Chapter 6 : There you are

Stay

****

It was already past 12 in the morning when Jihyo finally wake up . She was surprised to see all the Running Man member was there ... sleeping ... Jaesuk and Sukjin sleeps next to each other on the couch while Haha and Kwangsoo were sleeping at the tiger’s shoulder and there he was , his beloved boyfriend sleeping soundly while sitting next to her .

“ Oppa “ She whisperer to Gary .

Gary wake up instantly after hearing it

“ Wha- why Jihyo-ah . Are you hurt ? where ? should I call the nurse “ Gary said panicking . Jihyo giggled at how panic her boyfriend was “ Relax oppa , I’m fine “ calming her boyfriend .

 “ Oh-ohh “ Gary was embarrassed with how stupid he looked .

“ What’s with that face oppa ? “ Jihyo ask

“ Ahh , nothing . hehehe “ Gary said while rubbing the back of his head

“  Gary-ahh ? Is Jihyo awake ? “ A voice can be heard . It was Jaesuk that was awake by the two lovebirds voice .

“ I’m awake oppa “ Jihyo answered him while waving at him . Jaesuk was relieve from seeing Jihyo’s smile . He shakes his shoulder to make Sukjin wake up but no respond , he was sleeping so soundly . Jaesuk’s shoulder is getting tired from the weight and the shakes , he immediately hit Sukjin’s forehead with his finger and “ Ouchh ! “ Sukjin shouts in pain , he quickly moves his head from Jaesuk shoulders .

The Monday Couple laugh hard from seeing Sukjin’s reaction . His shouts have cause all the male members wake up from their deep sleep .

“ Good morning sleepy-head “ Jihyo tease them all . “ What ?! It’s morning already ?! “ Haha was shocked with Jihyo’s word . Jongkook quickly glanced towards his watch “ Eish ! what morning ? It’s only 12:15 AM “ he said while rubbing his eyes . “ past 12:00 AM is morning hyung “ Kwangsoo said while doing some stretching . “ I was just testing ! “ Jongkook said , trying to cover up his mistake .

“ Eii , you bunch of fools . Haha . Anyway , why are you all here ? “ She asked while looking at Jaesuk waiting for the answer but before Jaesuk can open his mouth

“ Of course because of you ! “ Gary said

“ Really ? I didn’t know that you guys care about me this much “ Jihyo said while letting her toungue out .

“ We’ve always cared about you ! “ Sukjin said

“ You’re one of us ! “ Haha continued

“ Haha . Okay okay . Thanks guys “ Jihyo said with a cute smile

“ No problem ! “ Gary replied while winking to her .

“ So how was the filming ? “ Jihyo asked .

Kwangsoo immediately complained to his nonna about how Gary was terrible for today filming . He didn’t won any game for that day , he didn’t even listen to the PD instruction .  “  huh ? and you call yourself a sudden commander ? Pftt . You easily get distracted by girls ! “ Jihyo while looking at him who was standing still besides her .

“ Yah Kwangsoo ! you little - ! “ Gary shouts at Kwangsoo , making him ran towards Haha and hides behind him . “ and Jihyo –ahh , I wasn’t easily distracted by any girls ! I get distracted with a girl that I love ! “ Gary said . Jihyo was surprised with the answer , Jihyo blushed brightly by the cheesy answer .

“ Ahh . Look at this two lovebirds ! acting all sweet in front of their hyung ! “ Jaesuk said while rubbing his hand , trying to get rid the goosebump he get .

“ and their dongsaeng ! “ Kwangsoo said , feeling a little hurt by Jaesuk for not mentioning him .

“ We’ve always been this sweet ! “ Jihyo said trying to support his boyfriend

“ Well , not this much ! “ Jongkook said , continue teasing them .

They fill their midnight with full of laughter , the members feels relieve that their Jihyo was doing fine . She’s really a true ace they thought to themselves , even with the bad health condition , she could still let out a bright smile and a quite loud laugh .  She in turn , was grateful for having such a caring oppa around her . . and also a dongsaeng .

It was already 4:15 AM when they all decide to go home . Haha was worried that Byul would get angry for coming home late , he forgot to tell his beloved wife that he was going to visit Jihyo besides he miss his son already . Gary on the other hand decided to stay and take care of Jihyo since her manager unnie couldn’t come at this late hour .

 


 

“Oppa ? Don’t you have work for tomorrow ? “ Jihyo asked , she doesn’t want to be a burden to her boyfriend . Taking care of her while he himself was busy with his new album .

“ It’s okay , I’ve already tell Gil that I was staying to take care of you “ Gary replied .

“ but. . “ before she could continue , Gary suddenly put his finger to her lips telling her to stop talking .

“ Don’t worry , this is my job as your boyfriend right ? just get some rest , if you need anything I’ll be right here next to you “ Gary said ,he come closer to her face a give a light kiss on her forehead .

She was touched by her boyfriend action . She holds his warm hand and go to sleep . Gary slowly sits on the chair besides her bed , he didn’t want to let go of her soft hand and finally he himself fall asleep besides her .


As the sun light up her room , it was already 7:00 AM . Gary wake up and walks towards the washroom to wash his face before waking Jihyo up .

After finish washing his face , he get out from the washroom and he could see Jihyo , standing next to  the window . She turned and look at Gary with a bright smile , she then slowly walk towards him and put her hands on his shoulder . She give him a sweet kiss on his lips , thanking him for taking a good care of her . He in turn , hug her tightly on her waist . He was so relieve that his beloved Mong-Ji was doing fine .

They were hugging tightly when suddenly a nurse came in . Making them both shocked , they immediately break the hug , not wanting the nurse to see them in that state . They’re worried that the nurse will tell the others or share it on the internet since they’re still have not share their relationship to the public . Fortunately , the nurse sees nothing cause she was focused on the file on her hand .

“ Miss Chung Sung-Im ? “ She said while her eyes were still fixed on the file , probably checking on Jihyo’s health that was written in the paper by the doctor .“ Yes ? “ She replied . “ The doctor here said that you can leave today , since your condition is stable now “ She said with a smile . “ Ohh ! Thank you ! “ Gary said cheerfully , he can’t hide his happiness from hearing the news . “ but she still need a plenty of rest , sir . Please make sure that she rest well “ the nurse continued . She then bow politely to them and makes her way to the door .

She didn’t seem to recognize Gary and Jihyo , probably because Jihyo’s real name were used as a detail in the paper , so the nurse didn’t pay much attention to the guy who was staying with her . Maybe it’s true what the others says , that Gary have that normal-look and doesn’t really look like a celebrity .


 “ Jihyo-ahh . Your bag and things are already in the car ! hurry up ! “ Gary shouts . Jihyo was taking a long time to get ready from leaving the hospital . He understand thought that she was a women .

“ okay okay , I’m done “ She replied while getting out from the washroom . Before they leave the room , they wear their black sunglasses and a cap . They don’t want the patient and the nurse to recognize them since they’re a rising celebrities , they didn’t want to cause a fuss .

Gary immediately send Jihyo to her house . He want to make sure that she have a plenty of rest , just like what the nurse tell him . When they entered her house , they could see a familiar figure , resting on the dining table . It was Jihyo’s manager .

Gary and her manager decided to take turn on taking care of her . Her manager will be taking care of her starting from the morning until the evening and Gary will continue until the next morning . This idea has keep going only for about three days and with the help of the two of them , Jihyo manage to recover quickly than expected . They both did a good job on taking care of her .

Jihyo thanked them by taking them to a dinner . Her manager and Gary were both relieve . Her manager gives a thumbs up to Gary , to congratulate him for doing a good work and he in turn was proud of himself for being a good boyfriend .

Went their dinner was over , Gary offers Jihyo a ride to her house .

“ Promise me that you won’t do this again “ Gary said to Jihyo while driving .

“ do what ? recover ? do you want me to be sick again ? “ Jihyo replied while pouted .

“ No ! I mean , for not telling me when you’re sick . Don’t you know that I was worried to death when I know you’re being hospitalized ? “ Gary said with disappointment . Jihyo somehow feeling a little guilty for her action . She doesn’t meant that way , she just doesn’t want him to worried about her but her action is actually has doubled-up his concern .

“ Okay . I’m sorry oppa , I promise after this I’ll tell you if I don’t feel very good “ Jihyo said , she gives Gary a peck on his cheeks , making him blush , he did nothing and just holds her soft hand .


Chapter 6 . . updated !
So how was it ? hehe . 
Feel free to leave a comment :)
Thanks for reading !

P/s Sorry if there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors , my english is not very good . . .