Yeol's Secret

I ____ You .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeol's Secret in a book .

"Kyungsoo came today . With a girl . She looks just like mom . I miss mom . I wish I could hug the girl but . I'm afraid if she's Kyungsoo's girlfriend . I must forget her or else Kyungsoo will be bad in my eyes . I don't want to hurt her nor Kyungsoo . But I can't stop staring at her . And those eyes just look the same with the eyes that I used to look once . It's been 3 years since Mom gone and now , my heart beats again for you , Mom . Are the girl were God's gift that were given to me ? Maybe I should just forget it . I don't want to see her again,or ever know her ."

                                                                                                                                                                                              

 

"Wait . "Kyungsoo said and hold your shoulder . "I want to finish this book . " You smiled and sat on the bench beside him . "Go ahead . "You leaned your head on his shoulder . Kyungsoo opens the book and continue his reading with his heart beats fast . "Cool down , Kyungsoo-yah ." Kyungsoo gulped and nailed his eyes to the book .

"Kyungsoo-yah. " He turn his head to you . "What's wrong?"Kyungsoo ask. "Do you think that we could be together?"That makes Kyungsoo confused .

"W-Why you ask that?"

"Cause I don't think that you'll be able to hold me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter