Going out with her.

I ____ You .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kyungsoo,wake up.”Kyungsoo’s hyung  wake him up.“Oh hyung,what?”Kyungsoo asked as he jumped out from his bed,walked towards the door,where his hyung were standing at.“Mom said she’ll be home in the midnight.And Dad have some work with his friends.”His hyung exclaimed.“Oh okay then.How about you?You didn’t hang out with your friend?”Kyungsoo asked.“No.Maybe not.Wait,oh,yes.My friend are waiting for me.”Kyungsoo saw his hyung pulled out something from his trouser’s pocket.“Mom left us some money.”His hyung said and swung the money in front of Kyungsoo’s face.“Reaaally?”Kyungsoo asked and both of them jumped happily together.“This is for you and this is mine.”His hyung handed the money to Kyungsoo and walked away.“Thanks hyung!”Kyungsoo said while watching his hyung walked into his room.His hyung just smiled and winked at him.As Kyungsoo stepped into his room,he sat on his bed and stare at the money,with his owl eyes of course.“Should I …. ask her?”Kyungsoo speak to himself.He stood up and walked towards the study desk,where his phone at.He took his Iphone 5C and was about to dialed your number but stopped.“Ahhh what if she was going to somewhere?”Kyungsoo said and hit his foot on the floor in frustration.“Maybe she was studying.”Kyungsoo want to called you but stopped again.“ROSY I MISS YOU T-T.”Kyungsoo thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter