♬ Hotlover5

♬ ♨Heartstrings Review and Trailer Cafe♨ ♬ {OPEN and HIRING TRAILER MAKERS} Batch Two

Story Link ♦

Title: 5/5

The title really brings out the story. I don't want to sound mean but the title to me is more for a romantic comedy but since the plot has to do with Jihyomgetting that wedding breaker girl to be his, that is the only exception.

Poster: 10/10

I love the Twilight feel of this poster, even though the story is not about vampires I just love the forest in the background and everything fades. The graphic artist did a great job :)

Description/Foreward: 10/10

It's a short, but yet a really good plot. Of course you didn't spoiled anything. I like how you added a tracklist for the readers to listen to while reading the story and the songs that you chose fit the story well. I also do this for my readers except I don't exactly tell them what the songs are, they figure it out themselves.

Plot: 18/20

The story is really sad, I love these kind of stories that you can't forgive/hate the person but then you learn to love the person. This story to me resembles to the book "The Fault In Our Stars", which I wanted to read it so bad and watch the movie that will come out soon. I especially love the transition that you showed in the story.

Structure: 9/10

The structure was pretty good and how it progresses in the story itself.

Spelling: 10/10

No errors at all!!

ETC: 15/15

I will put this as my fave, even though I'm not a FT Island fan, I love the story itself. Good job:)

77/100

~Music101

I would like to apologize for the long wait for this request, I've been so busy with competitions and other things. You can kill me since I have you wait that long.....