♬ BaconGalaxy

♬ ♨Heartstrings Review and Trailer Cafe♨ ♬ {OPEN and HIRING TRAILER MAKERS} Batch Two

~Story Link~

Title: 5/5
— It's not much of a common name in general (to me), and the fact that it related to what was going on in the story as well as how the story focused mainly on the month of December were pluses, so props to you. I knew almost immediately that it will be a sad/angsty story just by looking at the title because well- it's December- somehow, December (or just winter in gerenal) reminds me of angsty and sad stories.

Poster: 15/15
— It was a really simple graphic and overall I liked it. However the one problem that bugs me is the red font- it just doesn't seem to "fit in" with the poster with everything else. However, since it's not much of a big problem, I gave you full points.

Description/Foreword: 20/20
— The description is really great- it grabs the readers' attentions and that's one of the things that I like about these kinds of descriptions. Some authors give out too much information (say like a movie trailer), and then some end up not wanting to read it because it's already enough to explain the whole story. Others give out too little information that leaves the reader hanging, and make them not want to read it. However, I found your description well-done, as it was neither too dull, nor too descriptive.

Plot: 18/20
— I found the plot to be something some authors like to use, but maybe it's just the way that you write or express the feelings through the words that made it more interesting to read; if it wasn't for your great writing ability, you may've gotten a lower yet still decent score.

Structure: 10/10
— The format wasn't confusing at all. Everything seemed to be right in place- right where they needed to be, so nothing's wrong with that.

Spelling: 15/15
— Your writing is really... beautiful might I say? Maybe it was just the story that gave the feel, but I really liked the way you wrote the story. To me, it seemed as if it was a mystery waiting to be discovered, or an intense and angsty drama scene between the main characters- it was well-written and I found no mistakes. Either that, or I'm blind (which sadly, I have to say I am).

Enjoyment: 12/15
— Don't worry, it's not your fault. I found that the story can be enjoyed by readers even if they do not ship the pairing, or if they don't exactly like angst stories. I, for one, do not ship HunHan (no hate whatsoever)- however if something grabs my attention, I will continue to read it, to which I read your story in about ten or so minutes because it was interesting and had that feel that made me want to continue to read it, as well as your style of writing. I even read some parts twice to get the feel of what was going on and trying to imagine what the scenes were like. Overall, I liked the story; I gave you twelve because of my own weirdness not shipping HunHan.

~SKYE