Letter for EXO

A Minute In Heaven With EXO

To, my lovely 12 wolves of EXO.

First of all, I’m a big fan of EXO. I love all of you so damn much. You’re just like the moon shining your light on me.

Well, to me, EXO is everything. You guys are my precious. I can’t live without you. XDXD Since I knew you, my life becomes more meaningful. I’m always happy and positive these days. Thanks to you!

 

Kim Min Seok @ Xiumin Oppa,
You’re so cute! That’s how I described you when I first saw you. I like your puffy cheeks~ >.< But then, I started to notice that you are actually quite good looking.
Oppa, please take care of your health. I don’t want you to get sick easily because it hurts me and especially the other fans when we see you in such a pain. Lots of love~ :*

Luhannie Oppa,
My Little Lulu~ Oh my! You don’t know how much I adore you. I don’t know what else to say. :/ Anyway, love you Lulu~ <3 Take care~!

Wu Yi Fan @ Kris Oppa,
You’re my Mr. Perfect. You’re just P.E.R.F.E.C.T. You have the looks and stuffs. You never fail to melt my heart with your y wink. I just love everything about you. If I get the chance to meet you, can you please teach me how to draw? :D You’re the Master of Drawing to me. Love you more, Mr. Perfect.

Our Kim Joon Myeon @ Leader Suho,
Oppa, jeongmal saranghae~
I love the way you smile, you look so freakingly handsome! Since you’re the leader, I know you’re having a tough time. You’ve been a trainee for a long time too. I know that it must be hard for you but you’ve succeed now! ^^ Don’t ever think to give up because you have your fellow members and me plus the other fans. We’ll always support you ‘til the end. Love you Leader Suho.

Zhang Yi Xing @ Lay Oppa,
My unicorn~
I love the way you dance. It was so damn amazing! How I wish I could dance like the way dance. I envy you~ And jealous too. For me, you’re the best! Keep dancing and take care~
Love you my lovely unicorn.

Do Kyung Soo @ D.O Oppa,
I fell in love with your charming voice. Your voice is so beautiful. You don’t know how much I love you. I really love you! XDXD You’re so cute and handsome and, and, and.. EVERYTHING! I love your big pair of round eyes too. I love everything about you. You’re so damn talented. You have a nice voice, you can rap and even beat box. You can even cook too.
Oppa, if we meet.. Can you please cook something for me? :D
Love you so damn much, Kyung Soo Oppa. ;*
One more thing, don’t push yourself too hard. Take a little rest if you’re tired. And take care of your health too especially your throat. XDXD

Byun Baek Hyun Oppa~
o.O Baekkie~
OMG! Love you! XDXD
Okay, I’m kiddin’. How are you? Well, what else.
Hmmm…..
I just want you to know that you have a nice voice too. You look more handsome day by day. That’s why I love you.
Saranghae~

Park Chan Yeol Oppa~
Hey Mr. Happy Virus, Reaction King..!
How are you? How’s your day? Are you tired?
LOL!
Why am I asking you a lot?
Honestly, I envy you. You’re tall and so does Kris Oppa. I wish I can be as tall as you guys.
But I’m a girl. It’ll be weird if my height is 180 and up. :D
Anyway, I love your raps. I also wish I can play guitar. I bought a guitar but I don’t know how to play it and I’m kinda lazy to learn so maybe if you’re here, please teach me.. *doing aegyo*
XOXO

ChenChen Oppa,
Holy crap!
Your voice is so damn unique! And I love it!
You’re amazing each time you hit the high note. I was totally impressed.
You’re one of my favorites too.
486~ Kim Jong Dae, hwaiting!

Hung Zitao @ Panda Tao Oppa,
My charismatic cute lil’ kung fu panda~ XDXD
You know what.. You’re just like a new born baby to me because you act like one but you’re still cute.
Actually, at first, I thought you’re a weirdo but now I understand you.
Love you for eternity, Panda~

Kim Jong In @ Kai Oppa,
Woahh!!
That’s how I thought when I saw you danced. You’re so beyond talented. Please teach me how to dance.. >.<
Well, to be honest, when I saw EXO K for the first time last year, you’re the one that captured my attention and I don’t even know why whether it’s because of your passionate dancing or your dazzling smile?
What do you think? Is it because of your dancing or your smile?
Anyway, keep up the good work and I’ll always be supporting.
<3 <3 <3 <3 you~

Oh Sehunnie Oppa~
The Little Prince and Baby of EXO.
You’ve grown up a lot. Congrats! XDXD
How are you these days? Are the other members treated you nicely?
I’m so worried about you but I don’t know why perhaps since you’re the youngest among them. X/
Anyway, my lil’ baby prince.. Stay healthy and keep growing~
‘Omma’ is very proud of you.
Love you my baby~

I wish you all the best. I’ll be always supporting you ‘til the end. I really appreciate your hard work. You’ve made my day becomes brighter than before. There is no moment that I forget about you, EXO. You’ll always stay in my heart forever. I hate to end this letter but I’ve wrote too many so I guess this is a GOODBYE. TT.TT
Remember to stay healthy, take care of yourself, don’t over practice and always be the best!
EXO, you are ONE! Don’t give up easily!

 

Bye~