Hong Jonghyun

Kmodel one shots

He was the class president. He was smart, nice, and good looking. All the girls and a crush on him and you fell to be a victim to his beauty. Though he was popular he had a mysterious side to him that people made rumors about. 

I heard that he is actually part of a gang and that he killed 2 people last year. I heard that he's from a really rich family, they just drop him off a block away so no one knows. I heard that he is actually an American actor, no wonder he's so good at english.

None of these things mattered because you knew that they were wrong. Actually maybe the rich part might be true but you knew that everything else was false. "(you name)?" you heard a gentle voice call you. You looked up shaking yourself out of your day dreaming about him. You nearly fell from your seat when you saw that it was him, Hong Jonghyun.

"JongHyun! Oh umm hi" "hi" he replied, "hey can you help me with something after class?" "yea.. yea.. yeah oooh of cour course" you managed to get out. Throughout the class you anticipated for the class to end. What did he want me to help him with? You asked yourself. Does he want me to help him burry a dead body? NO! He doesnt do that! What am i thinking?! You just sat there for the rest of the class wondering. 

The end of class came and he turned in his seat too look at you. You smiled at him shyly and he smiled back. He got up and walked towards you. "Hey are you ready to go?" "yeah" you replied but wondered where were we getting ready to go? 

He guided you to where a black car was waiting. "Hey our ride is here" "umm where are we going?" you asked. He smiled at you "my house, ill explain while we go." You started getting a little suspicious and rethought all the rumors. Both of you guys got in the car, he looked over at you "sorry this is kind of weird isnt it?" "Just taking you to my house without an explanation" you nodded and looked out the window. "I need help on a project, youre smart so i wanted to get your help." You turned your head to his direction and looked at him in shock. "Me? Smart? No, no one is as smart as you in our class. Im not nearly as smart as you.... Im not even smart." "No, dont lie to yourself, i saw your test scores." You looked at him weird why did he look at my test scores? "Oh that came out kind of weird, i mean as class prez i need to look over tests and stuff for the teacher.." You nodded to indicate that you understood. 

The car stopped and you looked out the window, you were stopped at a huge house, big enough to call it a mansion. "You live here?" You asked without taking your eyes off of the house. "Yeah...." Someone opened the door for you and you got out. "Thank you" you thanked the person. He gave a warm smile "youre welcome" you along with JongHyun was guided into the house through huge doors. There you were greeted by maids, he took you hand and guided you to him room. You felt a rush of blood go to your face, hoping he didnt notice the redness you followed him. 

"You can put your backpack here" you did as you were told and followed him out. "Arent we gonna do your project?" "Yeah" he replied. "Is it not in your room?" "Oh, no its in my study room, follow me" so you did. He opened the door and you entered a room full of educational things. He left you to look around to get the project that he was working on. He came back with a model of a cell. "Im not sure of some of the labels, youre good at biology right?" "I mean im not bad at biology" you sat down at the table with him. You looked at the project, of course it  looked perfect as all of his other projects looked. You helped him label and you noticed that you guys were running out of paper and toothpicks "JongHyun where do you keep the paper and toothpicks" "here ill go get them" you stopped him. "No ill go get them, where are they?" He pointed to the closet, "there, they're in there." You smiled and made your way to the closet. You opened the closet door and eyed the paper and toothpicks. Why does he keep them all the way up there? You asked yourself. 

You started reaching for them but couldnt reach. You felt someone come infront of you. It was JongHyun, "I told you i could get them" he reached up and grabbed the toothpicks, while pulling them down he pulled some books down too and made other supplies fall on the two of you. You fell to the ground and when you opened your eyes you saw that JongHyun was on top of you. 

You blinked twice and just looked at him. He also just stared at you. After a good 5 seconds of looking at each other he plunged down and kissed you. He got up and you couldnt move. "Umm are you okay?" he asked. You gave him a nod and got up. 

"Hey (your name) i liked you since last year. I never really got to tell you because i was scared you were going to reject me." You giggled alittle, "why, is that funny? Did i saw something funny?" 

"No, i just cant believe that a person as perfect as you would be scared to confess their feelings to a person like me" he looked at you for another 5 seconds before he opened his mouth. 

"A person like you?" "Yeah, you know, stupid, ugly, weird.." before you could continue he stopped you with another kiss. 

"Youre perfect"