Who?

Creeping Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During these short couple of minutes Chanyeol’s eyes had never left this girl beside him. Rather than checking her out like the rest of the erted men here though, he was simply looking at her out of pure questioning. He doesn’t recall the last time he had been this confused, “you’re really not the person I met this morning?” he had to confirm again. The girl nodded, thinking how bad this guy was with his pick up lines, “ne… I think this is our first time meeting…” Chanyeol had his doubts; she was literally an exact copy of Jung Haein.

Then, Kai came back with the bottles of wine she had ordered for her customers. She carefully took them into her possession with a casual smile on her face that unintentionally killed Kai on the other side of the counter. Before she was ready to leave, she turned and dismissed herself with a slight bow at Chanyeol who was still at daze.

Just then, it finally clicked through his head, “is Jung Haein perhaps your twin sister?” The girl’s eyes lit up as bright as light bulbs as if she had missed the first time Chanyeol had mentioned Haein’s name, “O! You know Haein?”

Bingo. Chanyeol let out a conserved chuckle, mostly because he was laughing at how long it actually took for him to figure that out. Of course she’s her twin sister! What else could it be, right?

“Ne… well not really, I just happened to have had the chance to meet her this morning at the police headquarters” Chanyeol replied. She seemed ecstatic at first but then her smile suddenly turned into a noticeable frown, “that means that Haein came back to Seoul… but why didn’t she tell me.” Kai and Chanyeol exchanged a quick glance with each other, not knowing how the relationship is like between the sisters. “Perhaps she wanted to surprise you” Kai tried cheering her up a little and it didn’t take long for her to convince herself that that was the case, “yeah, that must be it” she flashed her smile again.

Who’d ever thought that twin sisters could be this polar-opposite to each other? If it wasn’t because they shared the same face, Chanyeol would never have linked this girl to the one this morning. She’s mild tempered, optimistic and approachable while Haein is beyond intimidating, self-centered and cold as ice. He found this fascinating.

“Wher… where’s our wi… wine?!” a drunkard yelled from the table across the bar. The three looked over at the same time. “I should get back to work; it was nice meeting you…” Saein waited for Chanyeol to finish her sentence. “Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol” he followed along. Her smile couldn’t leave her face, “ne, Chanyeol-ssi. Please take care of Haein.” She assumed that Chanyeol was too a policeman considering he told her he met Haein at PHQ. Before Chanyeol got to explain his identity, however, Saein had already rushed over to her customers’ table.

Kai then scanned Chanyeol up and down like he was a criminal in custody. “What?” Chanyeol laughed and took a second sip of orange juice. He knew what Kai was up to, “don’t worry, I’m not interested. You should know that by now.” Kai relaxed from Chanyeol’s words, “hyung, it’s been a year. You still can’t le…” Chanyeol quickly interrupted, “it’s getting late, I should go” he announced before downing the rest of the juice, “call me if you need love advice arraso?” he teased and patted Kai’s shoulder with a sly smile.

Seeing Chanyeol’s back figure that seemed weighed down by the past ached Kai’s heart and he was sure that if the others saw this, they too would feel the same way. Hyung, hwaiting…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as the clock turned 06:00, Haein’s eyes shot open in shock as she inhaled a large gust of air. She had come back to life once again in this silent apartment of her sister’s. As she sat up on the bed she felt her stiff body in pain, especially in her biceps. Jung Saein, what did you do last night? She gently massaged her arms and took note of her outfit; no surprise, it was different from the one she went to bed with last night. This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter