K................

She's My Model

"Would you like to watch a movie?"

 

I blinked, secretly pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.  My heart is beating really fast right now, as if any moment it's going to burst right out of my chest, that fast.  'Wait, why is my heart beating fast? No Soojung, don't'

 

Amber waved her hand infront of my face, snapping me back to the ever so hot-vampire-looking-like-in-those-movies person standing in front of me.  

"Hello? Soojung.."

"Ah, yes, sorry." I smiled nervously.  

"Something wrong? We could go some other time ya'know, it's fine if...." She started.

"NO!.." I suddenly blurted out. 'CALM YO SOOJUNG' I was hitting myself in my mind. "I...I mean, I'm fine.  We can go watch a movie now, there's nothing to do at home anyways."

Amber suddenly smiled like she just thought of the best idea ever.

"Let's watch a movie at your house!" She exclaimed excitedly, dork. I couldn't help but to laugh at her childishness. 

I simply nodded in response.  

Amber led me to a CD store so she could buy a movie, I waited outside.  My eyes wandered around, and somehow, for an absolutely unknown reason, ended up at Amber as she was browsing through the movies section.  

'Eyes....nose....lips...jawline...' I thought as I examined her face, my sight ended up on her lips. 'Those lips tho...NO SOOJUNG DON'T THINK OF THOSE LIPS DAMN IT.'  I was having an inner battle with myself when Amber suddenly turned to face me.  She held up a movie, which I couldn't see... so I just nodded in response.  

 

AT HOME

We were still at his car, stopped in front of the main door.

"Go ahead, I'll follow.  Just need to fix something in this car." He said, I nodded in response and got out of the car.

I told our maid to fix us some snacks and send it to my room.

I fixed the front of my bed with some pillows and comforters so that it would be comfortable to sit down on.  After a few minutes, a light knock was heard at my door.

"Come in!" I said.

 

The door opened, and there revealed Amber's lips... I MEAN AMBER. 

"Hey" She smiled awkwardly.  

Well, talk about awkward. The room filled with silence. 

*ehem* 

I cleared my throat.  

"Well, I'll just start the movie." 

Amber said as she walked over to the movie set, I proceeded to sit on my proudly built fortress, then played with my phone. 

"There ya go." Amber said before walking over to where I was, and sitting next to me... a little too close, our skins were touching. I felt the blush coming. 

The movie started, but I couldn't concentrate.  I could feel Amber's hot breath, and found myself once again staring at her lips.  At that moment she turned to face me, must've felt someone watching her.  

Her face slowly inched closer, and right when our lips were about to touch...

*KNOCK KNOCK* 

My head pulled back in shock, and our eyes stared at each other. 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I pulled out of my trance, and went to open the door, revealing our maid with the snacks. I thanked her, but silently cursed her for ruining that almost kiss. 

After we ate our snacks, I put them on my mini dining table, and went back to Amber's side.  The movie was nearing the end.

"Luckily, the DVD I bought had two movies. I put it on replay..." Amber stopped when our faces both turned.  

'Damn it Amber make your move.' My mind started to silently curse Amber.  After a minute, the 20th Century marching band sound thing was heard from the TV.  I turned to watch the movie, I could still feel Amber's eyes on me.

 

A hand suddenly cupped my left cheek, making me face Amber. All of a sudden she leaned in and our lips touched.  I closed my eyes.  It felt beautiful, like the time I watched the diamond snow in a place in Japan where I had a photoshoot.  That type of beautiful, it was mesmerizing.  

 

The kiss slowly turned from a smooch to french kissing, torrid kissing.  I could feel Amber's tongue at my lips, so I parted my lips, and her tongue automatically found its way in.  Our tongues fought with each other.  Her left hand behind my head, and her right was on my waist. My arms found its way around her neck.

After what seemed like forever, we both broke free, catching our breaths, but Amber's gaze never left mine.  We were still on that position, our faces were only inches apart.  

"Stay the night." I said. She slowly leaned in, and right when our lips were about to touch.

"Sure." 

Then our lips touched once again, tongues wrestling each other's.  

 

We spent all night cuddling, playing with each other's hands, and making out. *NOTHING MORE BYUNTAE READERS MEHEHE*

 

 

"AMBER, KRYSTAL, WHAT IS THIS?!"