❀ Song Ah Ri ❀

❤ Honey House ❤

 

 

Name: Song Ah Ri

Name (In Hangul Characters): 송아리

 

Nickname: Ri Ri

 

Date of Birth: March 9 1984/1985

 

(There are varies of her real age, so I'm not sure. I don't believe she's over 25 tho O_O)

 

Age: 29/30

 

Korean Age: 30/31

 

Horoscope: Pisces 

 

Twitter: @Songahri471

 

Biodata:

 

She came from a really wealthy family.

 

Its a rumor that her parents wanted her to have plastic surgery and she admitted it.

 

She has tattoos on her shoulder blades.

 

Her parents spoiled her tons, but didn't give her the attention she really craved for.

 

Ahri likes to sing.

 

She spends money on anything and just everything. She isn't a spoiled brat, but she is spoiled alright!

 

She has two cars that has yet to be driven and a little motorcycle that she is licenced for, and can actually drive it.

 

She has her own charity, sponsored by her parents for the needy.

 

She skips dinner during Chuseok, and gives food for the needy.

 

SHE'S A SERIAL DATER. O_O

 

Her mother always raised her to believe to get away from a good thing before it can hurt her. This was also a sly way of telling Ahri that she wasn't too happy being with her father but Ahri ignored that. But this would be the reason that she tends to dump every boyfriend she has ever had before he can get too deep into her heart and break it.

 

Her grades are average, but she is in an honors class. Her school feels honored that she is in a honors class.

 

Her father forces her to be perfect and makes her take performance enhancement pills so she does better in school. He also made her get eyelid surgery and has a strict diet for her which she finally is used to but in the beginning hated it because Ahri has a love for food.  Or at least she had one.

 

(Okay! So this is her tattoos on her blades, check 'em out!)

 

 

 

 

 

(I still can't really tell what does it say. ==" But the angel wings are cute haha)

 

(She has big eyes! xD)

 

(Pictures below: some pictures are already cut out from the back groud, so just crop the image you want of her and then add it to your poster.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(And here's some gifs cause she looks so cute here ^^)