect, Nanny allows me to go on a date with Yoseob. She said, don’t go home too late. Linking arms with Yoseob, I smile widely.

“Let’s go!”

The first place we go is ice cream parlour. Yoseob is the one who begs me to go the place first. He is quite childish but it’s fun watching him like that.

“Yoseob-ah”

“Hmm?” He raises an eyebrow.

“You got ice cream smudge there,” I say, pointing to a side beside his lips.

He tries to brush it away but it’s a total failure. I lean in and away the smudge.

“Done.”

“Ey, you did that on purpose right?” Yoseob wiggles his eyebrows.

I roll my eyes and keep eating my ice cream. Next, we head to a music store. Roaming around the store, we found latest album of IU. Well both of us squeal loudly seeing the album causing people in the store looking weirdly at us.

Sadly, only one left and Yoseob lets me buy it. I can see how much he wants the album. Being a thoughtful girlfriend, I give him the album as a gift. His jaw drops when I passed the album into his hands.

“Really? You give me?” Yoseob asks, still has eyes widen. I grin,

“Yes. It’s yours now.”

And guess what? I get a warm hug and a sweet peck on my forehead from him.

“Thank you so much. Let’s listen to it together at Junhyung’s music studio.”

I smile and nod, proceeding to the next place.