Driver

She's My Model

Krystal’s schedule was jam packed; right after a photo shoot finished, she had a commercial to film.  However, Manager Lee was the one who drove her to her schedule.  She didn’t want a driver, and she’s too busy to get a driver’s license, so her Manager basically drives her around.  If she had no schedule, she’d take the bus or a taxi to anywhere she wants.  Of course, she goes around unnoticed.

 

“Baby sis! Come down, breakfast is ready!” Jess shouted.

 

“I’ll be down Unnie!”

 

A couple of minutes later, Krystal went down.  Her eyes widened when she saw that Jess prepared a lot of delicious food for breakfast.

 

“OMG UNNIE! GOMAWO!” She tackled Jessica in a hug.

 

“YAAH! I can’t breaaaathe!”  Jessica struggled to break free from Krystal’s hug.

 

“Arraseo arasseo Unnie. But why so much food?” Krystal asked.

 

“Uhh.. Manager Lee said…..”

 

“We have guests Krystal!” Manager Lee came in the dining room, interrupting Jessica’s words.

 

“Oppa? Who?” Krystal looked at him curiously.

 

“Mr Liu called me this morning, he said he’s coming over.”

 

Krystal’s eyes widened.

 

“Why is he coming over?! We could just go to the Liu Enterprise.. Oppa!” Krystal was panicking.

 

“Calm down Krys, he said he has something personal to say.” Manager Lee said.

 

Before Krystal could respond

 

*BEEP BEEP*

“AAHH OPPA!” Krystal was running around.  Manager Lee laughed at the sight of the model panicking.

 

“I’ll get the door, Oppa make sure she is seated by the time I come in with the guests.” Jess said.

 

When she opened the door, she saw Mr Liu with another boy.

 

“Good morning…. Jessica.  I didn’t expect to see you here.” Mr Liu said with a surprised expression. Jessica smiled.

 

“Good Morning Mr Liu, I’m taking care of my little sister for the meantime.”

 

“L…little sister? Jessica… Jung..Krystal…Jung.” Amber’s eyes widened at the sudden realization.

 

“And you must be….the arrogant rude jerk who my sister keeps talking about. You’re cute, no wonder.” Jessica smirked, Amber looked confused.

 

Mr Liu laughed.

 

“Oh, sorry. Please do come in.” Jessica led them to the dining table where Krystal was sitting beside Manager Lee.

 

“I thought only Mr Liu was gonna come.” Krystal whispered angrily at Manager Lee.

 

“So did I.” Manager Lee responded, he looked as confused.

 

They all ate breakfast discussing Krystal’s plans on the modelling contract with the Liu Enterprise, luckily Mr Liu managed to persuade Krystal not to back out from the contract.

 

“One more thing, I’ve heard that you don’t have a driver.” Mr Liu said.

 

Krystal nodded in response.

 

“In order to face his consequences for being rude, my son here will gladly be your driver for the mean time.”

 

Krystal and Amber’s eyes widened.

 

“N…nonono there’s no need for that. Oppa will send me to all my shoots.” Krystal stuttered.  Seeing this made Jessica laugh.

 

“I insist Miss Jung.  If it’s alright with your sister and Manager, then I guess there’s not a problem to that.” Mr Liu looked at the two, waiting for their answer.

 

“Oh, yeah sure.” Manager Lee said.

 

“Totally fine.” Jess smirked.

 

Krystal and Amber had no choice but to agree.  That very morning Amber was to drive Krystal to her photo shoot outside of the town.  When Krystal got in the car, she noticed Amber’s car was really comfortable.  She saw a guitar from the front mirror. 

 

“You keep a guitar in your car?” Krystal asked.

 

“Yeah, none of your business.” Amber replied.

 

“Seriously? You want to start now?” Krystal glared at Amber.

 

“Let’s just go. Put on your seatbelt princess.” Amber said in an annoying tone.

 

“Whatever stupid.” Krystal rolled her eyes, and put on her seatbelt.

 

Amber hit the gas pedal and drove very fast.

 

“YAH PABO! SLOW DOWN WILL YOU!” Krystal kept hitting Amber’s shoulder.

 

“OY! WE”RE GONNA CRASH IF YOU KEEP HITTING ME!” Amber struggled with driving and blocking herself from Krystal’s hits.

 

“Ish, from the speed you’re going at, we’re really gonna get into an accident.” Krystal finally calmed down.

 

Amber slowed down to 70 kph.

 

A/N: Heyyy! Sorry for not updating, been busy with school.  I just love it when I imagine Kryber fighting, too cute :3