♬ Syaadan

♬ ♨Heartstrings Review and Trailer Cafe♨ ♬ {OPEN and HIRING TRAILER MAKERS} Batch Two

»Story Link«

Title: 5/5
— The title goes along well with the story and plot, so there's nothing wrong with that.

Poster: 15/15
— It's a simple graphic and I like simple, so not really much to talk
 about there x'D.

Description/Foreword: 20/20
— The description was really good, overall I have nothing to say.

Plot: 18/20
— The plot seems to be one of the ones I seem to see a lot- this girl who doesn't want to be wealthy or something and is actually not who people think she is. But, you made it seem interesting and fun-like, so props to you; and it just totally reminds me of my friend's story so much I don't know why.

Structure: 10/10
— The format wasn't at all confusing, so nothing wrong with that.

Spelling: 10/15
— There were some spelling mistakes here and there that I caught, so I'm not sure if that's all, but here are a few...
Chapter 1:
"More to add to that, she hate it." should be "And to add more to that, she hates/d it." I see it like this; it may sound
 weird, but it sounds right to me.
"What if she tripped on the carpet and fall?" should be "What if she tripped on the carpet and fell?"
"And so, without her permission, they called her ‘The Purest Girl Ever Exists In The World’." should be "And so, without her permission, they called her 'The Purest Girl That Ever Existen In The World/On Earth'."
"Han Yeseul a plain 19 years old girl. Special ability : faking a smile and no one could even tell that it’s fake." should be "Han Yeseul, a plain nineteen year old girl- special ability? Faking a smile and no one could ever know that it's fake." or something along those lines; it's not really 'correct grammar' when authors use an actual number (19) in a story, instead they use the actual word (nineteen) for it.

Chapter 2:
"My name is Park Chanyeol and I loved to rap and composing songs." should be "My name is Park Chanyeol and I love to rap and compose songs."

Chapter 3:
"She’s an addict and ice creams are like heroine for her." should be "She's an addict and ice cream is like heroin to her."
"She never call anyone an ‘oppa’ before." should be "She's never called anyone 'oppa' before."

Enjoyment: 12/15
— No worries. I found that this would be really enjoyable for readers, just not me. I'm not one to read and/or write OC fics (only if I am asked/requested to), so don't think that the story's bad or anything. I actually thought that it was a real fun and interesting story with all the events that were going on. So overall, I really liked it, except for the fact that I do not read these kinds of stories.

~SKYE