Instagram Updates

Rumors, Rumors

"A lot of fans noticed your 'extra' closeness lately. Seeing your instagram posts it is pretty clear that you spend a lot of time together. First question, I'll go straight to the point. Are the two of you dating?" The reporter asked.

Jiyong looked at Chaerin and she held his hand signalling him to say the truth to everyone.

"I thought you'd never ask. Yes yes we are"

Suddenly reporters were buzzing and everyone tried to get as close as possible to the newly declared couple.

"G-dragon-ssi is this why some of your instagram posts with CL are deleted? Just like the one when you were with your friend Yanggaeng in London?"

"Ah yes Chaerin told me to delete it because she said it would look to obvious. We quarrel a lot when it comes to posting pictures together. She's scared that people might notice."

"CL, fans also noticed that you deleted a photo of you in instagram. You were wearing black and posing in a sofa. At the same day G-dragon also posted a picture in that sofa."

 

"I thought deleting it would make it less obvious but I guess it just made it worse since I looked guilty. From then on we learned our lesson to not delete anything"

"G-dragon we know you have a graphic artist friend named Mina Kwon. She posted a picture in her account an illustration of Hello Kitty that looks like CL. The caption was baddest kitty which is kinda similar to baddest female. She also tweeted before that she is drawing someone's girlfriend, was that meant for you?"

"Yes, I personally asked her to draw something for CL so I could print it in a shirt and give it to her as a gift. I also told her to not tag Chaerin but you can't really hide it that its Chaerin that she has drawn haha."

"One last question for Ms. CL, a lot of your captions from instagram also has XIII, may we know if it is G-dragon that you are talking about?"

"Uhm.."

 

A/N I really wanted to post the actual instagram pictures but I'm just using my Ipod right now so maybe some other time. :)