Kim WooBin

Kmodel one shots

"Yes chef!" you replied to the order the head chef gave you. You would do anything for him. In personal terms you would call him WooBin but at work it was strictly Chef. You would have little love signs to each other, maybe him winking at you or you giving him a more than happy smile. These were all the things you and your boyfriend had to do to keep your relationship on the down low. 

It would bother you though, because no one knew that you were the chefs girlfriend they would talk about him to you. "(your name) did you see chef today, he looked at me" "are you kidding (your name) he smiled at me today!" you nodded and flashed a fake smile. Another girl came over "you guys cant beat this, he freaking patted my shoulder!" they squealed of joy and you just looked at them. He looks at me, smiles at me and pats my shoulder everyday! "You guys are sooo lucky" you said sarcastically.

"Why dont you like him (your name)?" You rolled your head and just looked at them. You then shook your head in a motion telling them that they looked kind of pathetic and you left.

"Why dont i like him?" you whispered "because he does that to you guys and he has a girlfriend!" You realized that you said that kind of loud but luckily no one heard due to the dinner rush hour. You went back to your work station and got food ready for the customers. You hadnt eaten for the whole day and looking at the food didnt help. You counted the minutes until your shift was over but i took what felt like forever.

"(your name)?~" the voice sounded familiar, you turned around and it was your boyfriend. "WooBin! I mean chef!" you looked around to see if anyone noticed. You gave him a faint smile, you were too hungry to do anything. "Are you okay?" he looked really concerned. "Yea h just alittle hungry thats all." He looked past you and he snapped, "Ill be right back~" he grabbed your shoulder and walked past you. You automatically turned to see where he was going. He all of a sudden disappeared. To fill his disappearance the girls that you talked to earlier came running towards you. Oh gosh why are they coming here? You asked yourself. "So what did he say?" "Why did he grab your shoulder, i counted the seconds it was like 4 seconds!" "Did you say anything back?" All these questions were way too familiar because they asked you these questions whenever he came over to you.

"I didnt say anything, he just asked how i was doing and he left, oh and who counts the seconds of a shoulder grab?" The girls straightened up and you figured why, you turned around to see that your boyfriend came back with your favorite dish. "Mac and cheese!" your eyes brightened up. He smiled at you and set the food down on the table. "Youre gonna need something to drink with that, ill get you something to drink." He looked at the girls that were staring at you eat. "Ladies" he excused himself and the swarmed around you. "He got you food!" you nodded "What did you say?!" "Umm that i was hungry, i told you that i didnt say much!"

He came back before they could ask you more questions, "here you go" he put down a glass of water. "Ladies, dont we need to get to work?" They nodded and left your station. "Thanks WooBin" "anytime~" he winked at you and walked away.

You finished the mac and cheese quicker than you thought. You made your way the the dishes and set them down. You noticed that rush hour was over and it was almost closing time. You rushed back to your station to finish up your shift.

It was closing time and the girls conversed among themselves for alitle and started to leave one by one. Now the restaurant was empty besides you and WooBin.

He walked over to you and gave you a back hug. "Today was so tiring wasnt it (your name)" "umm hummm" you nodded. He turned you around.

"So what were those girls talking about?" you pouted "they talked about you" he grinned and you hit him. "Jerk!!"

He hugged you again "you know my eyes are only looking at you right?" "Yeah but still, they say that you smile at them and thouch their shoulders. Do you know how many times they tell me the same thing, like almost everyday!" He laughed and looked at you. "Youre too funny! Those girls are nothing to me and i only love you! And to clear things up i dont think that i have ever "touched" anyones shoulder but yours"

"Promise?" you asked "promise" he answered.

Haha ahh the things girls get jealous off of right? Well i mean who wouldnt get jealous if their perfect boyfriend whos sweet, good at cooking and by the way HOT is "thouching" other girls' shoulder? Hope you guys liked it!