Chapter 18 : Please , Come Back

Stay

“ No..Nonna ?! “ Gary shouted in surprised .

“ H..How do you get in here ?! “ Gary asked .

It was Jihyo’s manager .

“ I knocked the door several times , and there’s no answer but I could clearly hear your voice from outside . So I decided to come in “ she explained while walking towards them

Gary still with his jaw dropped , notice that she was looking straight to the phone on his hand . The phone that contain the recorder of Jihyo’s voice . He quickly hide the phone behind his back and smiled awkwardly .

“ I see and I hear it already “ Jihyo’s manager said calmly .

Gary’s face immediately turns to red because of his embarrassment , he then looked at Jongkook .

Jongkook was looking at him with the ‘who is this person’ look while rising both of his eyebrow .

“ Ohh . This is Jihyo’s manager “ he quickly introduced her .

“ Oh ! Anyeonghaseyo ! “ Jongkook greeted and bowed .

“ Anyeonghaseyo ~ “ she replied with a warm smile

“ and you ! Kang Gary-shii ! you’re making my poor Jihyo crying herself every night and you think I would just stay still ?! If I have a chance I’ve probably hit you to death already !! “ She shouted in anger towards Gary .

Gary immediately raised both of his hand , protecting himself from being hit by Jihyo’s manager .

“ Yah ! You fool ! She’s not going to marry Mr.Baek ! “ she immediately shout .

Gary’s eyes become widen by hearing the words from her , but still he didn’t respond it with words .

Jihyo’s manager sighed heavily and continued

“ Yah ! Do you know why she said that on the interview ? “ she asked her .

“Urrmm . No “ he replied and shook his head

“ Why didn’t you asked her ? “

Gary was dumbfounded by the question that Jihyo’s manager just asked . It was making him felt more guilty for his action .

“ It was you . . from the beginning “

“ Nonna what do you mean ? “

“ She was talking about you , you fool ! Remember when the reporter ask about her boyfriend ? It was you .  She was talking about you at that time ! “ she explained .

Gary with his confused-face asked “ but . . marriage ? “

“ Yah ! I know that you never mentioned about marriage seriously towards her , but don’t you know that she wanted you to ? You should be grateful enough that she even think about marrying you . Back when she was dating her CEO , that marriage thing never once came to her mind ! “

“ Yah you fool ! Look what you’ve done ! “ Jongkook interrupt with his almost-laughing voice . Gary’s dumb misunderstanding cracking him up .

Gary leaned back to the couch . He shut his eyes close , bit his own lips before slamming his palm on his forehead , he was disappoint with himself .

Jihyo’s manager slapped Gary’s thigh

“ Why are you still here ?! Go and get her back ! “ Jihyo’s manager yelled .

Following her order , Gary instantly stood up . He bowed 90 degree towards her and quickly move his step towards the studio’s door . Jongkook beside him quickly stood up and chased him .

“ Gary-ah ! Wait for me ! “ he shouted and grabbed onto Gary’s shoulder .

“ Ah ! Hyung ! you stay here ! “ Gary shouted .

“ No way ! “ he shouted . “ She’s too scary “ he continued while whispering .

“ Kim Jong Kook-shii . I heard that “ she shouted from the back

Jongkook flinched and immediately express his apologies by bowing 90 degree while shouted “ I’m sorry for being rude “ with a loud voice .

Gary who was now standing at the doorstep just chuckled at how the tiger being  scared by Jihyo’s manager .


 “ Okay . So , here I am . In front of her house door . . How am I gonna end this ? What should I say ? Should I knocked ? Should I rang the bell instead ? or should I just break the door ? “

“ Ah ! Gary-ah ! What is it ?! You fool ! You started this and now you don’t know how to end this ? “ he was having a fight with his own brain .

He squatted down and buried his face with both of his hand

“ Ahh . what should I do “ he asked himself again .

He glanced at the watch on his wrist and looked up , staring on the door .

His glanced slowly changed , in just a few second his glanced now are fill with determination . He stood up , and walk a step forward to the door . He raised his finger towards the bell button and pressed it . The bell immediately rang . He nervously waited for the door to be opened .

But a minute has passed , and the door was still closed . He pressed the button again . . . . and again no answer .

“ Did she knew that I’m coming “ he asked himself , the determination in his eyes and heart are now slowly fading away .

He kept pressing the bell button with frustration now .


Jihyo has fallen asleep while crying . Hearing the bell rang , she slowly raised her head from the soaked pillow . She glanced at the clock .

It was already past 12am

The bell keep ringing . “ Ughhh . who is this at this late hour “ she growled and get up from the bed .

Slowly walking towards the door while fixing her hair and yawing .

“ Jihyo-ahh ! Open the door please ! “ she could hear a man’s voice , she immediately stop her step .

“ Gary oppa “ she whispered to herself . She was just a few step from the door , but hearing his voice was making her feel unsure .

“ should I open ? “ she asked herself .

 “ Jihyo-ahh . Oppa is sorry ! “ Gary’s voice could be heard .

Hearing the word ‘sorry’ from him immediately weakened her heart . She moves closer to the door , with her palm on the door .

“ Go away “ she said with a brittle voice . Tears start streaming down to her cheek . Her heart wanted to open the door and see him so badly but her brain and body choose to not to let him in .

Gary was shocked by her answer . He start to knocked the door harder .

“ Jihyo-ahh ! You there ?! Jihyo-ahh ! Let me in ! “ he shouted and begged .

“ Go away !! “ she shouted back

 “ Jihyo-ahh . Don’t be like this . Please . I miss you“ he begged again , this time with a lower voice .

“ Don’t say you miss me when it’s your fault I’m gone ! “

“ Jihyo-ahh ~ Oppa ~ “  before he could finished his sentence

“ Why is it so hard for you to understand me  “ she asked him .

 “ I’m sorry “ he mumbled and slowly , his eyes become watery .

“ Do you know what I’ve been through because of you !? Every night , the pain in my heart grows even bigger . I cried , I called out your name thousands of time , but there was no answer . I reach out for you , but there was only an empty space next to me . Night by night , my silent cries are getting louder . all because of you ! “ she said while crying .

“ Jihyo-ahh ~ “ he respond quietly .

 “ I hate you ~ “ she mumbled in her cry .

Her sobs could be hear clearly by him .

His feet immediately gave up from hearing the words , he kneeled down in front of the door . He couldn’t hold onto the pain in his chest any longer , tears start streaming down from his eyes , dropping on the floor . He hold onto his aching heart while tears keep streaming down .

Finally , he realized his mistake , he finally realized how bad he was towards her until making the person he loved so much hated him .

He move closer and leaned back on the door , he looked up and smiled sadly .

“ Jihyo-ahh , oppa know . That you’d probably hate me now . right ? “

“....” she didn’t respond

“ but , oppa wanna let you know something . Let oppa finished okay ? “

“.....” still no respond from her

He smiled and took out his phone , he pressed on one of their photo together .

“ You know , oppa really loves you . When we were fighting  I tried hard to tell myself to hate you but I can’t . I tried to live like I’ve forgot you , but I just can’t cause I love you . . so much . “ he stopped for a while and took a deep breath . Wiping of his tears with his thumb .

 “ I’m sorry . I’m sorry for all the tears , I’m sorry for breaking my promises , I’m sorry for not being there by your side , I’m sorry for my dumb misunderstanding and I’m sorry for my ego but most of all , I’m sorry for breaking your heart “ he said as the pain in his chest is getting worsen .

She on the other side , her hand was covering tightly . Not wanting to make any sound , not wanting to make Gary hears her sobbing . She leaned her head on the door , with her palm holding the door .

“ I’m sorry too “ she thought to herself .

“ Jihyo-ahh . I don’t know whether you’re still there or not , but somehow I could feel you presence . I know a guy like me doesn’t deserve you , I don’t deserve your forgiveness . I know , I’m probably one of the worst guy that you’ve meet . and I’m sorry about that “ he continued .

“ Oppa ~ “ she mumbled with still being covered by her hand .

He sighed heavily , but still with a sad smile on his face .

“ I’m going to leave now . I’ll go far , I don’t want to show my face again in front of you . I’m disgust by myself , and I know you too . “ he said and stood up .

He turned his back , facing the door . His palm make it way to the door , right at that moment he could feel peace in his heart . He feels like he was holding onto her , he could feel her presence on the other side of the door .

All the memory about her start hitting him , her smile , her laughter , her scent , her warm body , her breath , he miss it all , but he miss her herself the most .

“ Let the memory go , with each of this teardrop “ he thought to himself as tears start flowing down .

He smiled . “ Goodbye . . My love “ he said before slowly walked a few step away from the door , away from her .

Each step was heavy for him , he doesn’t want to leave but he have too .

“ It’s for our own good “ he whispered to himself .

He stopped and shut his eyes closed , he then took a deep breath while holding onto his chest . “ Jihyo-ahh “ the name keep coming out from his mouth .

He opened his eyes , and ready to leave . When suddenly he could hear the door being open .

“ Oppa ! “ his eyes widened as he could hear her voice , calling him .

He turned back and there she was , running towards him with tears .

She hugged him tightly and buried her face on his chest , making his shirt soaked with her tears .

“ Don’t leave me again “ she mumbled in her cries .

Slowly , a warm smile could be seen on his face . He pulled her closer and tightened the hug , he buried his face on her hair . He could smell her scent , a relaxing scent that he miss . He could finally feel her warm body , hugging tightly onto his .

She pulled herself and looked up to his eyes .

“ Promise me , don’t ever leave me again “ she said and pouted .

He chuckled . “ I promise “ he said and kisses her forehead .

She hugged him back , “ you really are the icon of leaving “ she said while giggling .

“ So , you’re not inviting me in now ? “ he jokingly asked

“ Of course no ! you wanna leave right ? so leave ~ “ she respond with a tease .

“ Ah ? Really ? you really want me to leave ? “

“ Haha ! Of course no ! I was just joking . Come ! “ she said and grabbed his hand . Dragging him into the house .

He on the other hand , was just smiling brightly . Seeing her smile again , it was like a most-wanted dream come true for him . 

 


Meanwhile

" So . . will they work out ? " Jongkook asked Jihyo's manager .

" I guess " she answered calmly , she was focusing on her phone .

" So . .  What do you do ? " 

" You really talk too much Kim Jong Kook-shii " 

" I'm sorry " he apologize again

" Gary-ahh . Why do you leave me here ~ Please ~ Come back ~ Hurry ~ " he cried silently .

 


So , how was it guys ? Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^
Thank you so much for supporting me and my fanfic ^^
Still wondering what should I write next for this lovable Monday Couple ^^
Anyway , feel free to leave some comments :)

P/s Sorry if there were any wrong spelling and grammatical errors .