☾ The Correct Steps (M) ☾

❤ Honey House ❤

Today guys, I've decided to educate you guys with the correct steps to apply all the facial products that are essential for healthy skin! (Lol haha, 'educate')

Now you'll notice why will there be a (M) in the chapter's title, its because this is the morning routine slash morning edition. This chap's steps are used in the morning.

Okay first, I'll try not to make this chap overly wordy, so you won;t faint at the amount of words haha.

These are basic things that essential for the skin, none of those emulsions yet! xD

So lets, get started.

 

First out of all things when you wake up in the morning, wash you face.

You may wash your face with a moisturizing cleanser, or any other cleanser that works for your skin. But I highly suggest moisturizing cleanser in the morning.

Now, don't go rubbing your face like crazy because you're late for school slash work, gently massage your face with circular motions going inwards.

Follow the motion in the cartoon next to the girl's face. Now, I can go into topic by topic in explaining in details, but that will happen in later chapters.

So after you cleanse, what do you do?

You should gently pat your face dry with 100% COTTON TOWEL!!!!!

Now, PAT YOUR FACE DRY! By rubbing your skin roughly will IRRITATE SKIN, and hence, turning it RED! So please, do not rub.

After you pat dry, its time for TONER!

Now some people think "Why do I need toners for?" Well, you certainly need them cause they are going to prepare your skin to absorb the moisturizer that you are going to apply after the toner.

I highly recommend that having a mist bottle to spray your toner is best.

You can literally get these bottles like from any asian shop! xD Somewhere like daiso, guardian or watsons!

After that, with your first 3 fingers (excluding your thumb), pat them dry. Your skin can absorb faster and absorbs the most that way.

Third, as I said, moisturize!

Moisturizing is the most important in these steps! It is what keeps your skin from getting dry and all the dry wind makes your face drier and you may feel like your skin is peeling off, then I suggest use a deep moisturizer.

The same method, take a pea size on your palm, or what suits the amount to fully moisturize your face, and gently rub it in your skin. To dry it, pat with your fingers repeatedly.

Then after, I usually apply my pimple medicine. You can use any sort of product to apply those spots, but I'll of course have product recommendations in the later chapters.

This step is optional, if you have a of acne, that's a different case (which I'll post on the next skincare chapter), but for those that have only a few spots, you may choose to put spot medicine.

The last step of all, SUN BLOCK! You need sun block to protect you from the sun! A whole lot of it! 

I personally like to use the non-greasy ones, even though it seems light on your skin, but it depends on which one feels better on your skin, and for my case, its the non-greasy lighter ones.

Sun block is really important so it will prevent your from getting a skin tone shade darker, and also protect you from UV rays.

The higher the SPF, the better of course. For applying sun block, do not rub it it, use patting motions.

By patting, it can ensure that your skin has taken in the perfect amount of sun block to protect your from the sun.

 

OKAY! NOW A SUMMARY OF THIS CHAPTER!!!

1) Cleanse

2) Pat dry with 100% cotton towel!

3) Mist spray your toner!

4) Apply moisturizer!

5) Optional step: To apply spot medicine!

6) SUN BLOCK IS A MUST!!!

 

I'm writing all of this through my own experience, I'm not some sort of dermatologist, but I have enough knowledge to share with you guys.

I'm not saying all of these steps would work with your skin, but on average population the world, these are the most essential basic steps for healthy skin.

If you guys have questions, you guys can PM me or just comment in the box! Tataaaaa xD Anticipate the next chap! :)