If I Die

I ____ You .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't say like that,you litte cutie pie."That words make Kyungsoo's lips forms into his heart-shaped smile.Every words that escapes your lips make he smiles.Especially when you're do nothing.You was watching something and that is the opportunity for Kyungsoo to stares at you.He's not touching your face or your hair or what.He just watches you all the time."I am really thankful to god for having you in my life."Kyungsoo once again smiles.You just giggles cause the fact that both of you had falls inlove each other."At least,I've got the happiness before I die."That really changes your smiles.He started to keep talking about die,when he no longer in this world."Ah waeee~"You said,almost in sad tone and hit his chest lightly.Kyungsoo chuckles at your action.Pokerface appeares on your face."I just want to make you happy before I die."Once again,you covers his mouth with your hands."Stop talking,we'll be together forever,die together.Together forever."You said as fast as bullets.Kyungsoo smiles.You pulls your hands and wraps your hands on his neck."Guess who's hungry here."Kyungsoo asks and pats his tummy."Aww my baby is hungry.Should we go now?"Kyungsoo nods and stood up with you.

"Let's eat here.Or you want to eat somewhere else?"You asks and looks at the restaurant that you want."It's up to you."Kyungsoo goes with our choice.Both of you steps in the restaurants.It was Viva Polo.They're only serving Italian Food.As both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter