♧ Sojin Don't Forget Me ♧

❤ Honey House ❤

Now this wasn't their most recent comebacks, but seriously, who will not love this outfit? Cause I sure do!

I've read reviews about their outfit reviews, and they said that their MV was awesome, and was a great evolution to their y image right now.

But, the MV was really pastel at first, and later, changed into darker outfits, which didn't really match the whole concept of the 'First Love' theme. Honestly speaking, now that they mentioned it, it really was a little weird for their contrast in outfits.

But thank god Hyeri wore a shade darker for her school uniforms, so the darker outfits didn't look as awkward.

In my opinion, they should have more softer coloured outfits, but not too light, or not the whole point of the evolution from a cute concept to a y concept.

Probably like the colours of the school uniform that Hyeri wore. Anyway, I found on websites that this awesome piece of pants that Sojin wore!!!

Nice piece ain't it? This piece can be worn to parties, but not on casual wear! Well you can, but it doesn't look anything casual isn't? XD

It is from Tripp NYC and its called the 'Z Cut Jeans'

Its $82 in I don't know what currency. But I converted it to BND and its $103.02.

You can get em' here in Karmaloop.

She also wore a lime green crop top in the MV, adding a few accessories to finish up the look.

FASHION POINTS~

1. The Tripp NYC pants!

2. You could go for any color actually, but wearing neon colors are best. Because if you wore a pastel color and the bold pants, the style and theme does not contrast. SO I suggest bright neon colors, it doesn't necessarily need to be a crop top.

3. You can paint your nails black or the color of your top, white is acceptable as well. (Or maybe some bling bling of glitter hehe)

4. You can either wear a bold necklace, or none at all, the necklace is there to complete the look. You can wear a necklace that make's your eyes pop, it would do good to add some spotlight to your face! *wink

5. if you really want the y look, you can put smoky eye shadows. Either that or just light glitter around your inner tear ducts of your eyes. Add some mascara, blusher and lip gloss then your ok!

6. Heels can be worn, but for more comfortable shoes, wear wedges instead of stilettos. Because stilettos just give you the excessive y flirty look that is not needed. ;)

7. Smile and have fun while you are wearing this awesome outfit!!! :D