Chapter 13 : Acting

Stay

Gary woke up , he narrowed his eyes at the clock hanging on the wall in front of his bed . “  Uggh ! I over-sleep again “ he growled to himself , it was already 10am in the morning and the filming will start at 11 . He lift up his body and sit crossed-leg on his bed . He stare at the window , enjoying the morning sunlight for a moment before letting out a heavy sigh and rubbed his head .

He finally remembered that his problem with Jihyo still haven’t settle up yet and they got Running Man filming today , he was worried about how things will go for today . He doesn’t want it to be too awkward and make it obvious to the other members so he decided to text Jihyo

To : My Jihyo

About today’s filming .
Just act normal ..
Don’t you dare to complain about me to the others ..

He sighed and press the send button . He stood up and walk toward the bathroom for a shower , brushed his teeth , picking up clothes to wear . He went to the kitchen , drink some coffee and bite some bread and grabbed his cap and keys before rushing over to the filming venue

Jihyo was already on the way to the filming venue when she finally realize Gary’s text . She read it and tears came out from her eyes and streaming down to her check  , her heart was broken from Gary’s last word on that text . He really changed , he’s no longer the caring and loving Gary that she used to know .


He parked his black car next to the crew cars , he runs towards the filming set and he could see everyone has arrived , and there she was .. adjusting her mic .

“ Gary-ah ! why are you late “ the sudden voice surprised Gary . It was Jongkook and Kwangsoo , walking towards him . Jongkook put his hand on Gary’s shoulder before guiding him to the crew to have his mic on .

Realizing that his question wasn’t answered yet , he asked Gary again .

“ Uh . . I over-sleep hyung “ he replied .

“ Over-sleep ? what did you do last night ? “ he said , grinning while glancing at Jihyo , Gary know what he meant .

“ Aish ! Hyung ! I was busy with my songs “ he yells , not wanting Jongkook to know that he actually spent his last night wasting some time and money at the club and alsothinking over Jihyo .

Gary’s POV

The filming started with the opening . Introducing the guest for today before the PD explain today’s game . I tried to act as normal as I could , trying my best to not look at her who was standing in between the Easy Brother . But somehow , my stubborn eyes decided to took glance at her and our eyes meet by accident . We quickly change our glance , my face was starting to reddening from that accident and Jihyo was trying to cover her face by her hair .

The PD start to explain the game for today and as expected a quite awkward day has started . “ Couple race “ the PD said , the other was shouting for celebration , hoping they have a chance to be paired with the beautiful  guest , it was our precious dongsaeng . It was Suzy .

Usually in time like this I would be hoping to be paired up with my Monday Couple partner , but not this time . I was praying that I’d be paired up with anyone accept for her . Being paired up with her will make things more obvious .

How unlucky our luck today , “ Jihyo-shii and Gary-shii will be together “ the PD said . I let out a small sigh not wanting the others to notice that I wasn’t satisfied with this pairing . I faked a smile and shouted a fake ‘Horray”  , trying to act as satisfied as I could but I could see that she was doing the same thing . She nodded with a fake smile , pretending to agree with the PD idea . “ Indeed , she’s a good actress “  he thought himself , secretly compliments her from the inside of his heart .

End of POV

 

Jihyo’s POV

Just like what I expected from the PDs , we the Monday Couple was paired up again in this Couple Race . I have to play along with this thing since he wanted me to do . I acted up my agreement with him being as my partner for this whole day . How I hope they didn’t do games that involved to much skin-ship .

When the opening ends , we changed in our couple T-shirt . We entered the car that was prepared for us , and the awkward situation started . We didn’t talk much in the car , he was focused on the driving and I was just looking out the window , enjoying the scene along the way .

I guess it was a good time to talk about our problem , but because of the camera , we can’t . I changed my glance towards the road in front , I was staring blankly at the road when suddenly he speak up . “ nice day isn’t it ? “ he asked with a cheerful voice , I was happy for a moment for getting a chance to hear that cheerful voice of him again but I realize that it was just an act .

“ Yeah . The scene are so beautiful  “ I replied and looked out the window again .

“ a perfect day for a date , don’t you think ? “ he said , acting .

I giggled and “ I guess so “ I replied , playing along with his act .

Then it was a complete silence again but good thing we reached our destination . As soon as we get off from the car , “ Couple have to hold hand while walking towards the filming set “ the PD shouted . The other couple followed the PD’s instruction and started holding hands . We looked at each other before he grabbed my hand . 

We didn’t really hold each other hands , it was more like just he just was just touching the back of my hand while I followed his hand palm. As we reach the filming set “ Look at that guy ! holding tightly to his girl hands “ Haha shouted . Gary immediately hold my hands properly and start swinging our hands , acting like he was enjoying it . Usually I would like it when he do that , but seeing how forced he acted makes my heart broke more .

At that filming set , it was a game where a one of the partner have to piggyback his/her partner and ran towards the table where some bowl were prepared . Some of the bowl have a water in it , and one of them were empty . They have to put the bowl on the head and the couple with a good luck who picked the empty bowl can race easily towards the starting line . It was a simple game .

Gary offers himself to piggyback me , and I agreed . I awkwardly hop onto his back  , put my hands around his neck and lean my head next to his . The PD blows the whistle and Gary started running towards the bowl . How fortunate , the bowl that I picked was the empty one . I put it on his head and he stared running back to the starting line , it was a race between us , the Easy Brother and Jongkook + Suzy couple . 

I could see Gary was running as fast as I could and I without noticing shouted his name to encourage him to ran faster . We win the first round with just a step faster from the Easy Brothers . After crossing the line , he quickly put me down and we automatically hugged each other . I became an awkward hug as soon as we realize our action . He quickly break the hug and faked a celebration .

End of POV


The filming end with Jaesuk +Haha couple wins . Jihyo glanced at her watch and took out her phone , dialling her manager number and asked her to pick her up . Her action was noticed by Jaesuk and he approach her

“ Didn’t Gary always sent you home ? “ he asked .

“ Ah ? ahh . yes oppa . He said that he have to go somewhere . be-beside , I don’t want to burden him “ she said with a nervous smile .

Jaesuk could sense something weird between the Monday Couple . Jaesuk was about to speak but was cut off by Jihyo’s phone ringing . So he decided to back off , and waved goodbye to her . She bows politely in return .

When Jaesuk saw that Gary was just about to leave , he quickly ran towards him and shouted Gary’s name to stop him . Gary stop his step and turn around “ yes hyung ? “ he respond . Jaesuk holds Gary’s shoulder , “ Are you guys alright ? “ he asked with a low voice . Gary was shocked by his question , he was unsure what to  answer . 


Chapter 13 . . . updated !

So yeah , 2 chapter in one night for you guys since the chapter were kind of short  :))
Yes , the game/mission in this chapter was fake :)
I simply got the piggyback idea from one of Monday Couple moment :)
Anyway , Thanks for reading ! :)


P/S Sorry if there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors .