Press Conference

Rumors, Rumors

"Babe you ready?" Jiyong asked the nervous Chaerin from backstage

"I don't know. What if your fans hate me? And my fans hate you? What's gonna happen to us" Chaerin said with a cracking voice

"Look if my fans hate you I have no choice but to hate them as well" Chaerin glared at Jiyong

"Okay I'm just kidding. Smile a little will ya? I'm sure my fans will understand. Everyone knows I'm close to you so its no surprise if we date. Now show me that smile that I love the most." Slowly Chaerin's lips curved into a smile.

"All we have to do is tell the truth" Chaerin said while hugging Jiyong

"Yes babe. This is the first time that we are going to be true to the public. If they ask we answer if they don't better. Now lets go and face that crowd." Jiyong stretched out his hand and Chaerin gladly took it. They walk hand in hand on their way to their press conference.


*THE LEADERS SUB-UNIT PRESS CONFERENCE*

"Let us all welcome the stars of the evening. G-dragon and CL!" 

After the announcer mentioned their name, Jiyong and Chaerin took a deep breath before going out. They put on a

big smile and then cameras flashed in every angle.

 

"So, this is a question for both of you. The idea of creating a sub-unit, did you really want it? Or did YG suggest it?" One reporter asked.

"The both of us were actually thinking what it would be like to become a duo but we never really mentioned it to sajangnim. We recorded few songs together just for fun and sajangnim heard one of them when he visited the studio. He said that it was a great song and it would be good idea to create a sub-unit for that." Jiyong answered.

"Thank you" the reported answered back

"CL-ssi, one song from the album was composed and sung by you. It is titled "My XIII". Can you please tell us about the title?"

another reporter asked.

"In the song, the lyrics were about a girl that met a guy when she was younger. I actually met this guy during the 13th of October 2006. From then on, I never fogot him. Love at first sight I guess"

 

Jiyong was really surprised with what Chaerin said because he didn't know that story. He felt sad that it wasn't him that stole Chaerin's heart for the first time. 

 

"Do you still like him now?" The reporter insisted

"Maybe" Chaerin said with a teasing smile. Jiyong felt sadder and just drank water to hide his flustered face."

"Hi I'm from KNews and I would just like you to clear some rumors about you guys if that's okay?" 

"Yes go on" Jiyong responded

Here it goes. Chaerin said in her mind

 

 

A/N Phew! Next chapters will be about the rumors. Do leave a comment if you can :)