Bang SungJun

Kmodel one shots

He was going to be having a concert where you lived. You were so excited because he was your favorite and you kind of had a crush on him since his debut. He had a small band so it was going to be located in a small concert hall, somewhere you could get up and personal to the members. 

You made sure to pay extra to get a backstage pass. The day was getting closer and you could just imagine how he would be. He seems like he would be the sweet kind. You said to yourself. The type where they want to care for you~ 

D-1

There was only one day left and you didnt get to make your poster for him. You decided that, that night was dedicated to poster making for SungJun. "Hope he likes it!~" you said to yourself looking at the finished poster. You glanced at the clock and to your surprise you read 2:34am. "Wow i should get some sleep if i want to be fully energized tomorrow!" You hurried and got to bed. 

The next day you waited for it to be 5pm so you could start heading out to the concert. The show started at 6:30 but you thought might as well go there early if you wanted to stand in front. You met your friends that were already in line, saving a spot for you. "Thanks guys!" "no problem, Im so excited!!" Both of you guys shrieked of joy. It was 6pm and they finally opened the doors, your heart started racing. This was going to be the first time that you saw him live.

After the bag checks and ticket checks you walked in and as you walked in you could see the stage with an empty front row. You grabbed your friends hand and ran to the edge of the stage. There were about two other girls there beside you and your friends. "Hey do you guys want water? We're gonna go get some water." You and your friend nodded yes to your other friends. "Save our spot!" "Okay!!" both of you said. You got your phone ready, you planned it all out, half of the time you were going to take videos of him and half of the time hold up the sign. 

You looked at your phone for the time while you heard your friends come back with water. All of a sudden the lights turned off. You turned to the stage and you saw a spot light. A very handsome guy came out with a guitar. He took the mike. "Hello everyone! Thank you for coming I will start off with my new song" he started singing, when he sang it was like angels singing. You along with the rest of the audience started screaming his name. 

You held up your sign at him and he turned to your side of the audience. He then made eye contact with you and nearly fainted. He winked at you and then we went back to looking at the middle crowd. You could feel daggers from the other girls but you didnt care. He looked at you and you were satisfied. 

The concert was over and you with other people waited so you could go backstage. You finished your bottle of water due to your dry neck from screaming throughout the performance. You made your way through the crowd of people to the bathroom. You coundlt hold it any longer and gave up your spot in line to go to the bathroom.

You tried to speed walk to the bathroom when you bumbed into a tall guy. "Oh sorry i didnt se.." you stopped mid sentence because you realized who you bumbed into. "SungJun... oh my goodness i am so so sorry for bumping into you i didnt mean to.." stopping your from rambling he spoke "hey hey your fine, i didnt get hurt, you didnt get hurt, we're all good" he gave a smile. He saw that you had a backstage pass. "Hey so you want to meet the band huh?" "Huh? Oh ya haha well you mostly hence the huge sign with your name on it" he looked at it for second, "oh youre the girl that had that real big sign huh?" "Yupp thats me" you said shyly. 

You were kind of was squirming when we noticed that you needed to go to the bathroom. "Hey you should go" you blushed "thanks" you ran into the bathroom and dumped your bucket. After you came out of the bathroom you were greeted by a pleasent surprise. "You take forever in there!" It was SungJun "what are you doing here arent you supposed to be backstage meeting the fans?" 

He looked at you well there is this one particular girl that i want to learn more about so i waited up for her. You blushed again. "Wanna go get something to eat?" "Wait what about the meeting in the back?" you asked. "I told you i canceled, told them to tell the others that i wasnt feeling well so i left early." "You did that so you could take me to dinner?" "Yeah, is that weird?"

You smiled at him "no, not at all" he smile at you and he grabbed your hand. "Lets get something to eat im hungry"

Okay i didnt know what to write but i tried so hope you guys liked it~