01 XIUMIN (MY HEART)

A Minute In Heaven With EXO

(A/N) Hey~! FYI, this line -> ______ is actually for your name. Enjoy reading~


______ keeps tossing to the right and left. She can’t fall asleep because of something that bothers her since the evening. She turns to the right again and stares at nothing in the dark. She tries to close her eyes and forgets about everything in the mind but it’s useless. She gives up and immediately gets up from her bed. She grabs her phone from the table beside her and unlocks it. For seconds, she stares at the phone screen’s wallpaper. There’s her and her so-called-best-friend, Xiumin.

She throws her phone away and lets out a heavy sigh. She remains silent for a while then, she murmurs Xiumin’s name.

“Urghh!!”
She groans and ruffles her hair in frustration roughly.
“Xiumin, Xiumin, Xiumin, XIUMIN!!”
She shouts Xiumin’s name again.

She is frustrated because of her own best friend. She couldn’t think straight since this evening where Xiumin told her that he actually loves her more than just a friend.

“______, actually… I love you. I love you more than just a friend. I’ve been keeping this for a long time. So, will you be mine?”

Xiumin’s voice keeps on echoing in ______’s head. She reminds of what happened earlier.

*flashback*
“W-WHAT?!! Oppa, what is wrong with you? Are you nuts?!”
______ was shocked when she heard her own best friend confessed to her. Xiumin didn’t answer her instead he remained silent as if nothing happened.

______ lets out a soft sigh and gazed up at Xiumin. She patted his shoulder and said,
“I-I’m sorry. I can’t. I just can’t.. You’re my best friend and—“
She paused and stared at Xiumin.

“You know what.. Just forget it.”
Xiumin puts on a fake smile to hide his feeling from ______’s acknowledge. ______ knew that he’s actually hurt but there’s nothing she could do. She does love him but it’s just as a friend.

*end of flashback*

“I’m sorry.”

______ stares back at her phone next to her before she drops herself back on her comfy bed. Within minutes, she falls asleep with a full thought of Xiumin.


A week passed and the two best friends didn’t hang out together as always. And it’s a bothersome. ______ actually tries to approach Xiumin but she didn’t have the courage. She misses her old best friend right now but she couldn’t do anything about it. She’s afraid she might hurt Xiumin again.

______ decides to go to the café where she and Xiumin always hang out. She is trying to erase the bothersome off of her mind for a while. She takes a sit, orders her favorite drink and waits for it patiently. Then, she grabs her phone and unlocks it. It has been a week since the ‘incident’ happened and Xiumin hadn’t sent a text yet which concerns _______.

‘Is he really mad at me?’, ‘Is he hurts?’, ‘Why am I feeling like this?’, ‘Oh, Xiumin~’

______ taps the ‘gallery’ on the screen and she stares at each of the pictures of her and Xiumin. She forms a slight smile as she looks at the pictures.

She scrolls down and then, she stops. She found a picture with quote on it. It’s a picture of Xiumin with his cute puffy cheeks. She clicks it and read the quote. It says,

Always remember…
An idiot who makes you LAUGH in his PRESENCE,
will definitely make you CRY in his ABSENCE…

Because that idiot is your own friend.

That’s when it hits ______. It’s true. She has been denying the damn truth but now she can’t resist it anymore. She gazes up and he’s standing in front of her.

“Oppa?”
______ mumbled in shocked.

Xiumin gives her a smile and he takes a sit in front of her. ______ just looks at him as if she is currently in her dreamland. She misses him so much and now, here he is –sitting in front of her- acting like nothing happened between them a week ago.

“Hey, I’ve bought tickets for a movie.”
Xiumin started a conversation and he hands a ticket to ______. She takes it and says,
“What movie?”

Xiumin shrugs and answers,
“The one that you want to watch desperately.”
“W-what? That movie?” ______ asks curiously. Xiumin nods his head, he says,
“So.. Want to watch it together?”
“Hell yeah! But let’s have drinks first. I’m thirsty.”
______ replied.

‘I’m glad to see you happy, ______.’


After the movie's over, Xiumin takes ______ to somewhere 'special'.

“Oppa, where are we heading?”

______ asked curiously and she looked out of the window. Xiumin turns to face her and he grins. Then he says, “Somewhere special. Just wait, we’ll be there in no time.” He ruffles her hair and focuses his eyes back on the road since he’s driving.

______ is kinda confused. She has no ideas about where they’re heading. She wants to ask Xiumin again but she knows he won’t bother to answer her.


“Okay, we’re here. C’mon.” Xiumin parked the car and he stopped the engine. He gets off of the car followed by ______.

“Okay, let’s go.” Xiumin told ______ to follow him but when he is about to take a step forward, she grabs his wrist causing him to stop.

He turns around and asks, “Why? What’s wrong?”. ______ shakes her head and answers, “N-nothing.” She stutters a bit. Xiumin smiles at her and he holds her hand tightly. “Let’s go. I’ve prepared something for you.”

Xiumin takes ______ to a place filled with balloons and other decorations. It looks like someone is throwing a birthday party.

______ looks around in awe. Then, she looks at Xiumin. She asks him, “Oppa, is somebody celebrating a birthday?”

Xiumin stops his steps and turns to face ______. Again, he smiles like an idiot. ______ stares at him, she says, “Oppa, why are you smiling like that? It freaks me out.”

Xiumin chuckles when he heard her. He shakes his head and replies, “You stupid!” He flicks her forehead which makes her whine. “What was that for?” She asked while rubbing her forehead.

“Do you forget what day is today?” Xiumin changed the topic. ______ shakes her head and stares at Xiumin blankly. “As I know, today is Saturday. That’s all. What’s so special?” She asked.

“You’ll know soon.”


~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

“Happy birthday, ______.”

______ is surprised. She gazes at Xiumin who is standing in front of her while carrying a cute chocolate cake. There’s her name on top of it.

“ME?!”

“Yes, stupid!” Xiumin replied.

“I can’t believe I forgot my own birthday.” ______ confessed. She can’t describe her feelings right now. It’s all mixed up.

“Hurry up! Make your wish and blow the candles.”

______ closes her eyes and she makes her wish. After that, she opens her eyes and blows the candles on the top of the chocolate cake Xiumin is holding.

Xiumin places the cake on the table. Suddenly, he heard a soft sob. He turns to face _____ and he hears her sobbing. He immediately approaches her.

“Hey, hey. Are you okay?” ______ nods and she wipes her tears. “I’m okay. It’s just.. I’m touched. Thanks, oppa~.” She looks at Xiumin straight in the eyes and hugs him.

Xiumin is shocked due to her sudden action. His lips slowly form a slight smile and he pats ______’s head gently.


“Good night, oppa. And thanks for everything especially this.” ______ said and she held the gift that Xiumin gave. She was about to get off the car when Xiumin grabs her wrist to stop her from leaving.

“What?” She asked. Xiumin didn’t answer her question, he’s staring at her soft pink lips. Then he slowly leans in closer and closer towards her.

Slowly, his lips touch hers. He kisses her passionately as if her lips are his legally. ______ drops the small box she is holding. She is surprised and shocked at the same time. She doesn’t know what else to do. She is completely lost.

Xiumin broke the kiss and he stares at her. ______ opens to say something but the words won’t come out. Xiumin holds her hand and he caresses them.

“______.. I really love you. I really do. And I’m not gonna stop loving you. I love you more than myself. Please.. Give me the chance to own you as mine.”

And that’s when the rain starts to pour. There’s thunder and lighting. It’s raining heavily outside.

______ touches her lips. Then, she looks at Xiumin. She looks him straight into his eyes as if she is trying to find his sincerity. It’s unbearable. ______ steps out off the car. Xiumin follows her faster from behind. He reaches out and grabs her.

She shakes her head. ‘No, no, no..’

“Oppa.. I—“

“Please~~.” Xiumin cuts her words. Both of them are soaking wet because of the rain.

‘______, you can’t resist it anymore. You do know it. You do know that you actually love him just like the way he loves you.’

“Please, be mine.” Xiumin adds and he waits patiently plus nervously for her to answer.

______ takes a deep breath before she decides to confess,
“I love you too.”


URGHH!! I'm so damn sorry. It's lame!!! But, anyway, I really hope for you to look forward to Luhan's. It is rather sweet & fluffy.. kekeke

Thanks in advance.. Do subscribe & comment.

XOXO from freakgeegee