Found OUT

I ____ You .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stole my heart already.”You stepped in your house and saw your dad was watching TV in the living room.“I’m back.”You said and throwed your sneakers off.“Oh you’re here.“Your father,Dong Sub spoke up and smiled at you.You sat on the couch beside him.“How was school?”Dong Sub asked and wrapped his arms around your neck.“Okay.”Only that popped out from your mouth.“Are you having a problems?”Dong Sub asked and looked at you.You just flashed a smile at your father.“Did someone stole your heart already?”Your mind goes blank for a while and you quickly looked at your father with your eyes blinked several times.“Aigoo~~ my princess is so cute!”Dong Sub pinched your cheeks and you just smiled at him.Even thought sometimes he treated you like a 5 year old kid,but you still like it.He’s your father.“Omo,I’m smelling something here.”Dong Sub said and pinched his nose.You furrowed your eyebrows for a while and knows what your father said just now.“Go wash first.I’ll cook dinner for you.”Dong Sub said and patted your head.You nodded with your cute smile and stood up and run into your room.You’ve done with cleaning yourself and changed into your shorts and white short-sleeve T-shirt.You walked downstairs and saw the food that were prepared by your father on the dining table.You fastened your walking speed and run to your father.“Daddy!”You backhug him and it’s startled him.“Rosy,are you hungry?”Dong Sub asked and you nodded with your puppy eyes.“Then let’s eat now!”Dong Sub said in happy tone and you ran to the dining table with him.“Oww you make spaghetti for me?”You ask your father as you saw the spaghetti on the table.“I love you,dad!”You hugged your father.Dong Sub just smiled and tell you to eat the spaghetti.“It’s been a long time I didn’t eat your spaghetti.”You said while eating your spaghetti.Dong Sub just smiled at you.

 

After you done eating your dinner you go to bed and laying on the bed.Wondering when you could close your eyes and falls asleep.“Yah~~”You heard a voice beside you.You slowly turned your head to the right side and saw there are Do Kyungsoo beside you,smiling evily.“K-Kyungsoo..”You spoke up. Kyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter