Ideal Types

Rumors, Rumors

Jiyong with hopeful eyes waited for Chaerin's answer. Everyone in the room fell silent waiting for what Chaerin is about to stay. She wore a big smile and started to speak.

"Jingyo-oppa are you curious too?" Chaerin said while giggling.

"Since the time you submitted that song I was very curious. I listen to it every night thinking if I fit the characteristics of the guy you described in the song. Quit teasing!" Jiyong shouted sounding frustrated making everyone in the room burst in laughter.

"Alright alright. It is him. The day that I saw him at the old YG Building I knew I wanted to work there. He gave off an impression that I really liked in a guy. I saw him practicing with Bigbang and he lead them well. This is like a confession how embarassing." Chaerin covered her face with her hands from embarassment. Jiyong however was smiling from ear to ear.

"I can now listen to that song peacefully. That's the first time I heard that confession everyone. I always thought chaerin likes Teddy hyung and the fact that I'm the member she noticed first."

"T.O.P oppa was cute too" Chaerin added teasing Jiyong

"I'll let that pass he is cute. Even I would fall for him hahaha"

 

The atmosphere in the press conference became a lot lighter from the funny answers the couple gives.  

 

"When asked about you ideal types in interviews. Do you describe each other or you have other ideal types?"

 

"I mention Teddy oppa a lot in my interviews about who my ideal type is. I really do have a crush on him so it is him I mention and it helps lessen the suspicion.  I do describe Jiyong oppa just like in one of the interviews where I said I want someone who works hard and someone I enjoy spending time with." 

"Cl-roo you didn't have to mention Teddy hyung it was me they're asking about." Jiyong said with a pout. "

"Mianhe oppa. You are my only ideal type" Jiyong couldn't help but smile from what Chaerin said ad everybody in the room gushes over what they heard.

"G-dragon-ssi your face turned in an instant!" One reporter shouted

"She is rarely sweet to me in front of people even with yg family so this makes me happy. Now from my interviews about my ideal type, I change it from time to time but its mostly CL. I mentioned that I like someone cat-like and fierce and there's no doubt that is Chaerin. I also like a relationship where in we're just like friends. Chaerin and I until now still acts as friends I guess the only difference now is that we have labels."

"Both of you mentioned in different interviews that rather than a boyfriend girlfriend relationship, you want to get married instead. If so, do you have any plans of getting married in the near future?"

"At that time, we talked about marriage and future and we thought what if you just skip to marriage and no dating at all. I guess that's where our interest in having a spouse came from." Jiyong answered

"Marriage is a huge responsibility and since we're idols it is still not clearly in the picture." Chaerin added

"Moving on, we would like to ask about your 'twin closet' and 'controversial performances'. There are lot of photos online of you two having the same wardrobe, do you really share? or you bought pairs for couple shirts? " A reporter in the back stated.

A/N sorry its short -_- oh and yey for new sbscribers!!!