04 SUHO (LET ME BE THE ONLY ONE FOR YOU)

A Minute In Heaven With EXO

"Hey!" I almost screamed as my friend, Suho grabbed my arm and pulled me away. I startled at his actions, struggling out of his grip.
He walked, holding my arms tightly. He looked strangely serious so I didn't bother to ask him why in the world is he dragging me away all of a sudden. I decided to just shut my mouth and followed his steps.
The truth was.. I actually had a fight with him the night before over something ridiculous. He furiously shouted at as I told him Kai confessed to me. Yes, I know it was stupid of me for telling him but his my best friend and I thought he ought to know since we'd never ever keep secrets away from each other's acknowledge. I don't even know what was going on with him recently. Since Kai, my new neighbor moved and I got close to him, Suho was starting to become the NOT him. But even though, we are friends, I'd never actually ask him about it. I just don't know why.

He brought me to a place behind a building. It was dim and the cold breeze made me feel chill as it brushed my skin.
I looked around and noticed that there were only him and me. Shudders ran down my spine, I suddenly felt spooked inside.

"Why have we come here, Suho?" I stared at him, bravely asked the only I could manage.
He looked at me; our eyes met and I saw.. Pain in his eyes. I don't know why by he looked 'hurt'(?).

Suho let out a breath, uttering, "I've got a story to tell you, ____. But I want you to do something for me before I start."
"W-What?" I stuttered.
"To listen to this story, I want you to promise you will 'forget' everything out there in the world. Everything." He said.
"Everything?" I echoed, I was totally confused.
"Yes, everything. Forget who you are, who I am. I just want to know that we are just 'him' and 'her' who exist in this galaxy."
I looked at him, was he out of his mind or what? But despite of saying anything, I did what he told me to.

"Done that?" He added, looking at me. I gave a nod in respond. He cleared his throat, saying, "So, once.. There lived a guy and a girl." He paused, suddenly holding my hand in his. I could feel the warmth. He gave me a slight smile.
"He was her friend for ages, since God-knows-when. They spent most of their time together. Even though sometimes they would have a disagreement on some matters but friends are friends.
They've been friends for so long that one day. This guy realized he'd actually has a feeling on this girl. He wanted so much to confess and he almost did when another guy appeared.
That guy, he was 'stealing' her from him. He couldn't do anything a bout it as he was a coward. Yes, he is. Coward.

Till one day, this girl told him that the other guy had confessed to her. He was shocked to hear that he couldn't control his mixed feelings. He eventually shouted at her and they had a fight.
But there's one thing he really wanted to tell her. She asked him before about why he did that to her, shouting at her all of a sudden. She wanted to know why but he left before she even gets the truth from his lips."
Suho stopped, he eyed me from the corner of his eyes.

"Suho, isn't that... us?" I hesitated, I started to feel uneasy because I know he was talking about himself and me.
He placed his slender milky white index finger to my lips, to shut me from asking further questions.

Then, he continued,

"His answer was, '...because I LOVE YOU.'
He wished she would feel the same way as he did. And he really want to know it right now." Suho tightened his grip on my hand. I know that he was asking me.

I don't know what was wrong but a tear trickled down my cheek as I blinked at his last words. Now I know why...

"What will the girl say?" He whispered to my ear.

"She would say that...". "She would say that she loves him back."
I stared at him, my cheeks pinking at my own remarks.

Suho blinked his eyes, he didn't expected me to say that. But then, the sides of his lips curling upwards slowly into a cute fashion.
He pulled me closer to him and...

The moment he pressed his lips to mine, I was not surprised.
It happened like a fairy tale; like a miracle.
It was natural.
His lips were firm, slightly warm. They made my body flush with heat in a blink of an eye.

His lips on mine; nothing is better than this.

<<>>

copyrights : freakgeegee